Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Warning: African Juju Is Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning: African Juju Is Real (2840 Views)

Halloween Is More Scary Than African Juju/ Traditional Religion / “your Juju Is Not Working On Me” – White Man Tells Yahoo Boy / Juju Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: African Juju Is Real by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
CURRENT FEELING
When i bend to pick something, it's as if my head wants to fall. As i sit, i feeling an excruciating pain in my chest. When i lie down, it's as if my throat is blocked and i'm strangling myself.

RESOLUTION
the more pain i feel, the more contrite i become as i see the need to open up on my past in order to free up my mind and be found worthy to inherit the kingdom.

Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
REMOTE CAUSE OF MY PROBLEMS

During my penultimate year in school, i moved to an accommodation outside school. The cheapest one i could afford at Uwagboe was owned by a traditionalist.

I had no choice but to move in as i needed my space. With time, i noticed that the man wa always threatening tenants and people with juju. I remember him tieing a red cloth to his mango tree after making an incantation to prevent people from plucking it.
Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Knack us the tori
Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
CONCLUDING PART

i noticed that people in other compounds gave their distance. To me, i didn't see a threat in his belief as i was carefree and skeptical about everything. I remember him catching me as i secretly packed out of his house without paying 3 months i owed.

He kept saying ''e no go better for you. You go see'' from afar while i smiled sheepishly and hastened my footsteps. Maybe that was the Genesis of my problems. When joy is around the corner, sorrow snatches it away. I'm lucky i''m still fighting on (probably through mumsi's prayer). some dont leave to tell the story
Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by kelechisblog(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by HARDLABOR: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
frustratedrat:
CONCLUDING PART

i noticed that people in other compounds gave their distance. To me, i didn't see a threat in his belief as i was carefree and skeptical about everything. I remember him catching me as i secretly packed out of his house without paying 3 months i owed.

He kept saying ''e no go better for you. You go see'' from afar while i smiled sheepishly and hastened my footsteps. Maybe that was the Genesis of my problems. When joy is around the corner, sorrow snatches it away. I'm lucky i''m still fighting on (probably through mumsi's prayer). some dont leave to tell the story

This guy life could be worst than mine undecided

Don't worry bro e go beta 1 day....

Dat curse go soon komot 4 ur head

3 Likes

Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dis man!
Nawa 4 all these your tales.
Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by christaddicted: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
With Jesus, all those things are nonsense.

Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
frustratedrat:
CONCLUDING PART

so you have now resorted to hiding your big nose abi. Cool story bro, only you can make your destiny.
Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by Apexdon(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
The way this guy is going.Hope he doesn't commit suicide soon.

1 Like

Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
skillful01:
Knack us the tori
it has been updated
Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by chynie: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Am here waiting for the gist
Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 06, 2017
That sounds like pneumonia. May be some allergy too. It gives those kinds of symptoms. Get tested. You will be given penicillin injection and anti-inflammatory drugs to open the air ways.

Just give that guy his rent and stop the guilt.

#Don't self-medicate.

1 Like

Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by rossychik(f): 5:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Do wats right by giving d man his rent
d bible says don't yoke urself with sinners, how can u live in a house of a juju man when u don't believe in it? n even stealing from him, u get most mind ooo. Next time, don't be too carefree about life.. I pray DAT Jesus will heal u as u do ur part
Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by Raintaker(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2017
You son do bad things gan o
Anyways cool story bro.
Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by ChewingStick(m): 6:38am On Dec 06, 2017
Probably the second hack i learnt from nollywood

Since i started tieing red stuff on the fruits in my dad's fam. I've been living like obasanjo
Re: Warning: African Juju Is Real by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
HARDLABOR:

This guy life could be worst than mine undecided
Don't worry bro e go beta 1 day....
Dat curse go soon komot 4 ur head
amen ooo. The Lord is our strength

(1) (Reply)

How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend / Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) / 19 Yrs Old Ugandan Proposes Love To 70years Old White Woman (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.