Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion (5842 Views)

Do I Seduce You With My Peaky Boobs ? Lagos Insatgram Slayqueen (photos + Video) / How Can I Seduce A Married Man? / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by Sundayunity: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
I seduce my cousin, and I slept with him,because I want to know the repercussion – 23 years old girl boasted.

Samantha Ejiro, a 23 years of age woman from Benin in Edo State had admitted that she deliberately sedated two of her cousins who are remaining with them so as to lay down with the young men.

The two siblings are from Ambrose Alli University, the senior sibling bears Williams while the more youthful sibling is named Julius.

Samantha guaranteed she arranged this to work out in light of the fact that she needs to know the repercussions when relatives lay down with one another.

This lockdown period allowed her a chance to complete her trial effectively with no obstruction. Samantha, subsequent to washing up on Sunday morning, she spruced up and went to purchase cóñdom.....

Continue below.....

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/04/30/i-seduce-my-cousin-and-i-slept-with-himbecause-i-want-to-know-the-repercussion-23-years-old-girl-boasted/ [/url]

Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by BigJoe29: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
You are mad and have no one to tell you angry
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by Sirmwill: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Med oo cheesy
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by wisest10: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chai...life no balance
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by Bluezy13(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nonsense
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by dukeprince50: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
k
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by Pact2: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by merieam16(f): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
daughters of jezebel
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by DaddyRochie1642: 1:49am On Sep 09, 2020
I just hope it won't end in WAILING and gnashing of Teeth for her in the End grin grin
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by Onyenna(m): 4:58am On Sep 09, 2020
Daaayyuuummmmm!!

Ike gwuru....
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by kambili999(f): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2020
It is finished. Nothing new again.
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by Stanweezy(m): 6:18am On Sep 09, 2020
You tried congrats for your perusal services
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by Ugaboy: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2020
merieam16:
daughters of jezebel
born again jezebel
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 09, 2020
She say she wants to know the repercussions.

Allow her. Afterall we r been told lies too much.

Throw ur teeth on the roof mixed with stones so it can grow again
Dont cross someone sleeping
Dont eat or drink while standing
Etc Etc Etc

Mek we help follow her see d repercussions grin
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by scottyoloye(m): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2020
We're re o
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by illicit(m): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2020
ur 600 years punishment is loading....
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by 444crop: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Who see where devil dey do room service for hell on top this one matter like this
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by Yujiz(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2020
A Nigerian-lannister....
OMG
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by merieam16(f): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Ugaboy:
born again jezebel
tongue
Re: I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion by BestMan001: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2020
Not new

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place To Get A Wife! / WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) / See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.