Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (56926 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by adeSoft2yk: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
The husband will surely win the case with a good lawyer by his side.... Provocation is something you cant deal with where crime is being committed, he saw the man, took a mental and killed him at a spot if the time frame expected him to get relieve from the anger or provocation was not elapsed....
Provocation is a partial defence to an act of criminal violence, such as murder or attempted murder. The provocation defence dates back to the late Middle Ages, when courts and judges accepted that a man might respond violently if his honour, dignity or courage was insulted. Later, provocation became a legitimate partial defence for acts of violence. The premise is that a person, if sufficiently provoked, may lose a degree of self control. When successful, the provocation defence can lead to a reduction in sentence or a lesser charge (for example, charges may be downgraded from murder to manslaughter). Many legal jurisdictions still allow provocation as a defence today.

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
good... exactly what I will do to Gbenga the day I will catch him with my baby mama bisola
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by RillJ(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
RIP to the dead, you didn't live well though.

Sad but the the no-nonsense man will face the consequences of his action.

Provocation may not be enough defense here considering the following;
After seeing the strange man on his bed, he had the presence of mind to go to the kitchen to pick a choice weapon.
It would have been different if as he entered the bedroom, he had (justifiably) the weapon in his hand and acted in the heat of the moment.

He is however likely to have moral support from scores of people but the law may not be that reasonable.

The worst is that the pathetic LovePeddler of a wife coast away freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Tecno66: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Stupid man. How does that help his case? The has already done it and that fact can not be disputed. He has now shed blood which will continue to speak against him. I am not justifying the action of the dead, though.
VastFinder:
Photos: Man turns himself in after killing his wife's lover he found on their matrimonial bed

A Zambian man has turned himself in after killing his wife's secret lover, pictured above, whom he found on their matrimonial bed yesterday September 26th. According to Zambian local media, the man returned home unexpectedly to Solwezi in the middle of the night from Lumwana where he works and found the man in his matrimonial bed with his wife fast asleep in his bedroom. He took some pictures and afterward went into their kitchen and picked up a pounding stick, returned to the bedroom and struck the man on the head. The secret lover died as his head was broken and his brain spilled out. The angry husband then picked up the body of the deceased, put it in his car and drove to the police station where he handed himself over! The body of the deceased is lying in solwezi general hospital mortuary.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photos-man-turns-himself-in-after.html?m=1

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Smartademu(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
He would have just woken them up and walked them out of his house after taking the necessary pics for evidence. Then life continues with another punnani.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by FODA(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
The guy brave oh,more brave than nnamdi kanu,more heartless than pmb and love publicity more than ffk and fayose,to the victim,rot in hell,to d murderer, rot in jail,while the olosho marry another oloshi.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by talk2percy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oga u for no hit am for head to kill him, u for hit am for waist, break am so that him no go fok another person again in this life and the life that is to come.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by zinizta: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
for those of you who are fond of submitting to an unfaithful partner's seduction and sleeping with other ppl's wives, one by one you shall all be dealt with. stolen waters is sweet abi ... you shall finish drinking the remaining in hell
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by SirGoldEjike(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
ayoomoba1:
I tire for woman matter...to marry self dey fear me dis days.
Lol, make i buy catholic seminary school form for u!?
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by SirGoldEjike(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
goingape1:
that's why I keep telling my guys that women are only meant to be fvck and throwaway undecided

if you caught your wife cheating the best thing to do is to sent that gorilla away and find another new gorilla, life goes on!

IN THIS WORLD WOMEN ARE FOOLISH SO YOU DONT WASTE YOUR TIME THEM.
Easy guy! My mumcy and Your mumcy no Follow abeg
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by SirGoldEjike(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
NLmember:
Your mama and sisters nko?
Help me ask am! Nna eh him mindset weak me.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by alex81(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
if twas me, I would've killed both of 'em before bringing myself in...

now she would jump to d next dick... mtcheew

work done is zero!
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by buffalowings: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
KevinDein:
There is a certain dude on nairaland who seems so proud of himself for sleeping with people's wives.
If you are reading this, man, I hope you retrace your steps and take a new leaf cos the consequences might not be too dissimilar from this.

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by carzola(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
even to sleep in a house rented by a man for a girl i no fit..
talk more of a married woman in her husbands house
good for him.. he died a foooll..
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by HERSLEY(f): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
ShyCypher:

grin
Na star shape abi?
lolzzzz oval shape wink cheesy
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
HERSLEY:
lolzzzz oval shape wink cheesy

Chei... tongue tongue tongue E go sweet oh!

Can I touch my tongue? Jus tintili... grin
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by fortune1968: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
The man is a fool.You don't take. laws into your hands no matter the provocation. Now that he will surely go to jail , more men will definitely sleep with the so called wife .
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
You don't doze off while pillaging another man's farm, Sleep is the cousin of death, angry
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by GeoPee: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Omo see Gobe
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by mechanics(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
cummando:
Died in action
hahaha, illegal action.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by mechanics(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Konji is wicked.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by emmaoyes(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
died on active duty...... 27 � salute... Lol
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Ayowolemi(f): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
cummando:
Died in action
Died in active service grin
cummando:
Died in action
Died in active service
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by GetMeRight: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
lomprico:

So u think the police will let him walk?
It depends on their constitution, not up to the police. Nigeria constitution as a case of study, the husband can still walk if handled by a competent lawyer. Though I'm not sure how long the prison sentence would be if he doesn't walk freely immediately but certainly not death sentence in Nigeria.
BTW: I understand your comment now.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Kirigidi(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bawsse:
he is a real man though These Zimbabweans and their infidelity stories tire me,
Zambia, not Zimbabwe.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by zinizta: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
abbeyty:

Good girl, you can even spice the relationship up by turning the whole thing to party. Na de guy go tire. you will both tie him down, one will be sucking his dik while the other one will be Fking his a** with beer bottle or cucumber.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
wicked people everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair / Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.