Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. (2666 Views)

I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Aborted Mission. Here's Why. / I Don Laff Tire... Omo Is This True..?? All Nairaland Female / Guess Which Nairaland Female Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
5 down; and still counting.

Am here ladies.

We go fvck until we die.
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin
I am having too much fun for one night already grin grin
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Heloct(f): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin

Good for you. Don't goan occupy yourself with something productive.

2 Likes

Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Heloct:
grin
Good for you. Don't goan occupy yourself with something productive.
U are not bad. How is your ppussy doing today?

1 Like

Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Womanpleaser:

U are not bad.
How is your ppussy doing today?
grin
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin I am having too much fun for one night already grin grin
U fvck today?
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by walepackage(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mr kingkong

1 Like

Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by tolanibae(f): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
You guys are bunch of fvck boiz. See boys that are balling hot not even your age mates
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
walepackage:
Mr kingkong
boss, i dey loyal, abeg make we join hand share dick to our beloved naija sisters on diz platform, prick sweet, no be lie.
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
tolanibae:
You guys are bunch of fvck boiz. See boys that are balling hot not even your age mates
bleeping is very important
ur toto na gold
i must xplore
sweety, how warm is ur pvssy?
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by PenisCaP: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
5 down ke
Hahahha who and who..
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by walepackage(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Womanpleaser:

boss, i dey loyal,
abeg make we join hand share dick to our beloved naija sisters on diz platform,
prick sweet,
no be lie.
ahhh,funny you.I dont do this online stuff sha,i prefer offline stuff brother.Btw,i salute your courage
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Womanpleaser:

U fvck today?
no my chairman
Na diss thread just plenty for nairaland grin
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by onyeezeigbo: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
You have a dream by martin Luther grin

yes you can by Nelson Mandela grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by PenisCaP: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Womanpleaser:
5 down; and still counting.
Am here ladies.
We go fvck until we die.

Ogun jazz at work. grin
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Away with the pretence. Its time we get nawti. Let us bang our brains out. Make we meet one anoda and Bleep tirelessly. I wil give U D best of my dickson. I promise. Ur coming wil be worth D xperience. Come give your wet hole some goddies. Ur pussy and my dick = mindblowing orgasm. Share in diz sexual glory. Nairaland sisters, fvck me.
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
PenisCaP:
5 down ke Hahahha who and who..
I respect my sisters Mentioning of names is a NO.
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
walepackage:
ahhh,funny you.I dont do this online stuff sha,i prefer offline stuff brother.Btw,i salute your courage
Abeg give ur prick food na
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by onyeezeigbo: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Womanpleaser:
Away with the pretence.
Its time we get nawti.
Let us bang our brains out.
Make we meet one anoda and Bleep tirelessly.
I wil give U D best of my dickson.
I promise.
Ur coming wil be worth D xperience.
Come give your wet hole some goddies.
Ur pussy and my dick = mindblowing orgasm.
Share in diz sexual glory.
Nairaland sisters, fvck me.
the weed go soon clear for your eyes
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

Ogun jazz at work. grin
Read "DREAM BIG" by Ben Carson.
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by PenisCaP: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Womanpleaser:

I respect my sisters
Mentioning of names is a NO.

Lol its true my nigga.. thats part of guy code. Rules.

Can we yarn at the other side?
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin
onyeezeigbo:
grin
onyeezeigbo:

1 Like

Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by PenisCaP: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Womanpleaser:

I heard the book is really good.
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by ahnaija: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
of cause I like that so far you have prepared to die too soon
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Womanpleaser:
I have the book.cheesy
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

Lol its true my nigga.. thats part of guy code. Rules.
Can we yarn at the other side?
Yup bro.

1 Like

Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by walepackage(m): 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Abeg give ur prick food na
have got morethan enough here.Enjoy them all my man,nothing do you
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by StarBukola(f): 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
All nairalander girls shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

HIV at your door step undecided
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by PenisCaP: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Yup bro.

Ok my niggi..
Chek ur m bro
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
I have the book.cheesy
Hmmmmmm As you like read book so, I dey suspect say U go be sapiosexual. Hope you sabi fvck well?
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by onyeezeigbo: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Womanpleaser:
grin grin
a wise Chinese man once said this about sex before he died ♍♓♓♍♓♍♓♍♓♍ grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do / Best Date (pic) / South African Couple Having Sex In The Open And It's Goimg Viral (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.