Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,878 members, 7,844,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose (31070 Views)

2019 Presidency: PDP Speaks On Some Of Governors ‘secretly Working’ For Buhari / Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by billyG(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2017
PDP is an anti-igbo party why did they not zone d presidency to d SE,that is marginalisation,let restructuring starts frm pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by ahamonyeka(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Fayose for president?

If he enter as president for him to work or sidon for office na pomo,amala,roastedboli naim he go just dey stop for road dey chop or play table tennis for street.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by aku626(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2017
Zoning I repeat the political parties are the cause of Nigerias downfall

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by longerthroat(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2017
So He is this irrelevant to his dear party.
Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by manikspears: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Fayose right now........... grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by GCsomething: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Now I ask, PDP when will it be zoned to southeast?

Ndi ara

Again, let add to the topic, Fayose isn't looking for the ticket; he is not unaware of the party's position rather posing as a bait for VP and/or a principal position in the party.

Alas! no party or even his family members would trade him as a candidate. He lacks the charisma & attitude...

Anyways, let me come and be going before my talk be termed hate speech

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by jacyhelen(f): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:

Don’t waste time on 2019 Presidency, PDP tells Fayose

Published September 27, 2017
Share Tweet Share
Fayose

Olusola Fabiyi, Abuja

The Peoples Democratic Party has told Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State not to waste his resources on his presidential ambition, saying the party’s candidate for the 2019 election will come from the North.

The party said all its members were aware of the zoning formula it adopted for both its presidential ticket and the position of the national chairman.

Fayose had sent letters to some leaders of the party to inform them about his decision to run for the Presidency on the platform of the PDP.

The event, according to a copy of the letter sent to our correspondent, will hold in Abuja on Thursday.

The letter was signed by the governor under the banner of Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Organisation.

It read in part, “My dear leader, it is with deep sense of responsibility that I write to inform you of my intention to seek the ticket/mandate of our party to contest the 2019 presidential election, considering your support and commitment towards our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party, it becomes imperative to keep you informed and seek your support.

“This ambition is however without prejudice to our party’s position, but in the overall interest of the party and our country.

“I urge that all hands should be on deck to ensure victory in our quest to return to the Presidential Villa, Abuja in 2019.”

Expressing surprise at the action of the governor, the National Publicity Secretary of the party, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, called on Fayose to respect the decisions taken by the party on zoning.

He wondered why Fayose would want to disobey the party despite his position as a leader, who he said, was also present at the national convention where the decisions were taken.

Adeyeye, who spoke exclusively to our correspondent on the issue said, “The highest organ of the party, which is the national convention, zoned the presidential ticket of the PDP to the North. That has not changed. The same national convention zoned the position of the national chairman to the South. The convention has yet to change any of these two.

“That (national convention) is the supreme organ of the party. Those decisions are binding on all members of the party. Nobody can alter these decisions.”

“The governor is a member of the party and was at the convention where these decisions were taken. As a leader of the party, one expected the governor to respect the party and its decisions. If someone in such an office is breaking the decisions of the party, what do you expect from the rank and file. “

Our correspondent gathered that Fayose had once visited the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the PDP, Walid Jibrin, at his residence in Abuja, where he solicited his support for his ambition.

http://punchng.com/dont-waste-time-on-2019-presidency-pdp-tells-fayose/

North
North.
The bibles said:Fear the North

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by mbjsuki(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2017
Sanchez01:
It is strange seeing PDP already towing the path of a second death before the general elections in 2019.

But why are you like this?! grin
Don't you have a better way of saying it then this obvious manner and way? Too direct!
Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by dederocs(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2017
This man called Fayose gave zero qualities of a leader, all he does is to play to the gallery and act drama to get cheap publicity.

Name any serious project he did for his people?

Seems the fools prefer the drama than developments though, cos he plays tennis with them, and eat on the streets while pocketing their wealth, don't make him cool.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by mikeycharles(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:

You are a patriotic Nigeria
Yes, he's also an Africa

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by bullbull: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2017
BiafrA play and win Africa basketball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d5Z7V_9Fkw
Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by abbeyty(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2017
GoroTango:
His original intention is to settle for the vice presidency
Fayose will kill the president and become president if his party won the election and he was chosen as vice

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by hAlexandro(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin always known my able governor to be a clown its high time someone talked some sense into him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by abbeyty(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2017
GeniusBitcoin:
GOLDEN CHANCE LOTTO MUST SHUT DOWN

GOLDEN CHANCE LOTTO IS ON FIRE

STAKE: HIGH

PLAY:

81 - 80

81 - 35

81 - 38

81 - 83

81 - 52

81 - 07

81 - 82

81 - 37

81 - 62

81 - 17

81 - 50

81 - 05

PLAY:

36 - 35

36 - 80

36 - 62

36 - 17

36 - 37

36 - 82

INTO:

GOLDEN STAR

SUPREME

MIDWEEK

BRAVO

DON'T MISS ANY GAME

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE

KINDLY SHOW SOME APPRECIATION BY PAYING TO THE BITCOIN WALLET ADDRESS BELOW.

141XSC4HmBMZjDyH7JRGhu87jGNz1gsvzT

Which kind rip off lotto is this? choosing 2 numbers from 1 to 90. why not 1 to 45 or 49

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by Myself2(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2017
A political party that has never been hypocritical no have they ever pretended.

Kudos to the PDP for giving Ayo Fayose (a man I highly admire for being the nightmare and menace of the ignorant buffoon at Aso Rock) the honest advice not to get over his head by contesting the presidency come 2019, he is qualified to run no doubt but from the top of my fingers,I can count at least 1000 persons that will be better materials than him to be put forward for the highest office in the land.

