Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Best Date (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Date (pic) (2665 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) / Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Date (pic) by kiahrt: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2018
80% of naija babe wouldn't like a date like this. Yes/No?

Re: Best Date (pic) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2018
They're coming for you...

1 Like

Re: Best Date (pic) by Preshy561(f): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2018
smh
Re: Best Date (pic) by habsydiamond(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na wetin dem never chop since dem born dem them go dey order.....like hot dog, octopus paul cheesy grin and so on...and dey go dey order like to chop five days food together in one day.. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Best Date (pic) by Sheuns(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dem go soon tag OP a broke ni**a now. OP yeri oko n bo. grin
Re: Best Date (pic) by 912(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
99% not 80%

2 Likes

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
912:
99% not 80%
u are very wrong it's 100% Nigerian women are the most useless women in the world

2 Likes

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Saviour22:
u are very wrong it's 100% Nigerian women are the most useless women in the world

Hahahahaha. Bros easy naw. Naija babe offend you?
Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ire2:

Hahahahaha. Bros easy naw. Naija babe offend you?
I hate this there gold digging life style and there free food attitude

1 Like

Re: Best Date (pic) by highqueen(f): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
habsydiamond:
Na wetin dem never chop since dem born dem them go dey order.....like hot dog, octopus paul cheesy grin and so on...and dey go dey order like to chop five days food together in one day.. grin grin
where do you guys get all these babes that order for this and that,or are you stereotyping?

1 Like

Re: Best Date (pic) by highqueen(f): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Saviour22:
and you had to generalize?

3 Likes

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Poverty mentality.

Those two have lived the expensive life but decided to go simple for a day, but the nairaland guys who can't afford a day meal will come here to type nonsense.

Why not get rich, and stop comparing yourselves to one who has seen it all?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
Saviour22:
This one that is yet to successfully feed himself for a day is ranting too. cheesy

What is worth digging in you? Bones? Or maybe your English cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Date (pic) by highqueen(f): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Poverty mentality.

Those two have lived the expensive life but decided to go simple for a day, but the nairaland guys who can't afford a day meal will come here to type nonsense.

Why not get rich, and stop comparing yourselves to one who has seen it all?
don't mind them, they should keep venting their frustrated lives on NL forum.

3 Likes

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
This one that is yet to successfully feed himself for a day is ranting too. cheesy

What is worth digging in you? Bones? cheesy
so u have mouth to talk? wen that Zimbabwe boy was dealing wit u guys, u were mute less. na for my body u wan form super man

7 Likes

Re: Best Date (pic) by habsydiamond(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:

where do you guys get all these babes that order for this and that,or are you stereotyping?
there are many I never chop babes out there ooo....say guys no dey talk no mean say dem no dey experience it ooo....some go even chop finish pack take away join... grin grin....u wont understand....

1 Like

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Saviour22:
so u have mouth to talk? wen that Zimbabwe boy was dealing wit u guys, u were mute less. na for my body u wan form super man abi?
People take a good look at this weak dumb head, One would have thought he is some mighty, confident, high esteemed,rich Casanova by his first post on this thread.

Only one quote brought out his storytelling gift, his weaknesses, his shallowness and timidity. You aren't even permitted to type the word gold let alone digging, not even your bones is worth digging chicken.

How about you imitate your zimbo god and deal with me? wink That's a chance to redeem your failed commando act honey smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
People take a good look at this weak dumb head, One would have thought he is some mighty, confident, high esteemed,rich Casanova by his first post on this thread.

Only one quote brought out his storytelling gift, his weaknesses, his shallowness and timidity. You aren't even permitted to type the word gold let alone digging, not even your bones is worth digging chicken.

How about you imitate your zimbo god and deal with me? wink That's a chance to redeem your failed commando act honey smiley

an ancestor on Nl want to write salvation on my mater,meanwhile Nigerian women are the most useless women in the world. deal wit it.

