Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Man Pictured Advertising His Dry-cleaning Service Inside Abuja Traffic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pictured Advertising His Dry-cleaning Service Inside Abuja Traffic (589 Views)

How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. / Nigerian Man Pictured Trying To Resist A Curvy South African Lady / An Old Man Pictured Rocking A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Pictured Advertising His Dry-cleaning Service Inside Abuja Traffic by Johngla(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2017
A social media user, has taken to his page to share the photo of an unidentified man advertising his dry cleaning service.

According to the Instagram user, Kessy Hills, who was touched by the zeal of the man, the man was doing the advertising inside Abuja traffic..

He wrote;

“I got to abuja this evening and saw this young man with advert for those that needs Drycleaner at home..

I was touched � and challenged by his passion to do something despite the way pple overlooked him, tho I gave him something good…

but then if you need his service here in abuja pls call his number on 08109490081 �� God-Bless-you”

Re: Man Pictured Advertising His Dry-cleaning Service Inside Abuja Traffic by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2017
You Cant blame Him. Its Not Easy... If I Got Money I Would Help Him
Re: Man Pictured Advertising His Dry-cleaning Service Inside Abuja Traffic by nikkypearl(f): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2017
Man must survive...

(1) (Reply)

Bad Breath Ruins Relationships: Stop It Now / How Do I Claim The Child? / Most Feminist Today Are Fustrated Online Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.