If the devilish APC (well devilish at national level and not in Lagos grin grin grin ) had done Nigerians this same favour in 2015 and adviced Buhari that he would be a disaster as president due to his acute cluelessness of 21st century global econopolitical trends,then the nightmare his tragic government put Nigerians through in over two years of misgovernance so far would not have happened
Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2017
Nigeria is yet to be a democratic country. I'm sure if left to the elites of the Republican party Donald Trump would have lost at the primary stages.

It is ironic that PDP is the one limiting Fayose of his political ambitions and not the electorates. At the end Nigerians are forced to choose between the choices of a few criminals who have hijacked the political ship of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by babapressy(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by Antoeni(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2017
How does he intend to achieve dis,with the Obasanjo factor,Tinubu,buhari,lai mohammed,?Maybe IPOB and FFK will do d magic for him
Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by Nostradamu(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:

English teacher, next time, the letter "I" as used in first person singular must always be in upper case.

Who taught you English? grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Mode: SAVAGE! KraksTV dey NL? Abeg, con carry your pipo ooo.
Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by GavelSlam: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2017
Brugo:

My point is, the igbos only shout marginalisation when it suits them. Why did they agree to zone Presidency to the north when they have not produced even a vice president in decades? They will later complain that they have been sidelined.

This is hypocrisy on their part.

In fact they could have Insisted the VP is zoned to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by GavelSlam: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Nigeria is yet to be a democratic country. I'm sure of left to the elites of the Republican party Donald Trump would have lost at the primary stages.

It is ironic that PDP is the one limiting Fayose of his political ambitions and not the electorates. At the end Nigerians are forced to choose between the choices of a few criminals who have hijacked the political ship of this country.

Let him go to other parties if he believes he has the clout.

In any case, he was already making plans to port before the Supreme Court judgement.
Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by Halo22: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2017
To be outspoken doesn't qualify one as credible....I hereby advise oshoko to bury his Presidential ambition and may be try his hands in the senate, am sure he will do better over there.
Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by Gladiator1: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:

You are a patriotic Nigeria
Aboki, it's Nigerian
Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by Jidesam01: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Who will even vote for him?? Has he developed his state... I don't even think there's any investment in that state sef, he should develop his state before thinking of governing the country!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by earthcrust: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Na ministerial position dem go give am cos vice presidio is zoned to southeast
Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by Omooba77: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:

Don’t waste time on 2019 Presidency, PDP tells Fayose

Published September 27, 2017
Share Tweet Share
Fayose

Olusola Fabiyi, Abuja

The Peoples Democratic Party has told Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State not to waste his resources on his presidential ambition, saying the party’s candidate for the 2019 election will come from the North.

The party said all its members were aware of the zoning formula it adopted for both its presidential ticket and the position of the national chairman.

Fayose had sent letters to some leaders of the party to inform them about his decision to run for the Presidency on the platform of the PDP.

The event, according to a copy of the letter sent to our correspondent, will hold in Abuja on Thursday.

The letter was signed by the governor under the banner of Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Organisation.

It read in part, “My dear leader, it is with deep sense of responsibility that I write to inform you of my intention to seek the ticket/mandate of our party to contest the 2019 presidential election, considering your support and commitment towards our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party, it becomes imperative to keep you informed and seek your support.

“This ambition is however without prejudice to our party’s position, but in the overall interest of the party and our country.

“I urge that all hands should be on deck to ensure victory in our quest to return to the Presidential Villa, Abuja in 2019.”

Expressing surprise at the action of the governor, the National Publicity Secretary of the party, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, called on Fayose to respect the decisions taken by the party on zoning.

He wondered why Fayose would want to disobey the party despite his position as a leader, who he said, was also present at the national convention where the decisions were taken.

Adeyeye, who spoke exclusively to our correspondent on the issue said, “The highest organ of the party, which is the national convention, zoned the presidential ticket of the PDP to the North. That has not changed. The same national convention zoned the position of the national chairman to the South. The convention has yet to change any of these two.

“That (national convention) is the supreme organ of the party. Those decisions are binding on all members of the party. Nobody can alter these decisions.”

“The governor is a member of the party and was at the convention where these decisions were taken. As a leader of the party, one expected the governor to respect the party and its decisions. If someone in such an office is breaking the decisions of the party, what do you expect from the rank and file. “

Our correspondent gathered that Fayose had once visited the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the PDP, Walid Jibrin, at his residence in Abuja, where he solicited his support for his ambition.

http://punchng.com/dont-waste-time-on-2019-presidency-pdp-tells-fayose/

Sarrki happy birthday, God Almighty will bless and increase you beyond measure and fill you with wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by sarrki(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Omooba77:

Sarrki happy birthday, God Almighty will bless and increase you beyond measure and fill you with wisdom.

Amen sir

Thank you

You are a patriot
Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by Carter4luv(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Confusion everywhere.
Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by ElCapone(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
DrChukzy:

As long as their candidate isn't Bullhari, I'm okay with it.

Atiku is the next president. Argue with your keypad.
lol
we even pray pdp is foolish enough to give either fayose or Atiku ticket. they will just simplify apc work.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by kitone: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sanchez01:
It is strange seeing PDP already towing the path of a second death before the general elections in 2019.

Which one is second death, that is the best decision they came make if not APC go rape them this time
Re: Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose by deolu2000(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:

You are a patriot
na so bro... I can't but support d wind of change that is blowing across the land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. / Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) / IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.