Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. (3784 Views)

How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. / Nigerian Man Pictured Trying To Resist A Curvy South African Lady / An Old Man Pictured Rocking A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Animegirl(f): 1:56pm On May 12, 2022
But sadly I don't have a man cry.

My respect to this lady. Only good guys, cheerful givers and legit hustlers deserves this kind of love from a lady.

3 Likes

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Animegirl(f): 1:58pm On May 12, 2022
Mehn kiss

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Astrokid911: 2:11pm On May 12, 2022
Lol ,I just dey get goosebumps as I dey read d post mehn na dis kind girl I dey find

5 Likes

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Streetmovement(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If the opportunity presents itself you go gree do am?

No be to dey admire from far distance o.

3 Likes

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by blazepascal(m): 2:16pm On May 12, 2022
Animegirl:

My respect to this lady. Only good guys, cheerful givers and legit hustlers deserves this kind of love from a lady.
stop being biased discrimination must come to and end you too won't get a good man if you continue like this

1 Like

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Nonexisting: 2:19pm On May 12, 2022
This can not be a Nigerian girl and if she is, na set up because the nigga will pay it back tenfold without knowing.

12 Likes

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by quisera(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2022
Resist the urge to shalaye... Laslas the guy man go still dump her

4 Likes

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by jawalis(m): 2:33pm On May 12, 2022
Lol grin. It’s funny how Nairaland girls carry Twitter post and claim ownership here. I’ve seen this post circulating Twitter since yesterday

2 Likes

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by jawalis(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2022
What will you benefit from doing this to yourself. I’m a very active Twitter user and I can give you screenshot
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Wizywiz(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2022
blazepascal:
stop being biased you too won't get a good man if you continue like this
who wan dash am good man grin
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Wizywiz(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2022
Nice one from the babe... atleast she show say she be better babe
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Wizywiz(m): 2:36pm On May 12, 2022
Nonexisting:
This can not be a Nigerian girl and if she is, na set up because the nigga will pay it back tenfold without knowing.
tomorrow u will hear after all I did for him? cheesy as if she gave him breathe of life

7 Likes

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 12, 2022
jawalis:
What will you benefit from doing this to yourself. I’m a very active Twitter user and I can give you screenshot
She said this is how she want to treat her man,it is not her that is in the picture. She doesn't have a bf

1 Like

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Animegirl(f): 2:37pm On May 12, 2022
jawalis:
jawalis:
Lol grin. It’s funny how Nairaland girls carry Twitter post and claim ownership here. I’ve seen this post circulating Twitter since yesterday

Learn to read before you spill shii. Did I calm ownership? Small boys everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by dontrulee: 2:39pm On May 12, 2022
Correct Babe.
Not the one that will be working and billing me. If you bill me, I double bill you back. No time for nonsense
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 12, 2022
Na where una dey see all this babes?

2 Likes

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Okoroawusa: 3:02pm On May 12, 2022
He will still pay it back...na only time e go take
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 12, 2022
Sometimes i feel like I'm kinda lucky reading comments of guys above on similar threads. I have girls who even do more if I allow it... Its no big deal. I can't even remember dating any selfish girl except one in uni days.
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Karleb(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2022
This is how relationships should be.

You share each other's body, what now is money?

But some people have turned it to business transactions.

2 Likes

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by jawalis(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2022
Animegirl:

Learn to read before you spill shii. Did I calm ownership? Small boys everywhere.
Stfu bicchh
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Bouncing2(m): 8:45pm On May 12, 2022
Wow,,how do i believe this!!?

I'm shocked,,

Some chaps are damn lucky out there,,,, it's well.
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by starbuck(f): 9:22pm On May 12, 2022
Lass lass, everyone must chop breakfast
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by InfinityFabric: 9:55pm On May 12, 2022
Allegedly.
But do you have the money or the feminine intuition ? Nope, I don't think so.
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Exjoker(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2022
See as the busy guy come immediately get time to go barbe.... Omo answered all things joor
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by PerfectStranger(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2022
ifyken:

She said this is how she want to treat her man,it is not her that is in the picture. She doesn't have a bf
But she has a diccck friend grin
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by SarutobiEky(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2022
Boo'shii lipsrsealed angry Only in dreams.
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by kepstone: 10:46pm On May 12, 2022
My girlfriend does all of this ooo. God bless you Ella. You are one in a million.
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by 4words: 11:22pm On May 12, 2022
jawalis:

Stfu bicchh

Instead of you to admit you f up, you are here forming macho.

You are the one who really needs to stfu biatch

2 Likes

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by dnawah(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2022
Animegirl:

obit! My share now or? grin
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Vyzz: 12:25am On May 13, 2022
Animegirl:

. Cause she is a good lady...

The opposite of those guys deserve u
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Johntitus: 1:59am On May 13, 2022
grin

You want make the woman die 'wrongfully'.

The same way wey soldiers dey shout "if you are walking you are wrong" inside NYSC orientation camp, nah so e dey wrong for women to send man money.

Don't get me wrong. I know say some women dey try but no think am pass like that.
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Cassahav: 2:04am On May 13, 2022
traps here and there

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 7 Personality Traits That'll Drive Her Crazy With Desire / Wife Beater / Why Do Short & Smallish Men Love To Marry Very Tall And Fat Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.