Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) (31202 Views)

Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by openmine(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
hahn:

No, it means the name of God is useless smiley
I totally disagree and take exception to such "insult" against God...however U are entitled to your own opinion....Enough said!!
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I see am! It's very bad. I hope the management sees this. Pushing that other thread to the homepage will not help their reputation.

They are definitely seeing it. But trust me, they won't do anything about it. I know them too well.

There are those that work with them viewing this thread too and they will always come to their defence. Now those set of people after leaving the job will finally join the train of those that will never say anything good about the organisation because of what they've passed through.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
olayinkajnr:

They are definitely seeing it. But trust me, they won't do anything about it. I know them too well.

There are those that work with them viewing this thread too and they will always come to their defence. Now those set of people after leaving the job will finally join the train of those that will never say anything good about the organisation because of what they've passed through.
Unfortunate! With that attitude to business, it's just a matter of time before they sink into oblivion.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Ladipodeal: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
God is good never planned the accident
They also lost
I know they must have done what they can
Be a man and take up the responsibility and treat yourself after everything you can sue whosoever you wish

Thank God you are still alive

Lord have messi

GIG cars definitely insured so no serious lost.
I expect their cars insurance should cover passengers .
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by stGabrielo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
mecussey:

Yea bro...what i tell teanagers all the time...just live as if na only you. If help come from anywhow thank God. Any day a man start thinking independently, he starts to grow. Dont even think of expecting anything anything from anybody.
tiri gbosa for you, #teammate
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
They also lost
Be a man and take up the responsibility and treat yourself after everything you can sue whosoever you wish

Lord have messi

GIG is insured. In a more civilized country, someone has to take responsibility. Compensation is usually paid. Quit saying things like this because u are not involved.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Magma012: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kobicove:
You mean a God is Good Motors vehicle has been involved in an accident before? shocked
as in eh, I been won ask too sef... Name God dey save person, use them come Lagos recently sef
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by omobaba101(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
While I pity the pain and bitterness this man is going through, he needs to really confirm the passengers' insurance policy of GIGM. I have never used them, but think such should be indicated on the receipt. Its good that he also thinks of an alternative ways of getting funds for his treatment
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by hahn(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
openmine:

I totally disagree and take exception to such "insult" against God...however U are entitled to your own opinion....Enough said!!

Let god speak for itself undecided
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by hahn(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

same thing u say everyday
U don't believe in God.....Den leave oda pple 2 blv in him

Solution: Kneel down and pray for me to stop

Prayer solves everything doesn't it? undecided
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Man, I was forced to stop reading after the part that he was left unattended to for 5hrs...five f.u.c.king hours!!! God I can't begin to phantom the pain he must have been in. We really do have demons in place of health practitioners in our hospitals. They always seem to have an excuse for their incompetence, blame the government for everything including their shitty attitude. Couldn't he have been given an anesthesia at least if things were really that bad? A lot of things need to change. Stories like this have become so common to the point of being almost normal. Things need to change,but most importantly a change in attitude

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kobicove:
You mean a God is Good Motors vehicle has been involved in an accident before? shocked

I can bet the fault was from Peace Mass Transit. Those ones carry accident around.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
hahn:

I was only pointing out the truth. It always seem that whenever the name of God is called disaster happens. Remember that church building that collapsed in Calabar? That was a classic case of incompetence on the part of Jehovah

Honestly, Jehovah is truly omni-incompetent and a god of failure smiley

If Jehovah is truly omni-incompetent according to your claims, then your stupidity has no boundary. Exactly the reason you cannot differentiate between Uyo in Akwa Ibom State (where the church incident happened) and Calabar in Cross River State. Keep being foolish may be it will fetch you some money someday.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
TourismMan:

If Jehovah is truly omni-incompetent according to your claims, then your stupidity has no boundary. Exactly the reason you cannot differentiate between Uyo in Akwa Ibom State (where the church incident happened) and Calabar in Cross River State. Keep being foolish may be it will fetch you some money someday.

Thanks for the correction but how does this change the fact that people died while calling the name of your omni-incompetent god? undecided
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by openmine(m): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
hahn:

Let god speak for itself undecided
Like I said...U r entitled to ur own opinion!!
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by sonofoluku: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Princeboca12:
GIG INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT.. WOW!!
Yes they have been involved in several accidents that claimed several lives.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by lndigene(m): 5:08am On Sep 28, 2017
The Federal Ministry of Transport must come out with a documents or provide a document, rules or law setting a standard for the operation of road transport companies as it includes but not limited to safey, security, health for the road transport grid. Meanwhile the victim must expose the said company ro the full weight of the law.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by ScienceWatch: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

same thing u say everyday
U don't believe in God.....Den leave oda pple 2 blv in him
Excellent advice to the mentally diseased Hahn.
Have you seen the latest scientific release on a 22yr study of Atheists like Hahn ?

It has even shocked the scientific world. One famous professor the honourable Prof.Francis Collins, the head of the Human Genome Project turned from Atheist to accept Jesus, stood by American president Bill Clinton’s side as the President announced: 'Today we are learning the language in which God created life.'

