Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful (6064 Views)

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by favourmic(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
oga seun thank you so much for this wonderful platform, its has really help millions of people both home and away, i still dont understand some people on this platform, i went through this woman or lady profile https://www.nairaland.com/idoncare440 i found out she need I'm in need of a matured guy who understands, cares, fun loving honest n humble for a relationship, I reside in Lagos. Here is my no you can whatapp me or call. 08105197646 I Add the number decided to follow am talk on whats you wont believe the type of person she is...

my question is how can i deal with such a person? can i report the matter to Polics for life threat?

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by favourmic(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
more

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by favourmic(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
more

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by izaray(f): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
I pity those that take nairaland stuff serious sha... Na fake pple ful here pass oh, Or wat more wer u expecting bro

When we are dealing with faceless people, even our names most times are not real too.

4 Likes

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Synord(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
How much is coldstone ice cream ejor !!!
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by favourmic(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
izaray:
I pity those that take nairaland stuff serious sha... Na fake pple ful here pass o

the thing just weak me oo...

i keep asking my self how can a married woman with kids posting I'm in need of a matured guy who understands, cares, fun loving honest n humble for a relationship, I reside in Lagos. Here is my no you can whatapp me or call. 08105197646 and she keep saying her friend use her number.....

she is still looking for fame

5 Likes

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by latexxbro(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
izaray:
I pity those that take nairaland stuff serious sha... Na fake pple ful here pass oh, Or wat more wer u expecting bro

When we are dealing with faceless people, even our names most times are not real too.
I just dey imagine whether u dey real

6 Likes

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by latexxbro(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
izaray:

I jux dey imagine weather u self na real

1 Like

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
she's senseless and confused.. this OP get time gon

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by izaray(f): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
favourmic:

the thing just weak me oo...

i keep asking my self how can a married woman with kids posting I'm in need of a matured guy who understands, cares, fun loving honest n humble for a relationship, I reside in Lagos. Here is my no you can whatapp me or call. 08105197646 and she keep saying her friend use her number.....

she is still looking for fame
Dn't mind them..Majority of such girls are attention seekers.
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by izaray(f): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Synord:
How much is coldstone ice cream ejor !!!
Abeg when u get d price, purchase for two.

My troat is very dry grin
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
chisos.. Wtf did I just read.. na English una dey write?

4 Likes

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by BoyHuncho(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nonsense
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by tobaseye: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
I think she's a bit aggressive but it's not impossible that her friend who may be shy used her phone to make such a request. But what she should have down was to pass your contact to her friend to contact you.

Just my thought though.

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by izaray(f): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
latexxbro:

I jux dey imagine weather u self na real
Hahahah...My dear, i no get time for all those trash o...Am so real jare.
I come to nairaland to read people's post the ones i need to learn from, i do, if i have any useful advice i give out, then anyone that sounds funny to me, i just laughed at it and go my way...I do everything here and its ends here.... Shikena

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by WIZGUY69(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't even understand what the op is trying to do... seriously.. two of una no get job abi

1 Like

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by idoncare440(f): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
favourmic:
oga seun thank you so much for this wonderful platform, its has really help millions of people both home and away, i still dont understand some people on this platform, i went through this woman or lady profile https://www.nairaland.com/idoncare440 i found out she need I'm in need of a matured guy who understands, cares, fun loving honest n humble for a relationship, I reside in Lagos. Here is my no you can whatapp me or call. 08105197646 I Add the number decided to follow am talk on whats you wont believe the type of person she is...

my question is how can i deal with such a person? can i report the matter to Polics for life threat?
thank you very much! its been long I've received calls like this o. peeps have been calling my phone..... n I'm happy now! grin
favourmic:

thank you very much! its been long I've received calls like this o. peeps have been calling my phone..... n I'm happy now!
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by idoncare440(f): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
thanks guys. no market for shop today n dz op has made my day! my whatapp wan burst. male I use am pass time joor!
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by favourmic(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
thanks guys. no market for shop today n dz op has made my day! my whatapp wan burst. male I use am pass time joor!

is that why you acting like that?
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
See Headache. Just for reading you and the woman's English. Both of you are a perfect match for each other. This union was made in heaven.

But this one wey she don curse your life finish like this, what will happen to you now?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by idoncare440(f): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
favourmic:

u helped me. hubby has called, everybody has been calling. thank u oga. u are also a star. I hope this gets to front page asap. pls help with that. u can get someones nude pics n post it saying I sent it to you. heheheheh?
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
u helped me. hubby has called, everybody has been calling. thank u oga. u are also a star. I hope this gets to front page asap. pls help with that. u can get someones nude pics n post it saying I sent it to you. heheheheh?

Madam, you have learnt your lesson. Next time you feel Hot and want a little extra on the side, go to a place you're not known. Then i pray your husband catches you and deals you the hand of thunder. Silly women everywhere.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by idoncare440(f): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
God bless oga SEUN for dz forum!
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by makydebbie(f): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
izaray:
Dn't mind them..Majority of such girls are attention seekers.
Don't be too sure, don't judge, don't conclude.
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
favourmic:

You, you're an irresponsible man. Hunting on nairaland for cheap girls and women. You too might even have a family, beautiful wife and lovely kids, and you're here disgracing yourself grammatically, emotionally and mentally. Stop hunting here. Go out to the real world and be a man. Make a move on a woman you like and stp hiding behind your phone to target easy and cheap prey.

10 Likes

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by idoncare440(f): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
ScotFree:

Madam, you have learnt your lesson. Next time you feel Hot and want a little extra on the side, go to a place you're not known. Then i pray your husband catches you and deals you the hand of thunder. Silly women everywhere.

u see ur head? dumb ass! I just explained how everything went, from my friend to wanting to b on front page n guess what? he just started laughing. I even told him to comment! o boy I don tell u make u dey get sense !
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by makydebbie(f): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
tobaseye:
I think she's a bit aggressive but it's not impossible that her friend who may be shy used her phone to make such a request. But what she should have down was to pass your contact to her friend to contact you.

Just my thought though.
Lol, mature comment so far.

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by makydebbie(f): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
ScotFree:

You, you're an irresponsible man. Hunting on nairaland for cheap girls and women. You too might even have a family, beautiful wife and lovely kids, and you're here disgracing yourself grammatically, emotionally and mentally. Stop hunting here. Go out to the real world and be a man. Make a move on a woman you like and stp hiding behind your phone to target easy and cheap prey.
Blackhawk01 I don die. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by nikkypearl(f): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
u see ur head? dumb ass! I just explained how everything went, from my friend to wanting to b on front page n guess what? he just started laughing. I even told him to comment! o boy I don tell u make u dey get sense !

Swallow that lie immediately. Don't explain shit to me. Do we look dumb to you. She used your phone and still used your phone number as her contact point. You're one and the same person. Friend indeed. Keep calm and focus on your future from here on. You and the OP really should meet. It will do both of you good.

4 Likes

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't have business here ..
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by EmperorLee(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kini gbogbo radarada yii bayii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confession i dont like / Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful / Who Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.