Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other (2142 Views)

Amotekun: IPOB Commends South-West Governors, Blasts Ohanaeze, Others / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition / Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other by honourhim: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
hornyofife:
IPOB never insulted the yorubas, it is Nnamdi Kanu who only attacked yoruba E-rats and igbos who attend yoruba churches.....

there is a difference between IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, unfortunately Nnamdi Kanu is the face of IPOB but IPOB as an organisation is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu.

i guess they are about to adopt a new strategy, seeing some of nnamdi kanu's mistakes in the past. But one must give it to Nnamdi Kanu to have taken IPOB this far and his place in history is sure.

Oga why you dey lie na? You people insulted Yoruba both on Radio Biafra and online here so stop talking trash. Each time some of us cautioned you the next thing you do is to tag us afonja.

Yoruba elders stood for the truth in support you Igbos despite your many insults. I ve always said it here that we igbos need to learn humility from Yoruba but you guys are always too proud to accept your fault. Thank God your brains have reset.

Now you can see that you shouldn't be following Nnamdi Kanu like mumu. When he is wrong correct him. That's how to do things. Life is too short, you can't keep making enemies for yourself. You will achieve much through love.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other by Asidy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Under USA law, IPOB has done nothing wrong.
Under Nigerian law, north Korea has done nothing wrong toooo.
God punish the devils!!!
Re: IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other by laudate: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
hornyofife:

then show me where IPOB as an organization have insulted the yorubas as a whole and not some fabricated jargon from Facebook accounts which is not verified.

show me media quotes, video or voice proof?...am waiting

Oh you were not in Nigeria when the director of IPOB called Kanu was giving all his inciting hate filled speeches on Radio Biafra and his IPOBian supporters were calling in to agree with his comments, and pour further invectives on other ethnic groups? Or you have not read all the hate-filled comments from the IPOB crew on their facebook pages and other social media platforms?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other by BALLOSKI: 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Eastfield1:

Ipob is referring to the fair and wise Yoruba Elders,not the lost Yoruba Youths
spot the difference
lol! You're very poor at defending your petulant comrades. Tomorrow, if they have a voice from the Hausa speaking in their favor, then we'll have another watery statement from Emma powerful thanking them, and you'd tell us the insult wasn't for all Hausa and the acknowledgement is for the few sensible ones?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other by BALLOSKI: 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
ColonelDrake:

They've learnt their lessons. Let's forgive.
the statement from Emma powerful is always different from what kanu pour out everytime he speaks. If Kanu is given a platform tomorrow, he'd still attack Yoruba.
Re: IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other by enemybulldozer(m): 3:32am On Sep 26, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
cOWARDS grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other by Rawani: 6:18am On Sep 26, 2017
The python's dance has managed to reset ipob brains that previously lacked any compartment for respect to other tribes, especially Afonja Yoruba.

If they continue on this path of respect for other ethnic groups, even Arewa youths might stop hostilities towards them and help them in their quest for freedom.

Keep it up.
Re: IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 26, 2017
Alariwo2:
Yoruba ronu..

Igbos are not the type to be pitied. The main reason for their agitation is jelousy towards Yorubas.
They wish it was their son in VP position with Yorubas having nothing just like they did under GEJ.

In 2019, they will still rally round the same North in a plot to outplay Yorubas. Afenifere should stop making all Yorubas look dull and unintelligent.
We know their plan
#Yoruba ronu!

Oloriburuku omo! Yorubas are not vindictive people and we shall not take advice from the likes of you. Yorubaland shall remain the bastion of freedom and democracy in Nigeria. We shall not sit down and allow the north overrun the whole nation. On the plans of the Igbos, let them continue planning whatever they want, eledumare would surely vindicate the Yorubas in Nigeria.

Imale lo ma je nitori eyin leeni emi idariji! Now swerve!
Re: IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other by delugajackson: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2017
I must really commend IPOB for their resilence in the face of hatred and blackmail by the present administration.

Whatever they did to oppose the regime, I admire their courage, but this isn't their fight anymore.
Re: IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other by Alariwo2: 7:08am On Sep 26, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Oloriburuku omo! Yorubas are not vindictive people and we shall not take advice from the likes of you. Yorubaland shall remain the bastion of freedom and democracy in Nigeria. We shall not sit down and allow the north overrun the whole nation. On the plans of the Igbos, let them continue planning whatever they want, eledumare would surely vindicate the Yorubas in Nigeria.

Imale lo ma je nitori eyin leeni emi idariji! Now swerve!

Come o.. are you mad or something?

What is your business with my comments. You this useless animal.
Or you think I give a flying fvck about your igbo asslicking on Nairaland.

Oloribuku mashanfani omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other by honourhim: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2017
delugajackson:
I must really commend IPOB for their resilence in the face of hatred and blackmail by the present administration.

Whatever they did to oppose the regime, I admire their courage, but this isn't their fight anymore.

Yea it is good to always resist every attempt by the Hausa Fulani to treat us as slaves but the way IPOB went about it wasn't all good. Nnamdi Kanu made everybody his enemy, including igbos who were against his style, calling us pigs and i.diots.

Next time they should learn not to insult people anyhow. They should face the people they are attacking with facts of the offence they have commited. Once they do it the rest of Nigerians will see reasons with them and join them in condemning the evil.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2017
Alariwo2:

Come o.. are you mad or something?

What is your business with my comments. You this useless animal.
Or you think I give a flying fvck about your igbo asslicking on Nairaland.

Oloribuku mashanfani omo ale jati jati

Ka da fun e l'aye! Stupid idiot.
Re: IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2017
BALLOSKI:
grin

The same Yoruba race the donkey leading them called all sorts of name?

Come, the same IPOB whose leader said no igbo should attend a church where the pastor is a Yoruba man?

The same Yoruba people they call betrayers and cowards?

The same Yoruba that are slaves to Hausa-Fulani and should be seen as enemies and killed if possible?

The same Yoruba where Awolowo and other leaders the python dance victim (Kanu) called all unprintable names come from?

God, once again, I'll have to thank you for giving us buhari at this time.

There are many ways to whip sense into some miscreants, but Buhari seems to be using one and it's appearing as if he's using a number of ways.

Una never see anything. Una go soon go on una knees beg everyone.

Useless terrorists!

Brood of chameleon......spits...
Re: IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other by delugajackson: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2017
honourhim:

Yea it is good to always resist every attempt by the Hausa Fulani to treat us as slaves but the way IPOB went about it wasn't all good. Nnamdi Kanu made everybody his enemy, including igbos who were against his style, calling us pigs and i.diots.

Next time they should learn not to insult people anyhow. They should face the people they are attacking with facts of the offence they have commited. Once they do it the rest of Nigerians will see reasons with them and join them in condemning the evil.
You are right, Kanu goofed. His methods were crude, he would have become a highly placed individual, but pride led to his fall.
Re: IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other by laudate: 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
profmiganigal:
Brood of chameleon......spits...
Is that your middle name?? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Benue's Gov. Ortom Names Killer Herdsmen In Interview With Deutsche Welle / Kano Kofa Ruwa Interchange Taking Shape. Pics / Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.