Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (56923 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Emanuola(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmmm! This is exactly what the book of (proverb 6:29-35) says about a man that sleeps with another man's wife and the the real husband. Bilble is real joor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2017
I'd say they both took responsibility for their actions
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by HERSLEY(f): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2017
LordIsaac:
O....the whores some men laɓour for. Now, his only ɗestinƴ is now mitigated...all ɓecause of one ɗirty triangle!
my own is not triangle shape o
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by abbeyty(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2017
the poor man who went out to work so that he can put food on their table while the wh*r* stay at home sagging another man. The guy would have controlled his angry no useless woman worth spending the rest of your life in prison

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by goingape1: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2017
curvilicious:
Died for another man's wife, when single girls are everywhere.
I wonder his destination after now that he died on active duty
I wonder ohh!

na Mumu dey marry these days, were plenty yansh dey everywhere. infact na you go tired to dey fvck gorillas

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2017
kennygee:
Are there faithful women In Zimbabwe at all?

What of Nigeria?
Leave Zimbabwe first, start from here...

Btw, who else noticed how all our Slay Mamas avoided this post like plague? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2017
HERSLEY:
my own is not triangle shape o

grin
Na star shape abi?
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Shaw007(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2017
well at least he died in his sleep. he probably didn't know what hit him

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by kulrunsman79(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2017
The man died in active service. Devil is awaiting him in hell with national honours

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by ransomed: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2017
He came to the world through that 'abunna' and left the world for the sake of that 'abunna' .
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Maxvasia(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2017
ShyCypher:

What of Nigeria?
Leave Zimbabwe first, start from here...

Btw, who else noticed how all our Slay Mamas avoided this post like plague? grin grin grin
I noticed it before i noticed the post itself
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Omoluabi16(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2017
NLmember:
It looks like the man was still alive when they dumped him in the morgue, I mean look at the blood pooled under his head. If he was dead he wouldn't have bled out because his heart would have stopped beating and pumping blood to his head so no bleeding.
Dead people don't bleed at all, their blood congeals in the vessels.
We don see you. Na una dey carry lab coat up and. down for faculty that year. wink
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2017
If I catch my husband with another woman, I mean husband not boyfriend, I will make friends with the woman and prepare delicious diner and invite her for diner after a few days. My husband invited her and that's why she came and he might have told her he single. As for my husband if ibuse to give him 100%attention and love I will give him 200%.
I can stay with a cheating husband provided he doesn't beat me.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by madgoat(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2017
Died a hero... Thumbs up to guys who would do anything for konjj.... Rest on bro... The konji dynasty will revenge for you cry
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by owoshuyi(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2017
"Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding; he who does so destroys his own soul. Wounds and dishonor he will get...For jealousy is a husband's fury; therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance. PROVERBS 6 vs 32-34.

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by wickedworld: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If I catch my husband with another woman, I mean husband not boyfriend, I will make friends with the woman and prepare delicious diner and invite her for diner after a few days. My husband invited her and that's why she came and he might have told her he single. As for my husband if ibuse to give him 100%attention and love I will give him 200%.

Ofcourse men expect u to do that even if u are the bread winner of the house that is when they see u has a good woman but the question is will he do same for u if u are cauught cheated? I bet the answer will be is over.

That tells u how selfish a man is, they never consider women feeling except few among them that can forgive.

U see how most of them typing woman this woman that has if they are faithful to their wives or girl friend. Even when a wife is faithful the man will still cheat for to them is normal.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by abbeyty(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Good girl, you can even spice the relationship up by turning the whole thing to party. Na de guy go tire. you will both tie him down, one will be sucking his dik while the other one will be Fking his a** with beer bottle or cucumber.

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Zulu212: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2017
So what will the judge say bout this case..since the rass man Carrie himsef fi ina the police station?
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by enomakos(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2017
KevinDein:
There is a certain dude on nairaland who seems so proud of himself for sleeping with people's wives.
If you are reading this, man, I hope you retrace your steps and take a new leaf cos the consequences might not be too dissimilar from this.

don't wrong he will be hang with his balls

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2017
wickedworld:

Ofcourse men expect u to do that even if u are the bread winner of the house that is when they see u are a good woman but the question is will he do same for u if u are cauught cheated? I bet the answer will be is over.

That tell u how selfish a man is, they never consider women feeling except few among them that can forgive.

U see how most of them typing woman this woman that has if they are faithful to their wives or girl friend. Even when a wife is faithful the man will still cheat to them is normal.
Thats very true. Men will cheat from the first day of marriage and most of them their wives know about but when they see a man smile at their wife, they will beat up the wife and even send her parking for being too friendly even if she didn't respond to the smile. Men find it very hard to forgive.
In my on case, will just over look it for my own good though. And that will even hurt him more for knowing that you don't care whether he cheats or not
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by LordIsaac(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmmm... I quote inter alia: "Whoesoever touches another man's wife shall not ɓe innocent." Proverɓ 6:25+ (ƘJV). Both destinies stand sealeɗ. Whose shall the woman now ɓe?
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by enemyofprogress: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2017
maxiuc:
If am the judge na 5years imprisonment simple

Nonsense

Nonsense

This days even my babe I don't trust her

I have trust issues with women

I believe anything is possible

I trust nobody
why should he be jailed?he did the right thing jo
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2017
abbeyty:

Good girl, you can even spice the relationship up by turning the whole thing to party. Na de guy go tire. you will both tie him down, one will be sucking his dik while the other one will be Fking his a** with beer bottle or cucumber.
Lol.
I could even invite more ladies to rape him while I'm out of the house till he faints so that he won't suspect I had a hand in it. Then I will just appear when the girls are about to go so that I can congratulate them.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2017
He should have added his wife to the list of those he wanted to kill...
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Prinzyy: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2017
[ :Dcenter][/center]
cummando:
Died in action
grin grin grin u mean fighting for his country?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Dgreatcharley(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2017
The man died in active service ....
in his next world he will learn to respect married men.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by hooklover: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Too bad for stupid man. How can u go and Bleep in another man's house and sleep there....
Wat happened to hotels.. Guest houses...
Many married ladies are ready to Bleep but u need to take demn were it's secluded and safe not on matrimonial bed respect the husband if u can't respect the pussy.

The man will be in jail for murder.. It will look OK to the normal folks saying he did d right thing but he should not take laws into ur own hands. U report the case and call police to arrest.He will spend sometime in jail no matter wat.
Now d pussycat he is defending to kill will be made available to d public.The wife will still shag other ducks to enjoy while he is away..

Now u ask itself is killing worth it... If u find ur wife is a who're let her go and life goes on... So Many pussycat ahead to enjoy for free....

Never kill to defend pussy... The piss u struggle to defend will still be eaten and u will not know....
Stupid men everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by pansophist(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
So after killing the man, will he still trust and continue his marriage with his wife? He could have just taken evidence of being cheated on, then proceed to divorce his wife.

I can't imagine how murder easily comes to people mind.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by pedrilo: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
he is useless
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by slimfit1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Waste of his life in jail no woman is worth killing another man for.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
cummando:
Died in action
died in active service... lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair / Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.