Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face (9667 Views)

The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / OMG!16 Years Old Boy Post Bedroom Picture With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by akintimi88: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2017
This Little Boy named Kwazi Mnqobi Mdletshe Probably between the age of 13 – 16 has just broken the internet after he had sex with his Girlfriend and posted their after sex bathroom selfie this boy was so bold that he put the picture as his profile photo and it has since gone viral barely 24hours after he posted the photo it already has 8,500 Likes, 2,969 Shares, and 3,3000 Comments, see some of the reactions below;

Young Slick Tom keep it up with your relationship son these people they don’t even know how you started it and how it will end but for me all I see you’re i

Legacy Mafa Jesus christ.. So thiz is the next coming generation or it has arrived already!?

DC King Please this two need to be on 2go mxit not Facebook, this cheating. And please their parents should feed them and stop buying them iPhone, the two look malnourished.

He has now deleted the photos but we have screenshots…
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 come and see o

Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Josephjnr(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2017
Seriously? Nigerians are more disciplined.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Papiikush: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2017
An average lady in south Africa is/has been a Hoe.

#Fact

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by ekensi01: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2017
No wonder God want destroz this world.

If you be God you no go destroz am?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2017
Evaberry comman see

1 Like

Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Adaumunocha(f): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2017
They look malnourished.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2017
Am not sure if i should believe this.
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by chiiraq802(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2017
Mk dem enjoy...... grin
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Josephjnr(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2017
ekensi01:
No wonder God want destroz this world.

If you be God you no go destroz am?

No,I won't.
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2017
A dot Is all I have right now

Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by WizAkzy: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by biacan(f): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2017
shocked Who's children are this......
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by ekensi01: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Josephjnr:

No,I won't.
Let me explain what is going on.

You got a pc of $2.5m then it was hacked, you got a strong app to stop the work(hacker) but ur pc refuse to install the app. Wouldnt you destroz it?

Remember you r a billionaire not a poor person. Dont ans dis wit poverty in mind oh
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by NOC1(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2017
that is brother and sister jor.
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2017
They Need Help. Tell Them To Check My Signature
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2017
It is finished
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by BluntBoy(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
They look malnourished.
Are you jealous?
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Adaumunocha(f): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

Are you jealous?
Jealous of what!
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by BluntBoy(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Jealous of what!
God, why the aggression? I only asked a question undecided
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Adaumunocha(f): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

God, why the aggression? I only asked a question undecided
I asked a question too
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Oyindidi(f): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2017
They should go for HIV/AIDS test
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by BluntBoy(m): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I asked a question too
But you didn't answer my own and I asked first. The violence was not necessary.
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2017
To post this picture with such audacity? you should know their parents' opinions do not count or their parents don't give a damn.
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Homeboiy: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Are they suffering from kwoshiokor?
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2017
I weep for this generation
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Adaumunocha(f): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

But you didn't answer my own and I asked first. The violence was not necessary.
So was the question.
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by indodon(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2017
is that an Iphone
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by BluntBoy(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
So was the question.
Look at her getting all defensive.
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Apina(m): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2017
Just imagine undecided
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2017
Evaberry:
A dot Is all I have right now

oh c'mon
you and i both know thats nat all you've got sad grin

you've got pikoo's "fine" ass too undecided
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2017
This is how saintsammurai started undecided
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by obipaschall(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2017
pics not dat bad..... Those sticks should hv removed d towel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! / I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. / Who Gave My Husband Anal Sex" Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.