One of the most respected scientists in the field of genetic research, Prof.Francis Collins was a self-described 'obnoxious atheist' in his academic days. During this stage in his life, it seemed clear to Collins that science had all of the answers. Any questions about life and the universe could ultimately be reduced to physics and chemistry.

That shocking findings, that Atheism is a mental disease is waking up scientists world wide. Scientist who for hundreds of years worshiped their "NO-GOD" is now running towards God.
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Victornezzar: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Excellent advice to the mentally diseased Hahn.
Have you seen the latest scientific release on a 22yr study of Atheists like Hahn ?

It has even shocked the scientific world. One famous professor the honourable Prof.Francis Collins, the head of the Human Genome Project turned from Atheist to accept Jesus, stood by American president Bill Clinton’s side as the President announced: 'Today we are learning the language in which God created life.'

One of the most respected scientists in the field of genetic research, Prof.Francis Collins was a self-described 'obnoxious atheist' in his academic days. During this stage in his life, it seemed clear to Collins that science had all of the answers. Any questions about life and the universe could ultimately be reduced to physics and chemistry.

That shocking findings, that Atheism is a mental disease is waking up scientists world wide. Scientist who for hundreds of years worshiped their "NO-GOD" is now running towards God.
Leave dah mad dude jare
He's an attention seeker
Atheists that I even know don't come out 2 condemn God
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by lopside12: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2017
I have sympathy and empathy in large quantities but this man story just doesn't seem like one that deserves so much attention..
An accident victim claimed to be abandoned for 5 hours in Ore and 24 hours in casualty ward in UBTH.
An accident victim in pains rejected general anesthesia for reasons better known to him and would rather take a bus to Abuja
They placed you in UBTH and you wanted to be in Abuja hospital that's to say you decided your own discharge in such situation you should have paid your medical bills and not expect a refund and only be asking for compensation from the accident.
What has the accident got to do with the whole load of children by your side and the mud house behind you?
Is that to tell us things are really bad for you?

Anyone that has experienced pain in accident even dislocated joint will know that this man is not being sincere with his account of the incident
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by ScienceWatch: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2017
Kkbugatti:

Do you even have respect for God ? You write rubbish because you have MB and you are alive today abi ? God help your poor sense of reasoning .
What I am about to tell you, may help you to understand this Atheist Hahn that is a pain to decent religious people here.

Kkbugatti, have you heard of the release of the scientific findings that shocked even the scientific world ?
It was a 22yr long study of thousands of atheists. The scientists finally released the results which proves conclusively that -
ATHEISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE. Kkbugatti, do your research on Hahn's cruel behavior toward decent religious Nairalanders and you will
quickly agree with the results of this 22yr research on Atheism. Hahn is a prime example of this scientific fact that -Atheism is a mental disease.

Dont be fooled, there are many insane people doing business.
Dont be fooled, there are many insane people that are well dressed.

Hahn's disgusting behaviour
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by hahn(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Leave dah mad dude jare
He's an attention seeker
Atheists that I even know don't come out 2 condemn God

You mean the same way Christians preach and disturb other people with their imaginary god? undecided
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Victornezzar: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahn:

You mean the same way Christians preach and disturb other people with their imaginary god? undecided
They didn't beg u 2 listen 2 dem......Why don't u attack Muslims d way u attack Christians
I have friends dat are atheists....yet dey don't open deir mawt 2 insult God
U all here are just hungry nd immature atheists
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by hahn(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

They didn't beg u 2 listen 2 dem......Why don't u attack Muslims d way u attack Christians
I have friends dat are atheists....yet dey don't open deir mawt 2 insult God
U all here are just hungry nd immature atheists

Lol

Even you know that you are lying cheesy grin
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Victornezzar: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahn:

Lol

Even you know that you are lying cheesy grin
bros......its not by force 2 listen 2 dem
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by hahn(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

bros......its not by force 2 listen 2 dem

When someone is shouting at the top of their voices screaming "give your life to christ or you will perish for eternity" I should do what?

Don't they teach you guys manners in your churches? undecided
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Victornezzar: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahn:

When someone is shouting at the top of their voices screaming "give your life to christ or you will perish for eternity" I should do what?

Don't they teach you guys manners in your churches? undecided
cos dey love u nd dey don't want u 2 perish
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by hahn(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

cos dey love u nd dey don't want u 2 perish

Lol

Perish in a hell that none of you can prove exists abi?

Well, you are also going to perish in the muslim hell and Hades too just for being a Christian

So, it's all good smiley
Re: Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) by Tecno66: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
They also lost

Lord have messi
If I am this chap, the fact that I am alive after such an accident with me sitting in the front is enough to be thanking God not making case. God forbid, if he had died in that accident, will he be talking of case? The transport company also showed some concern from his story. I think he should just move on and remain greatful to God for the rest of his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / Bus On Fire In Calabar As One Burns To Death (Viewers' Discretion) / How Malaysian Immigration Treats Nigerians Resisting Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.