Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) (31204 Views)

Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Chukazu: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
we need some soul searching, consumer right council, NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHT COMMISSION , SERVICOM should be up and doing.

starting with a compulsory insurance cover, interestingly I found out the highest insurance cover that an inter state motor companies pay is between 20-50k

and that is in cases of permanent disability or death and no single government agency has shown any concerns
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
My candid advice

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kobicove:
You mean a God is Good Motors vehicle has been involved in an accident before? shocked

Is God is Good motors immuned to accidents?
There is no transport company in Nigeria that hasn't recorded any accident. It is just that, some have a better record of very low prevalence compared to others.

On any Nigerian road, NO DRIVER OR TRANSPORT COMPANY BE KING OF THE ROAD SIR.

ONLY GOD GUARANTEES SAFETY!

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by hahn(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
openmine:

No bro its means U can't deceive people using the name of God while U do something else....

No, it means the name of God is useless smiley
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Did you really mean the first part of your sentence i have highlighted or you were just joking??

hahn:

God could not even respect it's own name and prevent the accident Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!. What a failure undecided

The NIgerian system get as e be sha
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by GoodFaith: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
God is good never planned the accident
They also lost
I know they must have done what they can
Be a man and take up the responsibility and treat yourself after everything you can sue whosoever you wish

Thank God you are still alive

Lord have messi

A really bitch
Your turn will come
May you not get help and die for N45k
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by paiz: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
GoodFaith:

A really bitch
Your turn will come
May you not get help and die for N45k
I never wished you bad
but whatever you wish me will happen to you, your family, your loved ones and every you love in Jesus name... Amen
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by hahn(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
ChristyB:
Did you really mean the first part of your sentence i have highlighted or you were just joking??

I was only pointing out the truth. It always seem that whenever the name of God is called disaster happens. Remember that church building that collapsed in Calabar? That was a classic case of incompetence on the part of Jehovah

Honestly, Jehovah is truly omni-incompetent and a god of failure smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by paiz: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
GoodFaith:

A really bitch Your turn will come May you not get help and die for N45k
You need to stay out of nairaland for sm time
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by GoodFaith: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:

You need to stay out of nairaland for sm time

You need to Know God
You need to be kind to people
You might not be able to save the world
Kindness is good
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by nikz(f): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kobicove:
You mean a God is Good Motors vehicle has been involved in an accident before? shocked
I'm equally surprised. Never heard such before but thank God he is alive
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by DAYOODS(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
hahn:

I was only pointing out the truth. It always seem that whenever the name of God is called disaster happens. Remember that church building that collapsed in Calabar? That was a classic case of incompetence on the part of Jehovah

I am sure you're high on expired weed. Please focus on the issue of discourse - Business name (God is Good), period. Nothing more and nothing less. You can discuss any other agenda in your corner.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
They also lost
Be a man and take up the responsibility and treat yourself after everything you can sue whosoever you wish

Lord have messi

See this one? How much did they loose? If I tell you how much gained they on that failed trip, you will marvel.

GIG that i know don't joke with their money. I know coz I've been there.

I can remember vividly when about 5 passengers (they call them guest where kidnapped) in their bus, no effort was put in place by GIG to contact the families. They gave many excuses like it's not in their place to seek for the release of the kidnapped victims.

45k is not small for GIG to cough out no matter how much you think they lost on that trip. Trust me.

Thank God for your life.

Any staff that worked with GIG and leaves due to one reason or another never have anything good to say about them.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by hahn(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
DAYOODS:

I am sure you're high on expired weed. Please focus on the issue of discourse - Business name (God is Good), period. Nothing more and nothing less. You can discuss any other agenda in your corner.

It is Jehovah that is most high na tongue
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wow!! You can do me a mail please...we need to talk, meanwhile i'll advice you take it easy. If you don't mind please write me. thanks

hahn:

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by hahn(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
ChristyB:
Wow!! You can do me a mail please...we need to talk, meanwhile i'll advice you take it easy. If you don't mind please write me. thanks

Write you for what exactly?

What do you have to say?
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by nwosu1982: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ray nkemdirim is my uncle & a very nice man
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Well, your thoughts, your actions best known to you.
hahn:

Write you for what exactly?

What do you have to say?
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by joenor(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hiya so bad, but be thankful to Jehovah for saving your life.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by caesaR2: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
hahn:

God could not even respect it's own name and prevent the accident. What a failure undecided

The NIgerian system get as e be sha
god is a failure.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by DAYOODS(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
caesaR2:
god is a failure.

Hmm.

Another Clown undecided undecided
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by tjmc: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
So what then is the essence of the compulsory insurance by the govt. Also remember that for every fare paid your insurance is inside as well

paiz:
They also lost

Lord have messi
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by ultron12345: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
The man should go to hell. Doesn't he know the company made losses in that crash, or he thinks GIG is happy to crash their vehicle. See how he is talking as if the bus was crashed intentionally. I advice GIG not to give the ingrate one kobo, rather, he should compensate GIG for their loss. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by thesicilian: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fynebouy:

Very big pity you don't know your rights. Unfortunately the case for many Nigerians. He is even due compensation. By the way, where is the investigation report proving GIGM is not liable?
it pained me when I saw the guy's remark also. Nigerians are so sentimental, they "leave everything to God" when they should be smiling home with millions of naira in compensation and damages. Its unfortunate.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thank God for the successful operation.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
They need do a lot of work in sanitizing that place. There's this thread I created where a former staff was also complaining about their poor welfare.

https://www.nairaland.com/3951272/god-good-motors-gave-me

Bro, shey you see now
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by mbhs139(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kobicove:

Honestly, I can't believe it too! I thought they are so invincible to an accident. They are my number one choice for road transportation. O ga o!!
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by mecussey(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
They also lost

Lord have messi

I was also thinking loud myself. This guy is joking with his life. You are waiting on GIG who lost a vehicle and passengers. If they take care of you, what of the dead ones, are they suppose to bury them as well? Time your brothers took 3 hilux vehicle to the park is enough time to give you good treatment. I am not supporting them, but assuming you were in coma, u for don die by now. Take care of urself bro...waitin happen don happen, u fit kill yourself or anybody.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by mecussey(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
stGabrielo:
sad thats life,be ready for yourself always don't expect much frm ppl,company even church,be yourself and let God gat your back...fûck the world

Yea bro...what i tell teanagers all the time...just live as if na only you. If help come from anywhow thank God. Any day a man start thinking independently, he starts to grow. Dont even think of expecting anything anything from anybody.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Victornezzar: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
hahn:

Oh shut up you silly religiotard. Focus more on telling your fellow gullibles to stop preaching in buses and disturbing other people with the "word" first undecided
same thing u say everyday
U don't believe in God.....Den leave oda pple 2 blv in him
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Bro, shey you see now
I see am! It's very bad. I hope the management sees this. Pushing that other thread to the homepage will not help their reputation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / Bus On Fire In Calabar As One Burns To Death (Viewers' Discretion) / How Malaysian Immigration Treats Nigerians Resisting Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.