Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria (40328 Views)

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Daboomb: 6:22am On Sep 28, 2017
ernneyce:
If he's got all the good qualities.. He must be jesu grin grin grin

Dont mind all these ignorant ladies. Dem think say marriage is Mathematics where the answer is always certain

Even if he has additional 50 qualities to the listed ones, it is no surety that things will work out.

MARRIAGE is like "Baba'jeebu"/
Because this number win today, does not mean it will win tomorrow.

Just try your very best, and leave the rest for God.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 28, 2017
Gonna follow this post for reference grin,all this text book theories self
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2017
Haha, this one is very important, one even got married after four months and was asking me out, thank God I followed my instincts and went FBI on his lying ass, and the fool then told me its normal na, his friends do it and he won't be the last
ibkayee:
11. Are you married?

Date a Nigerian guy for like 6 months and when you find out he's actually married he will tell you you didn't ask

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by fisherboy: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2017
smileybgam bgam bgam I pass 9/10 and I am happily married smileybgam bgam bgam I pass 9/10 and I am happily married
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by RobinHez(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Florblu:
What about his Anger speedometer?
. Depends on the partner.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by honniemail(f): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2017
Hello sir...Lola was richer than the whole of p square nd really took her time before saying yes to peter

2 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2017
I think o not just investigating I ask myself will a son like him be a terror to raise? Can I love his mum like mine ?

Deep stuff
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by YelloweWest: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2017
chatinent:

This is funny, however, Lola was not after marriage but wealth; it's pellucid.
Abeg shut up.

1 Like

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by vroy(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2017
someone that can hold grenade?
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Alvin007: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2017
Genotype, Blood group...should be on this list.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2017
lelvin:
Una no do tall, dark and handsome again? Or must own a car and a house in Abuja or Lagos.

Everybody don wise up, no body wan do...

Hahaaaaaa. Why are those women on white?
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by onyeezeigbo: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Obaf1:
what are dis (psquare) got to do with dis tread, and why are you denfending the invisible, ARE YOU THIER FROM THE BEGENING? ARE YOU THERE LAWYER WHO SAY THIER WIFE IS NOT AT FAULT PUBLICLY, DO YOU GO TO SCHOOL WITH DEM? ARE U RELATED TO ANY OF THEM? why do u choose to destroy someone home with ur bias thought.
I don't understand,please can you explain better
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Emotionless100: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2017
In summary Check these :
- Religion
- Character
- Knowledge
- Health
- Communications
- Source of income
- Family background
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2017
lekjons:
11. Check his moniker angry

dude!!!!! angry

no con dey spoil my parol o angry
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2017
DavidEsq:

Wat is anime again na. Is it cartoons?

yep
korean abi is it japanese cartoons.............they are very interesting cartoons smiley
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
If the lady go check all this,then she no go fit marry.

assuming lola is waiting for okoye's family approval she no go marry Peter,she be sharp girl grin
you only need to be smart and alert make no woman no come collect your destiny husband.

Hilarious. Nicely written

1 Like

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Dnockeror333(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Evaberry:
The only thing to check is

is he religious

does he have sense

is he a sexist/misogynist

is he business oriented

does he know how to save and manage money(cant have a husband who doesn't save it doesn't know how to manage our funds)

lastly does he like anime( I can't be watching anime and 1 human being will be complaining)

Your berry never use to dry? Then, I love berries.

Please, come down, it ain't being abusive, its a name-complement. I love your name.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by SonOfmercy007: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2017
alexialin:

You are completely wrong even if lola's father is your customer and uses only mint notes and sprays paco rabane wharever. (Who cares) grin

This is the genuine story :
Jude came back home one fateful day from his home video shooting with naija producers ..

He shoots home video for a living . hes well known in the movie industry. So When he got home, that fateful day his mum excitedly told him his younger brothers have something to show him. That's how peter and Paul sang and danced in front of him. He was so impressed and happy. He sold his car to sponsor their first video and single. He Called a lawyer and opened a selling brand called Psquare. He advertised them in radios and TVs. Psquare was selling like hot cake!

Thats exactly how psquare came into light.

After that first single, psquare was the rave at that time. Companies, and corporates bodies, even top parties wanted them. Jude advertise the brand psquare to all and sundry. He stopped his home video shooting with producers and concentrated on his younger brothers. As the first record blow! Peter met Lola.

Lola might be supporting peter in other ways but she wasnt the one who brought psquare into limelight!

She was never the one!

She thrived and made herself popular by sticking with peter.

So don't get it twisted.

It's so unfair to Jude. That's why Jude is angry.

How can she claim another man sweat? And expect to be loved?
First of all her father is not my customer I only copied what someone said.But wait nobody is discrediting Jude here, only trying to address the issue of you saying Lola is a gold digger, her dad is stinkly rich and she lived all life in Ikoyi before meeting Peter. Do you even know her mother is a white?.Just get this right, she is from a wealthy family before she met Psquare

2 Likes

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by DanielGb(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2017
Flirting is good for a woman. All ladies enjoy it. There concern is a man should not over do it to attract jealousy. Every woman wants all the attention to herself.

A man who flirt not is consider not romantic and his sexually unattractive.

Cancel No 10.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
chatinent:

All this naija pple dt will just run their mouths on things they know nothing about.

