Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) (50306 Views)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / N32m Raised To Treat Deformed Baby Rejected By His Father (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:39am On Sep 29, 2017
I'd say deformed baby
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Smartademu(m): 6:58am On Sep 29, 2017
kindnyce:
God's creation is Always beautiful, hope the parents will accept him/her in good faith
Do you know that the devil is always looking for ways of tampering with God's creation? He will do all he can to confuse us and give us a negative image of God. The Bible said God's blessings makes rich and adds no sorrow to it.
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Slayer2: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2017
riyanxeally:
chucky is here....bdw we are all beautifully made...

Lekpa chick. Me likey kiss

You are the definition of "beautifully made"

Don't know what em lekapcious girl do to me cry but ah can die for your matter
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by DALE917(f): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2017
Slayer2:

grin

Nice dp, you've got really pretty eyes me like, I would like my daughter to have this kind of eyes so she looks really stunning. smiley

Lol
Thank you
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Slayer2: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2017
DALE917:

Lol
Thank you

You are welcome, I don't think I wee have breakfast this morning again, this your beauty just fill my stomach grin grin
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Ghost01(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2017
hanassholesolo:
What could have caused this? Where are the atheist when you need them most
What has atheism got to do with this?

Common sense fall on you.
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by rayopt(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2017
Just get rid of this child for his own sake
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by riyanxeally(f): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2017
hahaha abi......how u know say I lekpa dey surprise me...thnks bdw..appreciate
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by DALE917(f): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2017
Slayer2:

You are welcome, I don't think I wee have breakfast this morning again, this your beauty just fill my stomach grin grin

grin grin
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by toniatt(f): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2017
this one Na Antichrist
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by enomakos(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2017
jamesbridget13:
This is not devils fault but d fault is from the mother. Yes! She might have been had other kids well even under poor health care but u see luck didn't fall on her this time.

Go for antenatal!!!
Antenatal is not expensive
Save urself from things like this
maybe the parents could't afford it
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by yaki84: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2017
a new shekau is BORN!
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by UncutSk(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2017
Mckandre:
The 1st pix be like as if the baby is saying "Gee bro, m with u all the way" angry
iswr you're going straight to hell grin
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2017
ObamaOsama:

village people at work, believe me when I said this
if I bite u
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Kyase(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2017
NothingDoMe:
nay. Blood of Buhari.
me na kanu blood i know
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Kyase(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2017
enomakos:
hahaha
ehen
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Mckandre(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2017
UncutSk:
iswr you're going straight to hell grin
after u ve accommodated nd furnish there grin
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by UncutSk(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mckandre:
after u ve accommodated nd furnish there grin
welcome
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by bikefab(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
WTF!
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
perdollar:
ds nupe man!! ur Allah is an asshole n ur mohd is as fake a prophet as lie mohd is to information!!!

Thanks for the insults.
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Slayer2: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
DALE917:

grin grin

Nurse please come and give treatment, doctor said I have za oda room fever grin treatment needed in za oza room asap wink
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by jamesbridget13(f): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
that is an ignorant statement, if her husband cannot afford to go for antenatal will they go. As if you dont know about the high level of illitracy in nigeria. Although the mother has a role to play it is not her fault ahe gave birth to that child.
Instead of judging, educate others that didnt have the chance to an education. Knowledge is meant to be shared.
Pls read a few post above yours for an explanation of the child's condition. Pls also know that the child will not survive.
I don't mean to blame d mum. I am just so angry about d condition of dat child. I have a female friend that collects money from her hubby but doesn't go to d clinic. She believes its a waste of money.

As for d child not surviving, I thought as much. Its well
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by DALE917(f): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Slayer2:

Nurse please come and give treatment, doctor said I have za oda room fever grin treatment needed in za oza room asap wink

Ohh
I see

Wait, I'm coming
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
luminouz:

U called me hommie...what u want
No,you ask a question and i answer you,that what you looked at was an Alien, not you please.
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by tshege(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
hanassholesolo:
What could have caused this? Where are the atheist when you need them most

This is absolutely normal, it is not evil nor is it as a result of sin.

There are names for this deformed baby. Mutated baby.
Probably due to exposure to trace metals, or some poisonous iquids such concocted herbs. Maybe she didn't take enough nutrition necessary for foetal development resulting in a misformed baby.
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by oyifeoda(m): 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
hahn:

God caused it
Everything is god's will abi?

Look down. You dropped your brain undecided
Animal...i wasnt talking to you.
Re: Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) by frankeinstein(m): 1:33am On Oct 31, 2017
londoner:

Do you think maybe they could not afford it?

Maybe she had other children that came out with no defect. Do people in the village go to antenatal? It's something mother's should always do but don't always have access or the correct level of education or awareness.

Gosh in everything the African woman is to be blamed and taunted no matter what.
I'm sorry if my post came off as blaming the woman. Actually I was annoyed with the people who were trying to sensationalise the news with auch statements as 'the devil is always haunting pregnant women..."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: 146 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 57 Discharged On May 12 / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.