Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. (3605 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / How Many Ex Do You Have? / Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by tosyne2much(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Lol,how many babymamas?
Just three baby mamas tongue
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Have had like 3 exes so far. I really hope and pray this will be my last relationship. Not easy jumping from one relationship to another.
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm not sure bad as you think oooo cheesy
i Know Na... But You Bad Small... The Way You De Dash Out Those Your 10points about Girls. I Know Say You Na Lord Of The Ladies
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Just three baby mamas tongue
Zero abortions?

If na female type 15 exes,some nairaland boys will start spewing trash(the only thing they're good at) but as na you,watch how they'll start hailing.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by tosyne2much(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2017
DeadRat:
i Know Na... But You Bad Small... The Way You De Dash Out Those Your 10points about Girls. I Know Say You Na Lord Of The Ladies
Hahaha.. Commissioner for Women Affairs ba? cheesy
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by tosyne2much(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Zero abortions?

If na female type 15 exes,some nairaland boys will start spewing trash(the only thing they're good at) but as na you,watch how they'll start hailing.
They will start hailing me as a bad guy shey? cheesy

Anyway I was only kidding
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lol. You Sabi your Position Well
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] They will start hailing me as a bad guy shey? cheesy

Anyway I was only kidding
Before nko?You dinnur answer my question.
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by jaksmillioniar: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
baba for d girls
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by tosyne2much(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Before nko?You dinnur answer my question.
Zero abortion oooo cheesy
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by tosyne2much(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
baba for d girls
This one wey all of una dey hail so cheesy
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Zero abortion oooo cheesy
Hmmmm.
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
I've had up to 15 Exes cool

Don't quote me oooo
Too small
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Maxi112:
Do men actually keep count of their ex's?
I know your exes will be at least 50, this one you have lost count cheesy
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2017
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
mhizesther:
Ex sha? Well, shouldn't be more than 3
My next Bf would be my last

such strong conviction huh
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by tosyne2much(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Hmmmm.
I'm still a V ooooo, so don't think I'm a bad boy cool
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
V indeed!
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2017
Settle down for what?
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
My grandmother is also a V.tongue
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Adaumunocha(f): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2017
Don't keep count. Not even interested in knowing.
Don't intend having any ex again.
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Maxi112: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I know your exes will be at least 50, this one you have lost count cheesy
Hmmmm, 50? I'm not that bad oh. do you see me as one that can have up to that number?
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2017
Just 1 ex... Its perfect to take life eazi.
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by tosyne2much(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2017
princ007:
V indeed!
You no believe abi?
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
You no believe abi?
Yes nah. Your lie no get part 2. Lolz
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by tosyne2much(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
My grandmother is also a V.tongue
So, it's hard to believe abi? tongue
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, it's hard to believe abi? tongue
Not at all.I'm also a V.
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Rukkydelta(f): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Maxi112:
Hmmmm, 50? I'm not that bad oh. do you see me as one that can have up to that number?
Yes o
You are badder than the baddest
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Maxi112: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Yes o You are badder than the baddest
hmmmm, na my wish be that oh grin
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by KangaIye: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
Not at all.I'm also a V.

ME too am also a V
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2017
KangaIye:

ME too am also a V
Congrats.
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by KangaIye: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Having an ex isn't what you really planned for. It's just happens

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Girls Aren't Loyal / KONJI GANG!! Playboy Model, Becky Hudson Flaunts Her Eye-popping Assets 18+ / What About You, Do You Like Them Young Or Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.