Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (15198 Views)

Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by CreamyBanana(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

You mean young John the wicked producer

You know what I mean, sweetheart. You know. 11 inch cockzilla that will give you maximum satisfaction. And you know what?
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaooooo I don't chase ladies.....I tease them....big difference Am a gentleman at heart!!
Gentleman ko gentleman ni
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2017
solomon4samuel:

I've seen your type before so its not a new thing that a third class harlot will post for customers.... Please do something meaningful with your life you fool... Sex is not money... Get married you old slot.
mugu, you be learner
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Zhahovic(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I bet the OP ate the whole pot of pepper soup cheesy U have a very wild & strong sexual imagination today cheesy

Sex is great when its given to the maximum level sha..A lot of men they are only good with words but not ZERO in action.

Like me, I am not easy to please..I demand climax and I want to be eaten like a hot jollof rice wink
Chisos cwist!
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2017
CreamyBanana:

You know what I mean, sweetheart. You know. 11 inch cockzilla that will give you maximum satisfaction. And you know what?

the latest single you produce for olamide was a hit.... oya ( WO)
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

dont be selfish bring your pussy to my table
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Womanpleaser:
dont be selfish bring your pussy to my table
With your round face like ball keep dreaming
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Zhahovic(m): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:
know wonder guys won't stop chasing me cause they can't take their eyes away from all the spices that are all over me
Hope you are not pepperish....
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by CreamyBanana(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

the latest single you produce for olamide was a hit.... oya ( WO)
Nonsense. Come to daddy. Don't be shy.
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2017
Zhahovic:
.. Hope you are not pepperish....
cheesy know am watrish
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Zhahovic(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

cheesy know am watrish
Crazy U....even from your responses...I can tell U are far from watery
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2017
CreamyBanana:

Nonsense. Come to daddy. Don't be shy.

oh you mean it was you that also produce that my favourite song daddy yo keep hustle the sky is your limit
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2017
Zhahovic:
.. Crazy U....even from your responses...I can tell U are far from watery
lol
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Zhahovic(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

lol
U are very pepperish....hhaha
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by luminouz(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

Lmaooooo
Once u get to know me....u will know DAT!! U should give it a trial!! tongue
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2017
Zhahovic:
.. U are very pepperish....hhaha
with your big nose.....happy birthday
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=luminouz post=60938213]
Lmaooooo
Once u get to know me....u will know DAT!! U should give it a trial!! tongue nah the last I gave a trail I took to my heels
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by CreamyBanana(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

oh you mean it was you that also produce that my favourite song daddy yo keep hustle the sky is your limit

Funny girl. Now, you are making me fall in love with you.
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

With your round face like ball keep dreaming
Confess it that you love my cute eyeballs.
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by ariyebaba(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2017
Ummhhh !

Beer can cheesy

biacan:
know wonder guys won't stop chasing me cause they can't take their eyes away from all the spices that are all over me
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

What da hell biacan, am gonna smash ya pussy wen I see you. #team #ben_carson
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Zhahovic(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

Lmao....thanks dear..I love my nose o...plenty extra oxygen....
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2017
CreamyBanana:

Please produce something nice for d'banj like you did way back with that fall in love song
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2017
CreamyBanana:

You are in love with the sugar filled hole between her legs. So stop the love notemaking.
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by CreamyBanana(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

Please produce something nice for d'banj like you did way back with that fall in love song

grin
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2017
Zhahovic:
.. Lmao....thanks dear..I love my nose o...plenty extra oxygen....
But that nose can smell for Africa
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

But that nose can smell for Africa
biacan, where are you chatting from?
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2017
I see em runz gals advertizing on here indirectly weldone
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2017
Womanpleaser:
What da hell biacan, am gonna smash ya pussy wen I see you. #team #ben_carson
why smash....make sure you kill,tear and eat that pussy lol crazy man
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2017
Womanpleaser:
Confess it that you love my cute eyeballs.
love ko love ni
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2017
Womanpleaser:
biacan, where are you chatting from?
sky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slim Girl With The Biggest Behind / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.