Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (52289 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by MATEX30: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
The Good Thing is that, Today is also Bishop David Oyedepo's Birthday, happy Birthday to Papa!!

See more Photos from the birthday here - http://dunamisblog.com/lovely-photos-from-the-birthday-ceremony-of-bishop-david-oyedepo/

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by ofuonyebi: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
When you get a good and money balanced father; you get a cute and happy child!...this is the naked truth!

Hello, Bishop; would you allow this your last born to marry my brother is a carpenter but a Pastor and a great preacher of the word?

I believe if you do this, it is the best way to balance the word of God and its riches in Christ..

Anyway, while I am waiting for response don't let me forget to say happy birthday..!
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Burgerlomo: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
HBD Joy, long life and more grace and anointing.

1 Like

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by enemyofprogress: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
DonChuksDee:

I be wan yan something but when i see your user name i just confirm. Nothing do you, just continue... I hail

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Parcks(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
folakemigeh:
let me pray over it first na
Now I know why he is begging...if that's you on your profile, then I'm speechless...you are stunningly cute swthrt!!!
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Jerrypolo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
koppa:
All i can see is beauty gotten from tithe and offering.... just saying

OK.

So where does your foolishness come from?.
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by koppa(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jerrypolo:

OK.
So where does your foolishness come from?.
Go ask your Father
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Jerrypolo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
koppa:
Go ask your Father
I will.
But he is currently busy with yo mooma in za oza room.
Who else can I ask?

1 Like

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by totorimi: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
If I say the truth now about what I see some people wont like it so let me just hold my peace.
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by ensamy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chaii she good to knack knack am well. Fresh grin grin grin make am baby mama.
HBD.
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Nathanieloo7(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Papiikush:
She looks like my future wife.
is good to dream #dream on lolzz

1 Like

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
She's gorgeous.
Happy birthday to her.

1 Like

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by koppa(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jerrypolo:

I will.
But he is currently busy with yo mooma in za oza room.
Who else can I ask?
your getting lured by your stupidity.....
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by AngelicBeing: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
cool
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Integrityfarms(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
Happy Birthday bro , its also my birthday today grin

That's amazing and a huge leap for a good friendship
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Raphmadrid: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday...
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Jerrypolo(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
koppa:

No,

Yours is getting cured by mine.
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Jerrypolo(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
koppa:

But in case you can no longer take it,

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by omoluka: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
folakemigeh:
hmm
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Pidginwhisper: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
folakemigeh:
Fola

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday bishop and daughter
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by mechanics(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
That her dress is transparent.
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Adamadam: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
So her papa church is not against make-up unlike the other Deep church. Shine on.

1 Like

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Carter4luv(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
1000 yards wife material.

1 Like

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
She is beautiful. Hbd, cutie.

1 Like

Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Queenserah26(f): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday to you, God bless you
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Bjgirl1: 5:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Try to sign in and use a wrong password,you will be asked to reset your password
Intellad:
pls how can I see my nairaland password
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by Intellad(m): 7:14am On Sep 28, 2017
Bjgirl1:
Try to sign in and use a wrong password,you will be asked to reset your password
thank u babe.... I love u so much
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by MAKABBEY(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
mabea:
Not her fault that yours is a nobody
See this mofo, I no that you are stupid and will indulge your stupidity since I know you can't say that to my face. Take care
Re: Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) by mabea: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2017
MAKABBEY:

See this mofo, I no that you are stupid and will indulge your stupidity since I know you can't say that to my face. Take care
Look kid! Im not of this bracket just tried to make u know how it pains insulting other peoples' dad especially someone very important to me. You really need to grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters (Pictures) / Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.