Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) (3121 Views)

Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by modik(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2017
omenka:
Asari Dokubo, "leader and mouthpiece of Ijaws"??

How desperate can a people be.

Smh.
Suggestion : Declare him a terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Kazim88: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2017
brainpower:

I understand your argument and I have the same opinion up until you said biafra is our only hope for the whole Africa.

I tell people that the world isn't a fair place, nobody plays fair, including the US and UK. Let's try and carve out an inch for ourselves and our family.
Biafra came about as a result of Yakubu Gowon relegating on the Aburi Accord agreement if not Ojukwu's initial plan wasn't secession.

There will still be oppression and minorities in the said biafra and there will still be international alliances and at the end the poor suffers while the elites enjoy. In Imo state an Mbaise man can't be their governor and they still practice "the Osu tradition". An Nsukka woman can't comfortably marry an owerri man without family and community prejudice.

The problem we have is man's inhumanity to man that's all.

You are absolutely right.

let me explain what I meant about Biafra being a model.

No African region have from the grassroot initiated the right of Self-determination...

I don't care if the people chose to stay in Nigeria or Biafra.. but let it be their choice..

Let the people vote to determine their economical and political destiny.

Nigeria Democracy was fought for.. Most Francophone countries are running pure dictatorship Nigeria/Ghana is like their model for democratic liberty.

Let the people sit down and chose how the want to roll.

Let us chose which country to align with if it is EU or Britain base on the offer.

It is not just about now.. as time goes on, our children would sit down, based on the times and situation and chose the best political structure they want.

"Biafra" was able to bring the concept of Self-determination as an "Inalienable Right "

What Nigeria should had been doing now is to be winning the heart of the masses and telling them the benefit of being in Nigeria than being in another arraignment

but they are not doing so, because they think the common man thought is irrelevant they think we are Daft, we swallow what some political class sell to us.

They think if Kanu is dead, Asari bribed the case is settled. That this persons think for us.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Gotze1: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Asari that took money to other country to build university reject bribe hehehehehe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by GavelSlam: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2017
modik:

Suggestion : Declare him a terrorist!

Why?

Asari is just a Vlogger on YouTube.

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Goke7: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Kazim88:
Niger Delta are hungry people.... Give them small bribe from their own money they would fight their parents.

From ijaw, Urhobo to Itsekiri, plus ogoni... they would still end up fighting themselves... with all the wealth in their land They are completely marginalized.

Igbos are marginalized But Their entrepreneurship spirit and business-unity is making them beat the odds.

The truth is that Nigerian is big slave camp of the British.... They own everything.. They discovered the oil... invested in the drilling..

They know we are too weak to fight... and those that can are too foolish and corrupt to challenge them.

US fought a bloody war against the Britain for their independence... While Nigeria we were decieved to believe we are independent yet we are all British slaves. North, South, West, East.

the question is can you fight? if you see soldiers on your street and you are shouting, it means you can't fight simple. no be by mouth or online rants dem they take fight o!
Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Goke7: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Gotze1:
Asari that took money to other country to build university reject bribe hehehehehe.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Kazim88: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Goke7:

the question is can you fight? if you see soldiers on your street and you are shouting, it means you can't fight simple. no be by mouth or online rants dem they take fight o!

You think "Fight " is only by bullets and Gun.

They is what we call intellectual war, verbal violence.

They are intellectual soldiers..

They attack your mind... Destroy your thought process... You end up physically commiting suicide.

The world have out grown bullets and gun.

It is now with brain.

IPOB issue is destroying Nigeria not with gun, The government can not concentrate on anything, they don't even understand what they are fighting..
Buhari 5 minutes speech was about IPOB amidst all the challenges in Nigeria, With all our problems and Hunger they have been relagated.

Since 2015...its almost 2019 ... The government don't have the peace to tackle any issue...

They are almost running mad, Fighting EU, US, UN.... Me and You know this people are chasing shadows but they have been mentally pin down to keep chasing this shadow the the system crumble.

Now they are agitating for the Government to produce Kanu dead or alive.

They have sued The government to ICC... imagine if Buhari is indicted.. how would the North feel..

Let me tell you my prediction... this country is heading towards self destruction.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) by Damovintrain: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=Kazim88 post=60870393]Niger Delta are hungry people.... Give them small bribe from their own money they would fight their parents.

From ijaw, Urhobo to Itsekiri, plus ogoni... they would still end up fighting themselves... with all the wealth in their land They are completely marginalized.

Igbos are marginalized But Their entrepreneurship spirit and business-unity is making them beat the odds.

The truth is that Nigerian is big slave camp of the British.... They own everything.. They discovered the oil... invested in the drilling..

They know we are too weak to fight... and those that can are too foolish and corrupt to challenge them.

US fought a bloody war against the Britain for their independence... While Nigeria we were decieved to believe we are independent yet we are all British slaves. North, South, West, East.

That's what I call INDEPENDENTLY DEPENDENT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Cv / Kaduna Falls To President Muhammadu Buhari. Pic and video / Edo State Has Been Invaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.