Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (60192 Views)

How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
A young lady identified as Chioma Nelly Nwawere, has revealed why a guy blocked her on Facebook. According to the pretty lady from Imo state, the guy in a bid to woo her - bombarded her with different unwarranted questions. Even when she answered the questions, he continued with his "interrogation".

The lady also narrated how the guy asked her about her complexion and her gap teeth despite going through her pictures. That was she she told him to go for medical checkup.

This probably annoyed the guy who took out his anger by blocking her on Facebook.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/pretty-lady-reveals-guy-wooing-blocked-facebook-photos.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by akeentech(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nelly y u dey take style style advertise yourself?

Its neva too late, people who started it last week are already doing well, with 2k I can setup a blog for you or any other online business of your choice only that u have to be dedicated, committed, passion and patient.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
They both lack conversational skills imo.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2018

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by FluidQueen(f): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lol. Like terms does attract. Indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by LessNoise: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
This ur ENGRISSSSHHHH!!!! Dey make my phone hang......i just undergone your pics

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Everest1989(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
That gap teeth looks fake to me. It is not natural.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Earthquake1: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What I was about to say, the lady was replying like she was at a job interview.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Earthquake1:

What I was about to say, the lady acting like she was at a job interview.

Yes, there's no bouncing back & forth in the communication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hi

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

Hi

Hey there smiley
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hey there smiley
How are you doing.

Please can I send you a Mail?
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

How are you doing.

Please can I send you a Mail?

Good & you?

What is it about?
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Good & you?
What is it about?
Same.
Will tell you privately
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

Same.

Will tell you privately

That's not giving me any motivation. How about we do it publicly, that's more my thing?

Exhibitionism.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's not giving me any motivation. How about we do it publicly, that's more my thing?

Exhibitionism.

It's an offer
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
Over filtered photo on fleek! She looking like some ghost from a low budget nollywood movie
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

It's an offer

I'm intrigued. Ok, shoot.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm intrigued. Ok, shoot.
Publicly?
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

Publicly?

If that's okay with you.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

If that's okay with you.
Let me send you a Mail
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

Let me send you a Mail

Okay.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Okay.
Check
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

Check

I replied.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I replied.
Check
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Earthquake1: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
What the fvck is going on here
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

Check

I didn't get it. See why it's much easier to communicate this way?
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I didn't get it. See why it's much easier to communicate this way?
Let me mention in an old thread
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

Let me mention in an old thread

Okay, sure. I just gave you a response, btw.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Okay, sure. I just gave you a response, btw.
Replied.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.