Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. (4592 Views)

If You Return From Work And See Your Ex Has Brought You These(photos) / Something Bizarre Happened At Work Today. / My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today (2) (3) (4)

You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by talk2saintify(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ok! After 7pm it was I was tried ASF, I Was Just Taking my Step jejely ooo,
First I Passed This bushy path like That Guess what I saw..

I saw what seemed like a sacrifice or so (didn't get the chance to snap cause it was kinda Dark and i never wanted to start getting any unnecessary attention).

Ok, I saw this calabash like that, covered with red cloth, couldn't see what was inside clearly sha..

But I Knew it contained at Least Two Lilipop Sweet..(I pray I get to see it tomorrow so I can take pictures). I Just Mtchewed And continued Walking...Lol

I continued walking my own oo,
passed this CHURCH like that (don't want to mention the name here)

Am sure they were singing Christian songs as at the time I Passed..(Don't Pay Attention cuz I dey Pass the church everyday)

Suddenly I Was Almost reaching my house and the next thing I heard was....

ONE CORNER..ONE CORNER..ONE CORNER...

I was like WHAT!!

Mehn I had to standing for abuh 3minutes or so to be sure my ears were not deceiving me!!

JEEZ!!
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by nikkypearl(f): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
What is he saying

Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dinner time wink

Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by talk2saintify(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Come and see the way the drummer boys became so alert and were drumming even LOUDER..!

CHAI FEAR ME!!

WHAT THIS WORLD TURNING INTO
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Udonminit

Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by Bossontop(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2018

Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by Mrjo(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Dinner time wink
did u need somebody to dina u?
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mrjo:
did u need somebody to dina u?
Yes cool
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by Mrjo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes cool
ok! I'm cuming let me get my "dina tools"

Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by olatunjithomas(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Give me one reason why I shouldn't bite your skull now..
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by theunnamed: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
I'm going to the market to buy fried beans, cos I don't have time to be frying beans right now
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mrjo:
ok! I'm cuming let me get my "dina tools"
Funny man cool
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by Mrjo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Funny man cool

Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=Mrjo post=64512946][/quote]

Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by coolebux(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
This Op is just an efulefu undecided

Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by Man2utd(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sorry do you work with Lawma, because thats trash..
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by donstan18: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Dinner time wink
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by sekzy99(m): 12:18am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by Snow02: 12:31am On Jan 26, 2018
them for play kelewa join am
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by Dronedude(m): 2:57am On Jan 26, 2018
talk2saintify:
Ok! After 7pm it was I was tried ASF, I Was Just Taking my Step jejely ooo,
First I Passed This bushy path like That Guess what I saw..

I saw what seemed like a sacrifice or so (didn't get the chance to snap cause it was kinda Dark and i never wanted to start getting any unnecessary attention).

Ok, I saw this calabash like that, covered with red cloth, couldn't see what was inside clearly sha..

But I Knew it contained at Least Two Lilipop Sweet..(I pray I get to see it tomorrow so I can take pictures). I Just Mtchewed And continued Walking...Lol

I continued walking my own oo,
passed this CHURCH like that (don't want to mention the name here)

Am sure they were singing Christian songs as at the time I Passed..(Don't Pay Attention cuz I dey Pass the church everyday)

Suddenly I Was Almost reaching my house and the next thing I heard was....

ONE CORNER..ONE CORNER..ONE CORNER...

I was like WHAT!!

Mehn I had to standing for abuh 3minutes or so to be sure my ears were not deceiving me!!

JEEZ!!

Op that weed you took is it still remaining, abeg burna boy needs it for inspiration.
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by Kobicove(m): 3:51am On Jan 26, 2018
Rubbish post!

Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by tspouse(m): 5:32am On Jan 26, 2018
nikkypearl:
What is he saying
Greek
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by Taiwo20(m): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Dinner time wink

Please remove that pic you have there.. its worrisome and �
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Taiwo20:

Please remove that pic you have there.. its worrisome and �
Go remove am nah cool
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by emeijeh(m): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. by GraciousGates: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2018
you cant imagine this one
https:///mDJFrS

Masturbation Is Biblical Quote Me Anywhere / PERFUME GIFT SET For Men And Women / Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating?