Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" (2963 Views)

How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by iamVirus(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mine was quite hilarious.

Coming back from a vacation, she just came out from their gate and asked me,

"Hey, hope you bought something for me? grin

As a sharp guy, I told her I'll call her to come take it later."

'cos we stay in the same estate

That was it, she gave me her number.

We've separated, it's like it's not only me she is wooing lol

Share yours
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by dingbang(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mchew

1 Like

Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Supersuave2(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
dingbang:
Mchew
you be snake? undecided

Op is that your definition of "woo"?

11 Likes

Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by TrapHedges(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
lmao.. shawty always telling me my Bae be curving me and shiiii... I fuçked her too cheesy
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Here to read lies.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
Here to read lies.
lol lots
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by iamJ(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
lies guys that this happens to, dont have time to talk abt it

abeg wake up and look ur mirror biko
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by tosyne2much(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Since ladies never woo me before, make I just grab front seat for this thread cool
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by iamJ(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Since ladies never woo me before, make I just grab front seat for this thread cool
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shld I talk? Nooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by tosyne2much(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
iamJ:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shld I talk? Nooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Oyah talk baba
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
So now this is an achievement to share? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by adepeter2027(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adepeter2027 is still typing
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Adaumunocha(f): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
That a lady gave you her number does not mean she's interested in you...

1 Like

Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Skain(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
No big deal.
Sorry I don't kiss and tell... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by adepeter2027(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You et I can agree that most (if not all) ladies don't easily give out their Phone number
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Adaumunocha(f): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

You et I can agree that most (if not all) ladies don't easily give out their Phone number
Indeed. Even giving out fake is getting hard these days cos you guys wanna call the number in her presence.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Babe give u number so how is dat toasting? Me is not understanding oocheesy. I was expecting say d lady go dey tell u how much she can't sleep at night without thinking about u...or much she had like to u kiss her lips or d tip of her nose or how much she had love u to hold her tight.na dat one me dey expect to see cheesycheesy ..not dis one wey u yarn.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by adepeter2027(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Indeed. Even giving out fake is getting hard these days cos you guys wanna call the number in her presence.
Buahahahahha

Boiz need to upgrade as well
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

lol not really true.u can still get her phone number.its no big deal.if u ask politely dem go give u but then if she wan frustrate u she go still frustrate ucheesy.
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Fidelismaria: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
where are d lies na .
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by onyeezeigbo: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Just the girl pointing at me turns me on and I have to say yes grin
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Getting a girl's digits is never a big deal for folks like me. We get the numbers all the time. cheesy grin

Only guys who have nothing spectacular going on in their lives that struggle with women.
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by JONSYN7154: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Indeed. Even giving out fake is getting hard these days cos you guys wanna call the number in her presence. Girl you correct. come take 6 chicken lap eat. lol
[color=#990000]
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Adaumunocha(f): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
DeeTus:
Getting a girl's digits is never a big deal for folks like me. We get the numbers all the time. cheesy grin

Only guys who have nothing spectacular in their lives that struggle with women.

Easy come Easy go Bro
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Easy come Easy go Bro
No, baby. I like it more when a woman tries to convince me, otherwise you lose out.

I have so many women that are interested in me and I'm not rich. I'm not handsome too. cheesy

But damn, what they enjoy most is my communication style. cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by wh33z(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
iamVirus:
Mine was quite hilarious.

Coming back from a vacation, she just came out from their gate and asked me,

"Hey, hope you bought something for me? grin

As a sharp guy, I told her I'll call her to come take it later."
Na only better green dem dey show me cheesy
'cos we stay in the same estate

That was it, she gave me her number.

We've separated, it's like it's not only me she is wooing lol

Share yours
grin grin
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Adaumunocha(f): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
DeeTus:
No, baby. I like it more when a woman tries to convince me, otherwise you lose out.

I have so many women that are interested in me and I'm not rich. I'm not handsome too. cheesy

But damn, what they enjoy most is my communication style. cheesy cheesy
Good its working for u.
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Good its working for u.
Yeah... grin

You're full of temptation. Take a look at your picture and make up. grin cheesy
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Adaumunocha(f): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
DeeTus:
Yeah... grin

I hear ya

Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
if she is not interested why give the number? just saying sha. please dont gimme that crap about the guy been persistent and disturbing.
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by STUPUDTHEISTS: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
DeeTus:
Yeah... grin

Girls considers a compliment on their makeup an insult.
You have to pretend and lie to her about how good she look without a makeup - even if she's wearing one.
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by tosyne2much(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
DeeTus:

Only guys who have nothing spectacular going on in their lives that struggle with women.

See the way I'm laughing sha.. Kinda true sha cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video / Why Do Girls Do This / World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.