Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) (55023 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by TMSMedia: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos)

A new bride has shared photos of the generous gifts her husband brought for her on her traditional wedding day, IGBERETV reports.

She shared photos of the gifts to a Facebook group and told other group members to wish her a "happy marriage life".

The gifts include different bags, boxes, shoes, body creams, wrappers, lace materials, crates of drinks, beverages, soaps, packets of tooth paste and more.

https://m./157878258376995/permalink/1283078069190336/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by TMSMedia: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2022
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Chai. Women and marriage.congrats to her tho.maybe the guy will update us with his gift too from the wife undecided
Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by GooodHardDick: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2022
Indeed, women has gained so much from marriage. A man gains absolutely nothing from marriage.

Imagine what the man gave a girl who has been banged by lots of dicks before, and she couldn't give him any single gift other than her over used pussy. A woman brings nothing to the table other than her over used pussy. Know this and know peace!!

237 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by habsydiamond(m): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2022
Who be the wife first among these two... E be like say the husband dey on boutique for her... Cos if not maybe na cloths and other material wey she go use till she die the man buy once for her... Na these kain people dey make Nigeria men think oo

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2022
Which of them is the bride abeg? before i say my mind.

19 Likes

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2022
That coconut would have gone on a long way this morning..bayi bayi

11 Likes

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2022
To think almost every guy in her area has tasted her püssy before

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by Jeon(f): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2022
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE......
.BUT WHY THE SHOW OFF?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by pyyxxaro: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2022
There even buy TETMOSOL join , abi the gal get SWEETIE grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by MAGG0T(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2022
smiley

Redpillers over to you fools..

brothel no de tire una?

6 Likes

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by Islandlady(f): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2022
What is these...All because of marriage that is overrated

Lemme not say much
It is well o

5 Likes

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by ExtremeDot: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2022
Haha. This is funny.

What gift the husband come receive from the bride?

Everyday Pwussi? Haha

Men, when una go wake up from this Una mumu slumber?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by LordIsaac(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2022
She will go ahead and marry the gifts then complain about more serious issues later on Nairaland! Hmmmm....that gender!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by Iamicekid(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2022
Unna go come later and be saying, he doesn’t let me have a say in this marriage, he doesn’t respect me, he uses me like a slave, this and that, why won’t he cause with this it shows he practically bought u from ur parents smh, make unna dey get Shame small, no be everything unna go dey term tradition

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by Babaken(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2022
The man Went to the shop owner ask her how much is everything in your shop i mean everything the man pay use pickup offload the whole thing for her without removing a pin.

1 Like

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is some modafxin daylight robbery! cry

1 Like

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
cheesy
And the funniest part is that she forgot to talk about what she gave to him back...... Guymen can sabi form mugu untop banny matter en undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Islandlady:
What is these...All because of marriage that is overrated

Lemme not say much
It is well o

One bottle of water for you my dear

8 Likes

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Men are trying sha cheesy
Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
How would all this help the man?
Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by SwissMass: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
All for badly used kitten, I reject stupidity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by kingk(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
First post after one year of ban.....

That mod wey ban me eh....

You get mind pass buhari... To ban me for whole one year...

To the topic, she's lucky tongue

6 Likes

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Just use am open kiosk grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by zombieTRACKER: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Rubbish trends
Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by FahBuLous: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Indeed, women has gained so much from marriage. A man gains absolutely nothing from marriage.

Imagine what the man gave a girl who has been banged by lots of dicks before, and she couldn't give him any single gift other than her over used pussy. A woman brings nothing to the table other than her over used pussy. Know this and know peace!!
grin grin
Re: Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) by MrCover: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.