Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. (1287 Views)

I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? / You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by latexxbro(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Girls eh... I just met this girl last week and we got talking (anyway I'm good at it) so got her digits and then asked if we could hang out the next day which she obliged (I know I won't be free anyway) so next day I called and apologize and now two days later I called her telling her that I traveled that when I come we will see(but I no travel oooo) teased her abit and she was just laughing and the next thing I heard was BUY SOMETHING FOR ME WHILE COMING BACK.. anyway I kept asking something like what and she said not something eatable but just to remembering me with it..... What do you guys suggest??Make I still find lie give am say I forget..
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by sonofanarchy(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2017
latexxbro:
Girls eh... I just met this girl last week and we got talking (anyway I'm good at it) so got her digits and then asked if we could hang out the next day which she obliged (I know I won't be free anyway) so next day I called and apologize and now two days later I called her telling her that I traveled that when I come we will see(but I no travel oooo) teased her abit and she was just laughing and the next thing I heard was BUY SOMETHING FOR ME WHILE COMING BACK.. anyway I kept asking something like what and she said not something eatable but just to remembering me with it..... What do you guys suggest??Make I still find lie give am say I forget..
buy Love Machine for her
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Buy toy for her.,..its eatable grin
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2017
Mtchewww
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by Stevengerd(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2017
Bro buy her shoprite bread, or go unilag go buy underground bread. i swear she go love u pieces...
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by latexxbro(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2017
something not eatable abi una so see that side?
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by wtfcoded: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2017
Get her a menstrualpad
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2017
grin

Oga...buy her
CONDOM
CONDOM
CONDOM
CONDOM
CONDOM
CONDOM
CONDOM
CONDOM
CONDOM

Its not "eatable" but she will surely remember you everytime she see this thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by latexxbro(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Oga...buy her
CONDOM
CONDOM
CONDOM
CONDOM
CONDOM
CONDOM
CONDOM
CONDOM
CONDOM

Its not "eatable" but she will surely remember you everytime she see this thing cheesy

who else thinks this will go?? but she go say na sex I find come
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Check My Signature you Will Know What To Buy Her After Reading That
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by Thegamingorca(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
GoD damn it....D girl for don hint her fav. thing already to you nah
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
There is nothing wrong with that cos if I travel or go to see someone, I do buy them something, so if one travel as you stated, its expected of the person to buy something. Its a sign that you care, its not really about what you bought but you having the initiative to buy it.
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by latexxbro(m): 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Thegamingorca:
GoD damn it....D girl for don hint her fav. thing already to you nah
na only once I Don meet am bro which na the day I chucked am
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by latexxbro(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sabrina18:
There is nothing wrong with that cos if I travel or go to see someone, I do buy them something, so if one travel as you stated, its expected of the person to buy something. Its a sign that you care, its not really about what you bought but you having the initiative to buy it.

so what do you suggest I buy?
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
latexxbro:

so what do you suggest I buy?
Buy her virgin human hair, its very nice. I like human hair as a gift.
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by Thegamingorca(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
latexxbro:

na only once I Don meet am bro which na the day I chucked am

Nah tight corner she don put u so

If u no reason well it don be.

Just carry condom go give am...last last nah still fcok u go fvck

1 Like

Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by tosyne2much(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
OP, why not get her a butt pad
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by latexxbro(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Nah tight corner she don put u so

If u no reason well it don be.

Just carry condom go give am...last last nah still fcok u go fvck
E fit make sense somehow shaa
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by latexxbro(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sabrina18:
Buy her virgin human hair, its very nice. I like human hair as a gift.

human hair from travel
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
latexxbro:

human hair from travel
How about pants and bra, or maybe chocolate? seriously I can't think of any other thing you can buy for her.
Re: Girls And Buy Something For Me While Coming Back. by latexxbro(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sabrina18:
How about pants and bra, or maybe chocolate? seriously I can't think of any other thing you can buy for her.

pant and bra for make sense but I Neva know her size yet...

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts / Long Distance Relationships Can Work - But You Can't Be Lazy / Lets Discuss Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.