Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened (3035 Views)

My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by Anwons(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
On seeing a young man's poster, I was like has this one died? Or is it for election that is still far?
Curiosity drew my attention only to see the unexpected.

In the photo, boldly written, KEEP YOUR WIFE AWAY FROM HIM, HE SLEEPS WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S WIFE.

Wow, really surprised, and I begin to imagine what the young man has really done to be humiliated or should I advertised?

Now, if you're the man, what will you do?
Or if the man is your relation or friend, and possibly your date or husband, what advice or action will you take?

This happened in Rivers State.
Trying to upload the photo, will send it tomorrow.

Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
You will post tomorrow. Then why open thread.

Check your brain engine setting
Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by Anwons(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
The pic

Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by kalufelix(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hope He Makes It To The Vanguard...This Man Must Be A Star.
Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
His face looks familiar
Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by Homeboiy: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Awon pussi slayer
Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by ruggedtimi(m): 1:29am On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
His face looks familiar
hahaha
Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by vicadex07(m): 2:25am On Sep 27, 2017
grin
The husband dat put this up is a pusssssszzy.
Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by Anwons(m): 5:51am On Sep 27, 2017
His poster is everywhere within the vicinity as if he is the main contestant in the next general election.
Guys, do away with other people's wife.

Can't imagine how his wife will feel.
Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by royalamour(m): 6:29am On Sep 27, 2017
They even tried not to have killed him.

And I hope the man divorce the hoe.
Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Next time, he will go after single girls and not people's wives .
Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by Neymar1095(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2017
This is madness.......Baba keep on the Good work

1 Like

Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by Sleekydee(m): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2017
see as d guy pose for camera
Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by Nutase: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by newslifeop: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2017
What
Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by Adaumunocha(f): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Some people sleep with married ladies to renew their jazz... Learnt about such in Lekki Wives.
Re: When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened by Anwons(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Let guys keep off from undisciplined married holes

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why Blow.job Is Good (pics) / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? / BAD: I Drew This Naughty Thing. Is It Right? To Be Deleted Soon [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.