Lola started dating peter when he was a struggling artist. He mentioned in an interview dt it was at her house he first slept in an airconditioned room. Please, lola is from a rich home. She grew up in ikoyi. Her dad owns an oil servicing company. Not every girl is a hungry golddigger.

1 Like

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by DanielGb(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Evaberry:
The only thing to check is

is he religious

does he have sense

is he a sexist/misogynist

is he business oriented

does he know how to save and manage money(cant have a husband who doesn't save it doesn't know how to manage our funds)

lastly does he like anime( I can't be watching anime and 1 human being will be complaining)

You are a naughty dog... Anime what??
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by GodwinsO(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Narldon:

My Brother,

My Greatest Worry right Now is that Bayern Munich is now struggling for 3rd place..

To ensure They knock Arsenal out of Europa league

Same fear I have.. Bayern and Athletico Madrid
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2017
alexialin:

You are completely wrong even if lola's father is your customer and uses only mint notes and sprays paco rabane wharever. (Who cares) grin

This is the genuine story :
Jude came back home one fateful day from his home video shooting with naija producers ..

He shoots home video for a living . hes well known in the movie industry. So When he got home, that fateful day his mum excitedly told him his younger brothers have something to show him. That's how peter and Paul sang and danced in front of him. He was so impressed and happy. He sold his car to sponsor their first video and single. He Called a lawyer and opened a selling brand called Psquare. He advertised them in radios and TVs. Psquare was selling like hot cake!

Thats exactly how psquare came into light.

After that first single, psquare was the rave at that time. Companies, and corporates bodies, even top parties wanted them. Jude advertise the brand psquare to all and sundry. He stopped his home video shooting with producers and concentrated on his younger brothers. As the first record blow! Peter met Lola.

Lola might be supporting peter in other ways but she wasnt the one who brought psquare into limelight!

She was never the one!

She thrived and made herself popular by sticking with peter.

So don't get it twisted.

It's so unfair to Jude. That's why Jude is angry.

How can she claim another man sweat? And expect to be loved?

Bitter much?

Lola and peter met when they were doing a gig for their 1st album. She had just returned from university in america. Psquare were not big after their 1st album. It was their 2nd album dt had dt "temptation", "bizzybody remix" and other songs and those amazing videos that made them big. Please check out videos from their 1st album. CRAP!

Of course jude managed and directed them from when they were hustlers in jos. No one is disputing that fact. Just dont say nonsense about lola dt u know nothing of. It wasnt only peters mom dt didnt want them married. Lolas dad also didnt want them married. Obviously they loved each other.

PS - dangote, sayyu dantata (owner of mrs oil dt bought chevron nigeria) folorunsho alakija all showed up at peters wedding. WHY DIDNT ANY SINGLE ONE OF THEM SHOW UP FOR PAULS WEDDING??!!! Lol! These are lolas dads friends. Leech kor, lynch ni. Ode!

1 Like

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by DanielGb(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2017
Narldon:

My Brother,

My Greatest Worry right Now is that Bayern Munich is now struggling for 3rd place..

To ensure They knock Arsenal out of Europa league

I notice your strong interest in football grew durring the ASUU strike.

Have you eventually created your new blog?
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2017
SonOfmercy007:

First of all her father is not my customer I only copied what someone said.But wait nobody is discrediting Jude here, only trying to address the issue of you saying Lola is a gold digger, her dad is stinkly rich and she lived all life in Ikoyi before meeting Peter. Do you even know her mother is a white?.Just get this right, she is from a wealthy family before she met Psquare

I know all that. And so? Am not saying she's poor. Far from it. But she did not set up PSQUARE.

But seriously u truly worship Lola and her family. Good for u.

In my family pedigree ,one of my grandparent is from Portugal and am blue blood but so fucvking ?
To me it's no huge deal . It's part of life and grace from heaven above .

I don't worship money and foreign family pedigree like u do.

But sincerely I won't say she's a gold digger.. Nope far from it.

She's a famedigger ..before Peter came into her life. Who knew Lola?
She simply craves for public attention. That's what I meant.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by SonOfmercy007: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2017
alexialin:

I know all that. And so? Am not saying she's poor. Far from it. But she did not set up PSQUARE.

But seriously u truly worship Lola and her family. Good for u.

In my family pedigree ,one of my grandparent is from Portugal and am blue blood but so fucvking ?
To me it's no huge deal . It's part of life and grace from heaven above .

I don't worship money and foreign family pedigree like u do.

But sincerely I won't say she's a gold digger.. Nope far from it.

She's a famedigger ..before Peter came into her life. Who knew Lola?
She simply craves for public attention. That's what I meant.

Fame digger Aiit
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2017
SonOfmercy007:

Fame digger Aiit

Its best to leave dt idiot to his thoughts. He lost his argument and is clearly flailing.

Fame digger dt doesnt go on any red carpets or grant interviews. Na so. tongue

1 Like

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Godsate: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Catch grenade ?

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Because Lola told you abi. all this ode that read media bs and just assume they know someone.
chatinent:

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by chatinent: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
looney:
Because Lola told you abi. all this ode that read media bs and just assume they know someone.
Don't be stupid, please.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by joshrare(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
what is love... how can I fall in love.. how will I know that I'm in love
pls EPP me, its no joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.