Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly (33080 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
n she's truly ugly
who ask u ? Atleast she fine pass u
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:
your picture is not up and you think you have right to call someone ugly. You're probably so horrible looking even NL sever rejects your picture upload.
Savagery

1 Like

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by sambisa5: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
n she's truly ugly
i can't believe this is coming from a fellow lady,,,, SMH
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by sambisa5: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
o boy go n hug transformer, jealous of who? I hate girls that uses make ups, paint their face with d paint that is suppose to b used to paint a two bedroom flat. so w@ rubbish is d one saying? isn't she ugly? let her wash her face now u go fear?! u talking crap!

character character character...Go and work on your character because you just display the stuff are made up off.
What right do you even have to call what God took His to create ugly
If girls paint their faces,,,, is their business ,,you are not in any right position to judge anyone...
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Yomzzyblog: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by ImaIma1(f): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
o boy go n hug transformer, jealous of who? I hate girls that uses make ups, paint their face with d paint that is suppose to b used to paint a two bedroom flat. so w@ rubbish is d one saying? isn't she ugly? let her wash her face now u go fear?! u talking crap!

As long as you have not created life, you have absolutely no right to call a human being UGLY. Take clay and create your own human being first.
Calling God's creation ugly...you don't have respect.
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by pweetiedee(m): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:

You hate girls that wear make up?

Hanty, if u don't like makeup, its not by force na. Why you come dey hate? Na ur face?
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by poseidon12: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:

I would rather go for a lady with brain than a dumb bimbo. Please work on your grammar.
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by silversonuc(m): 5:54am On Sep 29, 2017
idoncare440:
lick her a** u sha wan become one minute star...... u go hear word.....e go hot! I'm in my house come n beat me! anyway thanks for mentioning me @ least people will know this moniker!

Nobody wants to knw ya stupid monicker

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by BALLOSKI: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2017
idoncare440:
n she's truly ugly
let's see you, ma.
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by BALLOSKI: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2017
silversonuc:

Nobody wants to knw ya stupid monicker
don't mind her. Idoncare440 is uglier.
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by charijee(f): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2017
safarigirl:
your picture is not up and you think you have right to call someone ugly. You're probably so horrible looking even NL sever rejects your picture upload.

You hate girls that do make-up, na jealousy dey worry you, your make-up kit fit no pass Tony Montana powder and Vaseline, so, why you no go dey hate people wey fit afford Mac and Zaron?

Put your picture up first, then you can run your mouth on the looks of other people. Easy to talk trash when your face is hidden
Is this actually coming from you, Safarigirl? .....You that kept on hitting on a particular nairalander, calling her ugly and all that shocked....haaaa! .....humans ehn!

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by buffalowings: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2017
safarigirl:

You hate girls that do make-up, na jealousy dey worry you, your make-up kit fit no pass Tony Montana powder and Vaseline, so, why you no go dey hate people wey fit afford Mac and Zaron?

Put your picture up first, then you can run your mouth on the looks of other people. Easy to talk trash when your face is hidden

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by safarigirl(f): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
charijee:
Is this actually coming from you, Safarigirl? .....You that kept on hitting on a particular nairalander, calling her ugly and all that shocked....haaaa! .....humans ehn!
lol...oh, I'm not against calling people ugly, I'm against calling people ugly when you don't have your picture up. Those are two different things.

I would never have quoted her if her picture was up even if she looked like Miss Nairaland
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by charijee(f): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...oh, I'm not against calling people ugly, I'm against calling people ugly when you don't have your picture up. Those are two different things.

I would never have quoted her if her picture was up even if she looked like Miss Nairaland
Don't lemme take you back to memory lane......you did a lot of name calling during the last contest and your picture wasn't even up as of then... you'll never know how bad an act is until you see someone do it......
What's bad is bad, avoid it while you can.....

Don't see me as an enemy
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by safarigirl(f): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
charijee:
Don't lemme take you back to memory lane......you did a lot of name calling during the last contest and your picture wasn't even up as of then... you'll never know how bad an act is until you see someone do it......
What's bad is bad, avoid it while you can.....

Don't see me as an enemy
take me back o....at least 90% of the time, my picture has been on NL

In 2010 sef, I called Tiwa ugly, my pic was there and people took their anger, someone even saved the pix then only to post it on another thread in 2012 for a similar purpose.

Only time my pic wasn't there was when I was honoring the U23 Olympic team with Mikel's picture, else, my picture is always up. And if not, enough NLers have my pictures, just ask grin
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by wexler(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Idoncare I hope your name works for you cause if it doesnt, I believe your soul would be trapped in those Hain words lashed back at you embarassed embarassed
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by SHOCK7(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
idoncare440:
n she's truly ugly
B4 u judge another gal put up a pic of yourself,letz see where you lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Footballer Son, Sean (photos) / Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) / Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.