Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? (3939 Views)

Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage / Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by FemiEddy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Angy55 ........Shez Mz Adorable.........shez Just a Darling cool

3 Likes

Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by makydebbie(f): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy
so you've got an ascent huh? grin

let it be known that today the 27th day of sept 2017, I richard joel aka the pussyhunter made "getting to hear debbie's voice" one of my life missions......................and i will not rest till i finally get her number and her hear voice..................so help me omo nna tongue

mine was good too............how's ur day gonna be
bath, eat, play with ur phone, read, sleep, gossip, watch wrestling, call omo nna, play candy crush, eat and playwith ur phone again before sleeping..

Correct? grin
Lol, I doubt it. grin

You forgot taking care of baby. undecided
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I doubt it. grin

You forgot taking care of baby. undecided

aha!!.........silly me cheesy
totally forgot our debbie is now a make-shift nanny cheesy cheesy......................please tell me you change diapers and clean poop too so i can laugh......please! embarassed

and ermm you aiint thomas are you? cheesy.................be careful what you doubt hun grin grin.................anyways lemme say no more..............

We'll see how it all plays out wink grin
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by makydebbie(f): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

aha!!.........silly me cheesy
totally forgot our debbie is now a make-shift nanny cheesy cheesy......................please tell me you change diapers and clean poop too so i can laugh......please! embarassed

and ermm you aiint thomas are you? cheesy.................be careful what you doubt hun grin grin.................anyways lemme say no more..............

We'll see how it all plays out wink grin
Lol, I do everything a mother would do for a child who isn't breast feeding. And it's not new to me.

Lol, I can tell the end from the beginning.
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I do everything a mother would do for a child who isn't breast feeding. And it's not new to me.

Lol, I can tell the end from the beginning.

heheheheh cheesy cheesy
see her trying to sugar-coat it when she can simply say "yes i change diapers and clean poop" cheesy cheesy cheesy................its good though.....................at leats you know first hand what it takes to be a mum smiley smiley

cheesy cheesy
same way i concluded (from the begining) i'll get married before my younger sis....................but the small ant got married last year and i'm still as single as fvck embarassed

just watch out sha cos i'll be coming in full force and you'll have no choice than to give in grin
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by makydebbie(f): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheheh cheesy cheesy
see her trying to sugar-coat it when she can simply say "yes i change diapers and clean poop" cheesy cheesy cheesy................its good though.....................at leats you know first hand what it takes to be a mum smiley smiley

cheesy cheesy
same way i concluded (from the begining) i'll get married before my younger sis....................but the small ant got married last year and i'm still as single as fvck embarassed

just watch out sha cos i'll be coming in full force and you'll have no choice than to give in grin
Lol, you and I know marriage is a completely different story entirely. It's not something you rush into.
I don't like pests. smiley
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, you and I know marriage is a completely different story entirely. It's not something you rush into.
I don't like pests. smiley

cheesy

yeah yeah but you still got the point abi angry

and i know that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i've also witnessed what you do to pests grin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but like i said earlier, "just watch out!!!!!! kiss kiss
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by rosy1992(f): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
I haven't met anyone offline. But some have good traits online
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by makydebbie(f): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy

yeah yeah but you still got the point abi angry

and i know that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i've also witnessed what you do to pests grin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but like i said earlier, "just watch out!!!!!! kiss kiss
Still got it. smiley

I'm watching..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Still got it. smiley

I'm watching..

grin grin

you leave tomorrow (29th) right?
I remember you saying 29th is da d-day
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by makydebbie(f): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

grin grin

you leave tomorrow (29th) right?
I remember you saying 29th is da d-day
smiley
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
smiley

awwww embarassed

good bye tongue cheesy cheesy

and say hi to nana akufo-addo for me when you get there smiley kiss
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Piiko:
I like you even though we haven't met
thepussyhunter piiko already likes someone else
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

thepu.ssyhunter piiko already likes someone else

i see you're stalking piko too huh?...............you're a born stalker tongue

anyways i still feel ur pain at losing that "fine" ass piko has..............dont worry we'll find you a guy with a better more sexy donk grin

flirt!!!!

You better find a way to appease me now o (you can nicely ask me what i want from you) cos i'm begining to enjoy this and just might never stop grin cool

1 Like

Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by makydebbie(f): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

awwww embarassed

good bye tongue cheesy cheesy

and say hi to nana akufo-addo for me when you get there smiley kiss
Aiit, but it isn't tomorrow tho. wink
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Aiit, but it isn't tomorrow tho. wink

aiit abi cheesy
as if you can speak to him in person cheesy cheesy

oh okay..............do tell the minute you arrive there though smiley
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by makydebbie(f): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

aiit abi cheesy
as if you can speak to him in person cheesy cheesy

oh okay..............do tell the minute you arrive there though smiley
Oh yea I can give him a shout out via radio. Sure I'll. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Just pAssin6
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
What happened to Juan
makydebbie:
Blackhawk01, she's more than a friend, she's a sister. kiss
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by makydebbie(f): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
What happened to Juan
She's fine.
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by Win95: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
Yup
Oyind
Mr bush
lefulefu
berry
blessing
Win95

My guy, how you doing?
Re: What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? by Victornezzar: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Win95:
My guy, how you doing?
boss am good
let's chat on whatsapp
I need Avatar's number ahbeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady And Her Man In Hot Romance In The Bedroom In Pre Wedding Shot / Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know / If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.