Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (52287 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Olosho
haba!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by enemyofprogress: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Her breasts have digest
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by TheMainMan: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2017
happy birthday
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2017
is she single if yes ... papa oyedepo consider me as your son In-law grin grin grin
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by enemyofprogress: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2017
DonChuksDee:
Fresh
wait until you enter her pusssssssy na so so noise and water go dey come out
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by marvel2(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Y b say na only men of God and Their kids Dey take front page for NL dis days undecided Abegi give me better gist
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
koppa:
All i can see is beauty gotten from tithe and offering.... just saying
cry put
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by MAKABBEY(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=todaynewsreview post=60873777]Happy birthday Joys Oyedepo, C.E.O Women Of The God Kind, a passionate teacher of the Word and last born of Bishop David Oyedepo. God bless and increase you on every side.

She shares the same birthday with her Dad, Bishop David Oyedepo

When your Dad Na Yahoo Pastor... grin grin
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by MAKABBEY(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Harrynight(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
folakemigeh:
She's pretty and cute.

Happy Birthday to Bishop Oyedepo

YeaUrit!
buh ur prettier and gorgeous! grin
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by mabea: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday Joyce
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by BRYIAN99(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
rbernaldo2:
grin more beautiful than 99% of Igbo girls

Up Yoruba nation
WE HAVE NOTICED YOU...MUMU

1 Like

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Harrynight(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Her breasts have digest

Bros u hash ooh...
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by mabea: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=MAKABBEY post=60876807][/quote] Not her fault that yours is a nobody
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Ihutomi: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
All I want to say is dat dose God all all these make up, hell is real.
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by urbanemind(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
She be virgin?? just curios man!!!no attack me.
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Arsenalholic(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Roon9:

When was the last time you had an IQ test?
He's never had one, obviously.

2 Likes

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Godsate: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday fine sister

1 Like

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Roon9(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
He's never had one, obviously.

I swear
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by RALPHOW(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
HBD JOY
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by BluntBoy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
todaynewsreview:
Happy birthday Joys Oyedepo, C.E.O Women Of The God Kind, a passionate teacher of the Word and last born of Bishop David Oyedepo. God bless and increase you on every side.

More accolades here: http://www.naijabloggersforum.com/p/48/happy-birthday-joys-oyedepo-bishop-david-oyedepo-last-born

The smile a Yahoo guy makes when he hears alert from another maga. Happy Birthday to the daughter of Africa's greatest con man.
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hapibirthday dear
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Flaghouse1: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
For your mind
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by DonChuksDee(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:

I be wan yan something but when i see your user name i just confirm. Nothing do you, just continue... I hail
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by CarolineOlawale(f): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Daddy freeze will hang him self today. grin
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Mujtahida: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
My first daughter born on 9th September 017 shares the same birthday with me. Now birthdays will mean something to me.

1 Like

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by eliadekx(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
brother oyedipo the lord review a revolution to me just now that,your daughter is my wife and
I am that only to give her joy in this earth

so TRUE men of God don't disobey the leaving God so am expecting your call

so we do all the rightful things and go away with my wife sir
call me on +1220575482982
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Integrityfarms:
To all Sept 27th babies, Happy birthday to everyone of us
Happy Birthday bro , its also my birthday today grin
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by iammolise(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=todaynewsreview post=60873777]Happy birthday Joys Oyedepo, C.E.O Women Of The God Kind, a passionate teacher of the Word and last born of Bishop David Oyedepo. God bless and increase you on every side.

More accolades here: http://www.naijabloggersforum.com/p/48/happy-birthday-joys-oyedepo-bishop-david-oyedepo-last-born

[/quote

is she married?
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday to her.
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by SirGoldEjike(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ihutomi:
All I want to say is dat dose God all all these make up, hell is real.
can you come again Please
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by gfreymom302: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Useless news! Leave us alone jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters (Pictures) / Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.