Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy (2889 Views)

Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / Statue Of Happiness And Fulfilment Unveiled In Imo State (funny Pics) / 11 Funny Pics About Married Life. #COPIED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2017
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2017
Hahaha grin

Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2017
Gbam wink

Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2017
True talk

Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2017
shocked

Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2017
This gat me cracking cheesy cheesy

Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala , mynd44 , farano, seun
Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2017
comradespade:
Mums are the best. Like if you love ur mom kiss

The meme is so you... grin

IamSinz, werris the pishure u posted the other day in our group chat? cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Hahahhahahahaaaha
Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

IamSinz, werris the pishure u posted the other day in our group chat? cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Hahahhahahahaaaha

undecided undecided

If I catch you angry
Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by IamSINZ(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahhahahahaaaha

I swear, he'll cry if I post it here gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

I swear, he'll cry if I post it here gringringrin

I beg of u oo grin
Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by IamSINZ(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
comradespade:

I beg of u oo grin

Call me "broda Sinz" angry
Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

Call me "broda Sinz" angry

Blackmailing, abi? undecided
Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by IamSINZ(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
comradespade:

Blackmailing, abi? undecided

Call me "broda Sinz" now or......? angry
Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

Call me "broda Sinz" now or......? angry

If u post am, na to come owerri come shoot u be that angry
Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by elantraceey(f): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
comradespade:
Oya signify grin
You are not alone cheesy
Re: Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
elantraceey:

You are not alone cheesy

Lol...tho, it makes the battery last longer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning: African Juju Is Real / Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin / See Photos As Bestman Set His Eye At The New Couple As They Kiss In Their Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.