Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful (6234 Views)

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by makydebbie(f): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

There is a particular level of stupidity that you reach and I know your brainlessness is irredeemable. Why bring your private shii here? What happened to ignoring this bullcrap? Whoever marries Op is in for a very big trouble because na people go dey solve their marriage matter and the silly "married" woman came to talk her own, Lawd have mercy! Age is really nothing but a number. Awon alailojuti. undecided undecided undecided
Hahahaha, you've said it all dear. The English sef is enough to give you headache. Lol the story doesn't add up to me at all. And the woman dey come here to display stupidity on another level entirely. Omo the whole thing tire me. Age is nothing my dear, absolutely nothing. grin

1 Like

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by makydebbie(f): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Horlohlah:
The samsung is dead. To slap that woman just dey hungry me. Her attention seeking game is lame asf
Oh okay, whenever you come online. I'm leaving on Saturday tho.

Honestly it's so lame imagine her husband and kids seeing this one now they'll deny their mum. undecided
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
tobaseye:
I think she's a bit aggressive but it's not impossible that her friend who may be shy used her phone to make such a request. But what she should have down was to pass your contact to her friend to contact you.

Just my thought though.
used her phone That's understood but her phone number too?
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by 2sexyus: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
izaray:
I pity those that take nairaland stuff serious sha... Na fake pple ful here pass oh, Or wat more wer u expecting bro

When we are dealing with faceless people, even our names most times are not real too.
don't mind the opposite. Why him sef add the number. He is one of looking for a girl to fork. He just sugar coat the thing and twist because he was disappointed in what he got.

1 Like

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Blackhawk01: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha, you've said it all dear. The English sef is enough to give you headache. Lol the story doesn't add up to me at all. And the woman dey come here to display stupidity on another level entirely. Omo the whole thing tire me. Age is nothing my dear, absolutely nothing. grin

Justifying her stupidity? Damn! I giff up on her. angry

Wooz! Their matter no even concern me, iyamm hungry sad
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Blackhawk01: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
bitchcrafts:
When u catch preek inside woman's toto, she go teh u say na corn cob. Lmfao!

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

You no well oooo cheesy
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by makydebbie(f): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Justifying her stupidity? Damn! I giff up on her. angry

Wooz! Their matter no even concern me, iyamm hungry sad
Me I giff up and down. grin
You're hungry? Have you spoken to Horlohlah today? One of the best cooks I know she'll make something nice for us . smiley
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
leave all this one u saying n pls make me famous! plllllls!

Madam, this is you. Is this not enough yet? You want to be certified brain dead too?

Concede. Chill. Log out for a while, sleep, eat and forget what's happening here today. You'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Blackhawk01: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Me I giff up and down. grin
You're hungry? Have you spoken to Horlohlah today? One of the best cooks I know she'll make something nice for us . smiley

Sheybi you know you're high? undecided

How do I get the food she cooks? angry cry
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by makydebbie(f): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Sheybi you know you're high? undecided

How do I get the food she cooks? angry cry
I swear the kain sleep wey dey do me ehn. grin
You go come meet us for lagos na or I go chop your share join. undecided angry
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
reading this is giving me a brain freeze but I just can't stop reading it. ... this is what boredom can do, you just lay in bed reading displays of different level of stupidity ...
logically I Just found out stupidity is contagious
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Blackhawk01: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
makydebbie:
I swear the kain sleep wey dey do me ehn. grin
You go come meet us for lagos na or I go chop your share join. undecided angry

Sleep no do you reach me, me wey dey sleep for work. shocked grin grin

Sense fall on you dia angry angry
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Adaumunocha(f): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
ScotFree:

You, you're an irresponsible man. Hunting on nairaland for cheap girls and women. You too might even have a family, beautiful wife and lovely kids, and you're here disgracing yourself grammatically, emotionally and mentally. Stop hunting here. Go out to the real world and be a man. Make a move on a woman you like and stp hiding behind your phone to target easy and cheap prey.
Jesus!

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Jesus!
cheesy I didn't notice that one grin

That was a good one
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
L3G3ND:
reading this is giving me a brain freeze but I just can't stop reading it. ... this is what boredom can do, you just lay in bed reading displays of different level of stupidity ...
logically I Just found out stupidity is contagious
Lmao.
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by makydebbie(f): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Sleep no do you reach me, me wey dey sleep for work. shocked grin grin

Sense fall on you dia angry angry
grin grin
Lucky me, I wan sleep jare. tongue
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Adaumunocha(f): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
See online embarrassment...... shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Adaumunocha(f): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy I didn't notice that one grin

That was a good one
Scotfree finished the guy.
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jesus!!!

Na english i read so? embarassed

Honestly what the fvck did just read? shocked shocked shocked

na wa o

mumus full this life sha undecided

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Blackhawk01: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin
Lucky me, I wan sleep jare. tongue

Lol. Yeye chicken undecided

It's just a matter of time tongue tongue
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Jesus!!!
Na english i read so? embarassed
Honestly what the fvck did just read? shocked shocked shocked
na wa o
mumus full this life sha undecided

Anyways my follow was a mistake, never meant to do that. I sent a pm tho
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Evaberry:

Anyways my follow was a mistake, never meant to do that. I sent a pm tho

oh
so you consciously followed piiikoo cos he has a nice rack and mistakenly followed me cos i look like a nerd right angry
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh
so you consciously followed piiikoo cos he has a nice rack and mistakenly followed me cos i look like a nerd right angry

I didn't follow him!!!
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Evaberry:

I didn't follow him!!!

so you unfollowed me and pikoo at the same time so i wont be suspicious eh? undecided

i thought you loved piikoo and his "fine" ass

Guess your fear of me is dtronger than ur love for his donk even though you masturbate with it often cool
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
idoncare440:
u see ur head? dumb ass! I just explained how everything went, from my friend to wanting to b on front page n guess what? he just started laughing. I even told him to comment! o boy I don tell u make u dey get sense !
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
See how the so called "matured people" are exposing themselves . cheesy
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin

Hahahahahah...

This story reminds me of someone..

NAIRALAND full of fake &
pretentious ppol indeed. Until now, i cant wrap around my head why a lot of ppol doing this? Even those ppol u think u were good with, stil they fvck u up juz for the sake of cheap LIKES & SHARES.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by gulfer: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Next time, do your background check properly. Here's the owner of the phone. angry angry angry

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by ikp120(m): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Your friend used your number? Your friend is looking for a guy? You have a hubby? And YOUR NAME IS JONES?

Abeg, from the above deductions, it either you are Gaybriel or you are a bros posing as a lady and trying so hard to use psychology to dismiss the allegations levelled against you.

Nigerian Police will take over from here.

Lemme be going sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by favourmic(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
gulfer:
Next time, do your background check properly. Here's the owner of the phone. angry angry angry

respect how you take fine am? i fear this guy o biko
Re: My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful by Jacktheripper: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
The hell is going on here cos am not understanding anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years / What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.