Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos (2544 Views)

Angela Okorie Marries Her Fiance Desmond In A Romantic Beach Wedding (photos) / Hot Man Photoshop His Picture Holding A Lady Br£ast In a Beach. PHOTOS / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by dljbd1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello friends,

I and my fiancee have just begun wedding plans which is slated for the 1st quarter in 2018.
We thought of having it on a beach in Lagos. Though it is not compulsory that it must be beach-things as we are not in the super rich group smiley And if we must cut cost we will probably have to cut the number of guests cool.
We don't have to invite the whole world you know wink

So anyways, I have gathered a few contacts and made a few calls but non has been productive so I thought I should consult with you guys.

In an estimate, how much would it cost to organize a beach party for at least a 100 guest in Lagos.

I understand I may have to consider the following:

1. Location (I'd prefer somewhere close to the VI - we don't want to go as far as Cotonou or Lome grin)
2. Rental space
3. Feeding service (it may be cheaper sorting this personally though)
4. Rent of canopies and chairs

Please, kindly add any I may have missed as this is my first wedding tongue - lolz....
Also I won't mind you guys dropping hints on how to make it as simple and cost effective as possible. I am totally opened to suggestions. smiley

I also need guidance on how to begin the process as well.

Thank you guys. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by majamajic(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Beach for dey nice but 100 guests invited and 500 unwanted guests
appearance

Wedding is based on u guys pocket

Don't ever borrow to wed ( best wedding is making sure everyone u invited eat and drink responsibly )

Congratulations in advance, don't forget to invite me oo.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by Kimkardashain(f): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Congrats Op Evaberry, Makkydebbie. oya come and show ur talents.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by Klimaths: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
dljbd1:
Hello friends,

I and my fiancee have just begun wedding plans which is slated for the 1st quarter in 2018.
We thought of having it on a beach in Lagos. Though it is not compulsory that it must be beach-things as we are not in the super rich group smiley And if we must cut cost we will probably have to cut the number of guests cool.

So anyways, I have gathered a few contacts and made a few calls but non has been productive so I thought I should consult with you guys.

In an estimate, how much would it cost to organize a beach party for at least a 100 guest in Lagos.

1. Location (I'd prefer somewhere close to the VI - we don't want to go as far as Cotonou or Lome grin)
2. Rental space

Please, kindly add any I may have missed as this is my first wedding tongue - lolz....
Also I won't mind you guys dropping hints on how to make it as simple and cost effective as possible. I am totally opened to suggestions. smiley

Thank you guys. cheesy
guy go village pay her bride price OK that's all u need, then give me the rest of money make I take start business in 2yrs I will pay double.who beach party elp, people like you go get poor people for your extended family ooo, u no go help them, make them pray for you, since your money to long.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by dljbd1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Klimaths:
guy go village pay her bride price OK that's all u need, then give me the rest of money make I take start business in 2yrs I will pay double.who beach party elp, people like you go get poor people for your extended family ooo, u no go help them, make them pray for you, since your money to long.

grin very funny...
thanks for your comment anyways
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by makydebbie(f): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Congrats Op
Evaerry, Makkydebbie. oya come and show ur talents.
Talents in
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by Adaumunocha(f): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Woooww! Should be very affordable.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by Kimkardashain(f): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Talents in
cm'on debbie arrange dat face na. abi smone cannat play wit u again? oya smile small pls
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by dljbd1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Woooww! Should be very affordable.
you think cheesy

I also think it is. smiley

I don't think I will have to pay so much to set things up compared to amounts paid to rent halls for a day in Lagos....jezzz angry

This is encouraging. smiley

Thanks
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by makydebbie(f): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kimkardashain:

cm'on debbie arrange dat face na. abi smone cannat play wit u again?
oya smile small pls
Lol, I'm just surprised getting the mention because I'm not a fan of wedding ceremonies. I don't even plan to have a wedding. kiss
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm just surprised getting the mention because I'm not a fan of wedding ceremonies. I don't even plan to have a wedding. kiss

swt Debbie cry
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by makydebbie(f): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Assman:

swt Debbie cry
Hello.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by jaksmillioniar: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
dljbd1:
Hello friends,

2. Rental space

Thank you guys. cheesy
how can u wed in a beach breeze is too much and all too much wet. wia will I put canopy. is der a hall in beach apart frm dat be careful bad pple full beach and most pple may attend even if u didnt know dem. dats xtra food. av never heard of beach wedding intead get a good hall
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by dljbd1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:

Awwww...I won't say I am a fan sha.

