Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly (33086 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
stevecantrell:
woman wahala..
she go say i be lady oh...sup wi you hun?Wetin woman do again? y'all can't do without us nah? so take this smacker...muuah! there you go *wink*
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
o boy go n hug transformer, jealous of who? I hate girls that uses make ups, paint their face with d paint that is suppose to b used to paint a two bedroom flat. so w@ rubbish is d one saying? isn't she ugly? let her wash her face now u go fear?! u talking crap!
Quit spewing trash, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, nobody cares if you like make up or not.
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by stevecantrell: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
she go say i be lady oh...sup wi you hun?Wetin woman do again? y'all can't do without us nah? so take this smacker...muuah! there you go *wink*

I was talking abt women not amazons.
Thanks tho...*wipes off lipstick..*. cool

1 Like

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
lets be honest she is ugly
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by lilmax(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:
your picture is not up and you think you have right to call someone ugly. You're probably so horrible looking even NL sever rejects your picture upload.

You hate girls that do make-up, na jealousy dey worry you, your make-up kit fit no pass Tony Montana powder and Vaseline, so, why you no go dey hate people wey fit afford Mac and Zaron?

Put your picture up first, then you can run your mouth on the looks of other people. Easy to talk trash when your face is hidden
na to marry you Nai remain

babe wey get no chill....drop as hot grin

2 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
stevecantrell:

I was talking abt women not amazons.
Thanks tho...*wipes off lipstick..*
why you do that tho...wipe the lipstick?...i was owning!
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by stevecantrell: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
why you do that tho...wipe the lipstick?...i was owning!

Important meeting with a female business contact in 15mins...need to keep her sweet, lipstick on me would be a deal breaker.
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by pyyxxaro: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

But we have heard of you here in Nigeria and we love you. I hope you do find time to visit someday. - Uriel Oputa

How did you hear of me

I would love to visit someday angry
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Supersuave2(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
NPComplete:

This one brain dey leak.
adajiboyy:
keep kwayet you ugly bitch. put up your picture before you insult another. pig
safarigirl:
your picture is not up and you think you have right to call someone ugly. You're probably so horrible looking even NL sever rejects your picture upload.

You hate girls that do make-up, na jealousy dey worry you, your make-up kit fit no pass Tony Montana powder and Vaseline, so, why you no go dey hate people wey fit afford Mac and Zaron?

Put your picture up first, then you can run your mouth on the looks of other people. Easy to talk trash when your face is hidden
BoyHuncho:

Oh shut the fùck up lady

The problem with y'all ladies is that y'all are too jealous of each other! With 'em fake smiles and hugs and sweet names..not cool

Chai! Una no dey even pity pesin! angry What if she commits suicide now? undecided It's on you all o grin

the babe going through her mentions...

2 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
stevecantrell:

Important meeting with a female business contact in 15mins...need to keep her sweet, lipstick on me would be a deal breaker.
sure you want to do this? listening to ring the alarm
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by elegantslayer(f): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:

Girlie,i hardly mention people on nairaland but with dis you have written,You rock gurl**kisses**

2 Likes

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by kunlesmiles(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
She is nt ugly abeg,luv her skin colour.
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Escapevelocity(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
o boy go n hug transformer, jealous of who? I hate girls that uses make ups, paint their face with d paint that is suppose to b used to paint a two bedroom flat. so w@ rubbish is d one saying? isn't she ugly? let her wash her face now u go fear?! u talking crap!
i prefer an ugly and intelligent Uriel to you! at least she knows how/where to use "s" and her tenses are lovely�����"i hate girls that uses make ups�� paint.....that is suppose to be used to paint a two bedroom flat!!" wtf! did you skip high school??
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by A1dgentle(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=idoncare440 post=60908471] lick her a** u sha wan become one minute star...... u go hear word.....e go hot! I'm in my house come n beat me! anyway thanks for mentioning me @ least people will know this moniker!

As in ehn... Ur fellow girl murder u. Cover ur face in shame, stop hating, even if someone is ugly give them hope :p ur beauty without character is useless
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by rapheeky(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mumu.
idoncare440:
lick her a** u sha wan become one minute star...... u go hear word.....e go hot! I'm in my house come n beat me! anyway thanks for mentioning me @ least people will know this moniker!
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by JohnsonEmma(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
I love Uriel the way she carry is.
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by fizyalasdair(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Uriel is the sexiest BBW in Nigeria
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Who be Urea abi naa Urethra again

Never heard of that Name here in Uganda undecided
wat is uganda
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by nototribalist: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
n she's truly ugly
I would have say you should grow some balls, but instead why don't you grow some big gallant breast and upload your picture here
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hateful fan? If u hate someone, u can't be their fan na
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by jacko007(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:

This one na man o
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by pyyxxaro: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Alsini6:
wat is uganda

It's the name of a planet tongue
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by SURElee(f): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Who be Urea abi naa Urethra again

Never heard of that Name here in Uganda undecided

Hahahahahah you for add bladder and prostate join am na
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Pain(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
n she's truly ugly

U call this Ugly? OK. Give it To Me

Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by pyyxxaro: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
SURElee:

Hahahahahah you for add bladder and prostate join am na

Noooo

I nor bold oh

Make them no attack me like the babe when say urethra ugly sad
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by dfo12(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:

Please young lady, I need you to enter a laboratory or a workshop and come out with your own BEAUTIFUL creation. How can you call someone ugly when you can't make beauty by your power. She didn't create herself neither did you so please accept things the way they are.
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Peterosky(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
n she's truly ugly
.My dear, you may be very correct that she is ugly depending on what you call ugly. But let me remind you that she never created herself. She was actually created by God just like you. The implication is that you will only successfully make yourself silly to call another person ugly. It further means that you are abusing God for a bad job. Pls be careful.But thank God that with all your beauty,you are not as popular as she is. And she is more celebrated than you are. Wise up babe. You can judge her by her characters and not beauty.
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Kobicove(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
The fan was just winding her up undecided
Re: Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly by Xerox01(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:

Killer with the flow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fred Nuamah Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Martekor Nuamah / MC Galaxy Assault: What Happened At Shizzi’s Studio – Davido Speaks / Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.