Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly (33083 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by offishialpablo: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
o boy go n hug transformer, jealous of who? I hate girls that uses make ups, paint their face with d paint that is suppose to b used to paint a two bedroom flat. so w@ rubbish is d one saying? isn't she ugly? let her wash her face now u go fear?! u talking crap!
my friend shut up......for ur carton mind you r making sense....pass me the weed

6 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Uyi168: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
o boy go n hug transformer, jealous of who? I hate girls that uses make ups, paint their face with d paint that is suppose to b used to paint a two bedroom flat. so w@ rubbish is d one saying? isn't she ugly? let her wash her face now u go fear?! u talking crap!
Do u actually think ladies that make up give a mess about what you think abt their make-ups?

5 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by deebee13(f): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Girls should really stop hating on each other. Our races in life is so different, and bringing someone else down will not lift you up. If someone else is beautiful, say it or move along. Calling someone else ugly doesn't make you more beautiful. My penny though!

5 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
You and the person that liked your comment need therapy, you are so bitter and dark on the inside .Just hear yourself. Mteeeew
idoncare440:
lick her a** u sha wan become one minute star...... u go hear word.....e go hot! I'm in my house come n beat me! anyway thanks for mentioning me @ least people will know this moniker!

4 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Leesah(f): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:
your picture is not up and you think you have right to call someone ugly. You're probably so horrible looking even NL sever rejects your picture upload.

You hate girls that do make-up, na jealousy dey worry you, your make-up kit fit no pass Tony Montana powder and Vaseline, so, why you no go dey hate people wey fit afford Mac and Zaron?

Put your picture up first, then you can run your mouth on the looks of other people. Easy to talk trash when your face is hidden
Lolzzzzz u just gave her d perfect answer.

3 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Threebear(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
But she is very ugly, did the girl lie?
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Yelutide: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:

Can't you just obey and shut the fu*ck up? what is difficult in shutting your mouth for a little period

3 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by FAITHOBI8762: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
DONT BE LEFT OUT
SAY NO TO FAILURE
REGAIN ALL YOUR LOST TODAY
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by kenex4ever(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
madam u no get talk. Go get a life

2 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Unlimited22: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
n she's truly ugly
This one's brain has muscle pull.

5 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by emelda86(f): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Some girls wey ugly like me dey call person ugly undecided

Gboju gboju things....scarecrow, winch,Willie Willie,ezi bida them

Karashika them

2 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by NeeKlaus: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Unlimited22:
Jesus!! Guy, why?? grin

6 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Who be Urea abi naa Urethra again

Never heard of that Name here in Uganda undecided

But we have heard of you here in Nigeria and we love you. I hope you do find time to visit someday. - Uriel Oputa

2 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by loverboi97(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
doraposh:

exactly JEALOUSY
my dear don't mind the idiot,,, let her show us her picture and let's see if she is any match for Uriel,,, some ladies sha opening their gutter called mouth to abuse someone GOD created and call her ugly reallly
Abeg Una Don Do Na, She Don Faint Already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by AverageAnnie(f): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
some fans tho'

The nairalander calling her ugly sha..... Uriel's shit maybe finer than her....who knows. ..lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by BoyHuncho(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:

Upload ur picture without makeup now now if e sure for u undecided

Write ur moniker on a piece of paper and snap a selfie with it..

If u can't..then u have a problem

6 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
n she's truly ugly

Faceless human being from shallow water, calling the one with face ugly grin cheesy. I laugh.

At least, the ugly one we know and have seen, who are you??.

And to think you are a man is disturbing. Shameful.
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by NicoBaba(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Unlimited22:
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by NicoBaba(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Unlimited22:
bet y?.. #noMercy

1 Like

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by NicoBaba(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Unlimited22:
bet y?.. #noMercy

1 Like

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by TheKing4040(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:
your picture is not up and you think you have right to call someone ugly. You're probably so horrible looking even NL sever rejects your picture upload.

You hate girls that do make-up, na jealousy dey worry you, your make-up kit fit no pass Tony Montana powder and Vaseline, so, why you no go dey hate people wey fit afford Mac and Zaron?

Put your picture up first, then you can run your mouth on the looks of other people. Easy to talk trash when your face is hidden
nice write-ups babe,you sure shot the hater on the head...

3 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Jewelbaby01(f): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Am really sure the hater is the ugly one, cos Uriel is a pretty lady and I love her more for not hating back. Only a devil will see this lady and call her ugly. The oblong face, cheek bones, and pointed nose. Any lady would kill to have those, so pls stop with the hating and learn to appreciate good things when you see one.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by jaksmillioniar: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
but she has a sweet body mist guy wish to enjoy

1 Like

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Ochinex(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
n she's truly ugly
Lmao
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:

Even at that, she didn't create herself , if we all were given the power to create ourselves, the word 'Ugly ' will never exist. you are indirectly insulting God cos she was created in his image

2 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by pweeryambre: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
BoyHuncho:

Oh shut the fùck up lady

The problem with y'all ladies is that y'all are too jealous of each other! With 'em fake smiles and hugs and sweet names..not cool

you have taken notice of that too
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Rrankdonga(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
lick her a** u sha wan become one minute star...... u go hear word.....e go hot! I'm in my house come n beat me! anyway thanks for mentioning me @ least people will know this moniker!
everybody knows sarki's moniker, doesn't mean he's respected around here. One advise bi.tch! Get a life.
BoyHuncho:

Upload ur picture without makeup now now if e sure for u undecided

Write ur moniker on a piece of paper and snap a selfie with it..

If u can't..then u have a problem
yes we triple D dare you.

1 Like

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by rOsy247(f): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Wait o but the girl lie? Abi no be Uriel we watch for bbn? shocked
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by stevecantrell: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
woman wahala..
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nov6(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
BoyHuncho:

Oh shut the fùck up lady

The problem with y'all ladies is that y'all are too jealous of each other! With 'em fake smiles and hugs and sweet names..not cool

thanks for shuting the Bitch up jare, wonder why some ladies are unnecessarily haters of their fellow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nov6(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:

you rock Sweetheart, really love the way you stoned the bitch....

Girls can be really jealos of themselves for nothing..

1 Like

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
No much hate coming from one person, people can be so hateful Nawa o.

Let's see if she that is hating will ever be selected for bbn contest. If you don't wish others good, nothing good will come to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria / Photos From Omawumi & Tosin Yusuf’s Traditional Wedding In Warri / Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.