Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly (17271 Views)

Jaguar Land Rover Wins Chinese Court Case Over Copy Of Range Rover Evoque / Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time / ₦70m: Amazing Images Of Land Rover Discovery Converted Into A Mobile Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
imagine buying this as a salvaged flooded vehicle!

In hot maiduguri weather it will just switch on the heater! tongue

In 15deg weather in jos it will be firing mortuary standard A/C grin

Cars like this should only be gotten as brand new.

"Mortuary standard A/C." That's a wicked one, bro. You need to patent that. grin grin grin
Re: Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly by ibkgab001: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2017
Habyz:

A company owns the car not a country, if you feel like you tired of being a Nigerian get out of the country and obtain citizenship elsewhere. After the prosperity of Nigeria make sure you don't even think for a second that you're Nigerian.

Hope all is fine with you sir?
Re: Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly by Habyz(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2017
ibkgab001:

Hope all is fine with you sir?
Yes. All is fine with me but I think that is a question you should ask yourself.
Re: Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2017
If you are in Kwara and its environ and interested in buying neatly used Aluminium Glass sliding doors,Clipper sterilizer,Clipper,flat screen monitor,Amplifier with radio and memory card slot,well piped Fish baths call or whatsapp me on 08147748795
Re: Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly by ibkgab001: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Habyz:

Yes. All is fine with me but I think that is question you should ask yourself.

Now I can confirm it is not well with you there

Do you want to leave NL suddenly like Donlekan?

How may I help you ?

Hope this recession has nothing to do with you oblongata
Re: Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly by Habyz(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
ibkgab001:

How may I help you ?

Wawuuuu! E pain you reach so? grin
Re: Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly by Habyz(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
ibkgab001:

How may I help you ?

Wawuuuu! E pain you reach so? grin tongue
Re: Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly by ibkgab001: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Habyz:

Wawuuuu! E pain you reach so? grin tongue

What is this one saying ?
Re: Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly by Habyz(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
ibkgab001:

What is this one saying ?
grin go and hug transformer
Re: Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 28, 2017
Nukilia:

Are you doing the research in Nigeria or outside?
Nigeria
Re: Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly by Nukilia: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2017
myking95:

Nigeria

That's great! Keep it up. You can domesticate your research for the Nigeria auto industry.
Re: Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly by tck2000(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL / Hire-purchase Vehicle Needed For Uber/taxify / My Toyota Corolla Verso Jerks When Accelerating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.