Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Short Story: Happily Never After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Story: Happily Never After (616 Views)

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child / Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Story: Happily Never After by Convos: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
I have a thing for happily ever afters or maybe happily never afters. These were the thoughts that filled my head as I sat on my bathroom floor back pressed against the tiles and tears flowing down my cheeks. Regrets of my action flowed in freely and I would have to live with this for the rest of my life. I stare at my phone which had suddenly gone mute. A month ago, you would have bombarded me with calls to ask how I felt, messages to remind me you were there. But at this moment, I was alone and even the silence became too loud for my ears.

We had both gone through terrible breakups that year. She left your heart shattered in little tiny pieces, he left mine broken beyond repair. We were the perfect mess and we found solitude in each other’s arms. We promised to help each other heal – it wasn’t going to be an easy task but we were up to it. When you brought up the idea, I flinched “how dare you think of such” but deep down within I know I wanted it too. I had heard so many stories about these things – they never work out, they always end badly and so many other tragedies. You told me not to be sacred, reminding me that you got me as usual.

I go on Google and search for the best answers. Maybe just maybe there was going to be some positivity in there somewhere. I typed in my search word and I got a thousand results in a split second. HOW TO BE FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND. The one thing I feared the most was the one thing that kept popping up in every response I got: ‘catching feelings’.

We prepared a lot for the day. When it eventually came, all the excitement was gone. It was more like a rehearsed play. We both laid there for what seemed like ages before one of us managed to say something. It was you; you laughed so

CONTINUE READING HERE... http://thenakedconvos.com/happily-never-afters-fiction/
Re: Short Story: Happily Never After by Convos: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: Short Story: Happily Never After by Convos: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: Short Story: Happily Never After by Convos: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue...
Re: Short Story: Happily Never After by Convos: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Read..
Re: Short Story: Happily Never After by Convos: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

Check This Soft Work / Why No Husband Is Coming??? / What Can She Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.