6 Likes

Re: Best Date (pic) by highqueen(f): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
habsydiamond:
there are many I never chop babes out there ooo....say guys no dey talk no mean say dem no dey experience it ooo....some go even chop finish pack take away join... grin grin....u wont understand....
hmmmm,stop mingling with such women then.
Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:

don't mind them, they should keep venting their frustrated lives on NL forum.
Most of these guys are shallow,they think typing harsh words against ladies on Nairaland will add a penny to their bank accounts.

Imagine the nitwit I quoted, look at his reply? He started telling tales like some lost child, who gives the fvck about some Zimbo? It's very certain, that guy still depends on someone for his upkeep!

So many low self esteem guys on this section cheesy [b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Date (pic) by habsydiamond(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:

hmmmm,stop mingling with such women then.
lolzzz....maybe u go help me find one wey no be I never chop....
Re: Best Date (pic) by highqueen(f): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Saviour22:
an ancestor on Nl want to write salvation on my mater,meanwhile Nigerian women are the most useless women in the world. deal wit it.
lol,you aren't even bold enough to save your already depleted ego,
.ruthdaniels easy abeg.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Saviour22:
Lol@Ancestor

So you are aware that you need to be saved? good! From what exactly? Dumbness or Your Delusions?

How about we deal with you first, lad? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin just passing thou nothing I no go see on this fourm
Re: Best Date (pic) by highqueen(f): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Most of these guys are shallow,they think typing harsh words against ladies on Nairaland will add a penny to their bank accounts.

Imagine the nitwit I quoted, look at his reply? He started telling tales like some lost child, who gives the fvck about some Zimbo? It's very certain, that guy still depends on someone for his upkeep!

So many low self esteem guys on this section cheesy [b]
lool,you cut his already inflated plumage,

I saw the weak reply he gave,so dumb.

1 Like

Re: Best Date (pic) by donstan18: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Saviour22:
so u have mouth to talk? wen that Zimbabwe boy was dealing wit u guys, u were mute less. na for my body u wan form super man

Hahahah, she didn't keep mute grin

She out of frustration called her Nland grand fathers Post.man and Sh.roud to fight for her grin

She'll soon call them in style.

Watch and see.....Hahahah

1 Like

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:
lol,you aren't even bold enough to save your already depleted ego, .ruthdaniels easy abeg.cheesy
do I know u undecided
Re: Best Date (pic) by highqueen(f): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Saviour22:
do I know u undecided
I'm your aunt,who has come to dash you sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:

lol,you aren't even bold enough to save your already depleted ego,
.ruthdaniel s easy abeg.cheesy
highqueen:

lool,you cut his already inflated plumage,

I saw the weak reply he gave,so dumb.
I swear the thing is annoying! All these kindergartens kids yet to see their first pubic hair ,just come on here to spew trash at women. Some women here can feed them to their third generations.

Lol make I just stealth my sword sha... But seriously God saved that kid oo. Nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:

Hahahah, she didn't keep mute grin

She out of frustration called her Nland grand fathers Post.man and Sh.roud to fight for her grin

She'll soon call them in style.

Watch and see.....Hahahah
u don't say cheesy well I don't belame her sha, an ancestor on Nl is always angry.

1 Like

Re: Best Date (pic) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Saviour22:

Typical naija girl. If you want to date a naija girl, catch her young and nucture her to your taste, very few they left when never open eye and them nor they misbehave but no guarantee though I just tend to notice that when they get into uni then you will know the true character of a naija babe. Date the ones who are serious with their studies and don't have time to misbehave, they have future.

But they might not have big yance and big breast o.

1 Like

Re: Best Date (pic) by highqueen(f): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:

I swear the thing is annoying! All these kindergartens kids yet to see their first pubic hair ,just come on here to spew trash at women. Some women here can feed them to their third generations.

Lol make I just stealth my sword sha... But seriously God saved that kid oo. Nonsense!

gringrin

the boy is just one of the hungry lads we harbour here masquerading themselves as CEO's.
hungry rabbids everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You / Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? / Is She Using Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.