Me I just love it simple and short.

Afterall, those that come to eat will leave you and your wifey to face the aftermath music. And if you're unlucky to the extent that your accrued debts just for the wedding then you're so on your own.

So why spend the money I don't have to buys things I don't need just to impress those I barely know.

Heck! I'd rather spend the junk of my money with my woman than on them.!
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by dljbd1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
how can u wed in a beach breeze is too much and all too much wet. wia will I put canopy. is der a hall in beach apart frm dat be careful bad pple full beach and most pple may attend even if u didnt know dem. dats xtra food. av never heard of beach wedding intead get a good hall

Make sense.

As for bad people I think that depends on the location sha. I'm not sure. But would make further consultation.

For the breeze, its a naturally assorted fresh air na grin. Would you not prefer it to the artificial ones that comes out from the ACs tongue

Or maybe you're more concerned about the wind carrying us away...when no be Hurricane Olaranwaju grin

I think April is a fair season to arrange something on the beach. Anyways, would also consult on this as well. smiley

Really appreciate your comment. smiley
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by dljbd1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
majamajic:
Beach for dey nice but 100 guests invited and 500 unwanted guests
appearance

Wedding is based on u guys pocket

Don't ever borrow to wed ( best wedding is making sure everyone u invited eat and drink responsibly )

Congratulations in advance, don't forget to invite me oo.

On point @ bolded - By God's grace I won't borrow.

As for the 400 uninvited guests grin, I am thinking of making it a quick wedding (2hrs at most and it has to be prompt).
That would control the crowd to some extent I think.

Or better still just prepare for 50 guests. We cannor come and go and kill ourselves abi grin

I don't intend to post pre-wedding pictures anywhere on the internet so I have to invite you on a p-level then wink
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by makydebbie(f): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
dljbd1:

Awwww...I won't say I am a fan sha.

Me I just love it simple and short.

Afterall, those that come to eat will leave you and your wifey to face the aftermath music. And if you're unlucky to the extent that your accrued debts just for the wedding then you're so on your own.

So why spend the money I don't have to buys things I don't need just to impress those I barely know.

Heck! I'd rather spend the junk of my money with my woman than on them.!
I wish you the best. I share same views with you, I'm highly introverted and paparazzi is not my thing. I live a quiet and simple life so I wouldn't want a ceremony and jeez planning a wedding a stressful, I'll go for a court wedding. But your idea is great tho.

I can't help with your thread I'm sorry, I'm not based in lagos, just here for a visit. Like I said, I wish you and your bride marital bliss. We're expecting pre-wedding pictures. smiley
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by jaksmillioniar: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
dljbd1:

Make sense.

As for bad people I think that depends on the location sha. I'm not sure. But would make further consultation.

For the breeze, its a naturally assorted fresh air na grin. Would you not prefer it to the artificial ones that comes out from the ACs tongue

Or maybe you're more concerned about the wind carrying us away...when no be Hurricane Olaranwaju grin

I think April is a fair season to arrange something on the beach. Anyways, would also consult on this as well. smiley

Really appreciate your comment. smiley
hahahah dis guy funny cant stop laffing see bros neva trust the weather I see wedding day wer rain fall spoil evrytin.I go to wedding a lot. I tink not all beach are bad u just pay for security if u spend 20k for dat is not bad. I hate ac normal breeze is better but u know weather can dissapoint were will pple park thier car. is anoda thing. I agree dat a romantic idea but u av to consider other tins. I wish u a happy marriage life
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by Kimkardashain(f): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
hahahaha. y nw? does it mean dat u won't cum 4 my own?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by makydebbie(f): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kimkardashain:

hahahaha. y nw? does it mean dat u won't cum 4 my own?
Pls oo, I'll come jare how can I miss it? cheesy
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by Kimkardashain(f): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Pls oo, I'll come jare how can I miss it? cheesy
i trust u nah
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by makydebbie(f): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kimkardashain:

i trust u nah
wink
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by dljbd1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello guys...still expecting something from you wink
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos by AkProsper(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
work with your budget
. . . . . .. ... . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️

(1) (Reply)

I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto Because Of Sex - Female Nigerian Graduate Says / Idris Abiola Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Pre Wedding and wedding Pictures, / What Kinda "Ex" U Gat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.