Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (15205 Views)

Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 29, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!!
Me active ke? U know am a monk!!! grin

grin

Ooh really? MONK eeh?

But ur inner thighs are full of love bites up to ur neck grin

And dont u know some of the ladies can easily detect when was ur last sex?
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 6:15am On Sep 29, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!!
Me active ke? U know am a monk!!! grin

your girlfriend dey try oooooo.......cause the way you chase ladies is something else
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I bet the OP ate the whole pot of pepper soup cheesy U have a very wild & strong sexual imagination today cheesy

Sex is great when its given to the maximum level sha..A lot of men they are only good with words but not ZERO in action.

Like me, I am not easy to please..I demand climax and I want to be eaten like a hot jollof rice wink

Hmmmm kashybaby. You'll be a freak in bed. grin
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

lol you this man
U cant last 4 roundz with me you lazy girl
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2017
hmmmm.....
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I bet the OP ate the whole pot of pepper soup cheesy U have a very wild & strong sexual imagination today cheesy

Sex is great when its given to the maximum level sha..A lot of men they are only good with words but not ZERO in action.

Like me, I am not easy to please..I demand climax and I want to be eaten like a hot jollof rice wink
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Hmmmm kashybaby. You'll be a freak in bed. grin
dont be xo sure she may be such a lazy pussy
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2017
sekxy:

I know your type,you haven't seen a kitty in your life , you only fantasize how's its gon be like and then masturbate with comments just like you are doing now..just try and have some sense next time.
Virgin?
Poo hard on comment
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2017
Womanpleaser:

dont be xo sure
she may be such a lazy pussy

Well, d only way to find out, is to test-run it. grin

1 Like

Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by free2ryhme: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2017
Womanpleaser:
I came

I saw, and

Conquered.

D hole between D legs have done great and mighty tinz in my life.

To D virgins, una dey miss.

Grab a dick today.

Penetrate a pussy now.

Destroy dat virginity before death takes U away.

Enjoy.

Out of the trillions of sperm, THIS sperm made it to the egg. w h y?

1 Like

Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2017
free2ryhme:

Out of the trillions of sperm, THIS sperm made it to the egg. w h y?
Zedd
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2017
Useless post...some ppl are just sick is it that the economic situation in 9ja is getting to some ppl? How can a sane person compare Heaven to a woman's dirty urinary function? May God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by CreamyBanana(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2017
I wish this was a sex party. I will gladly smash sekxy and cum all over her cute face. Then, I will take Biacan and beat that puna till it begs for mercy.
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2017
CreamyBanana:
I wish this was a sex party. I will gladly smash sekxy and cum all over her cute face. Then, I will take Biacan and beat that puna till it begs for mercy.
broz, u dey vex o.
Biacan, I gat dick and cunnilingus 4 U.
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by nevachange(f): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by solomon4samuel(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=Womanpleaser post=60928655]I came

I saw, and

Conquered.

D hole between D legs have done great and mighty tinz in my life.

To D virgins, una dey miss.

Grab a dick today.

Penetrate a pussy now.

Destroy dat virginity before death takes U away.

Enjoy.[/quote
its obvious that you are one of those born throwaway children roaming the street... And please,who dashed you a phone that you used in posting nonsense for the world to read....?? I mean no offense bro but pls always be reasonable
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2017
Womanpleaser:
broz, u dey vex o. Biacan, I gat dick and cunnilingus 4 U.
hahahahahahahaha wicked guys
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2017
CreamyBanana:
I wish this was a sex party. I will gladly smash sek.xy and cum all over her cute face. Then, I will take B.iacan and beat that puna till it begs for mercy.
keep the dreaming ,dream oncheesy
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2017
shocked
Womanpleaser:
U cant last 4 roundz with me you lazy girl
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by CreamyBanana(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2017
Womanpleaser:
broz, u dey vex o. Biacan, I gat dick and cunnilingus 4 U.
No be small vex
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2017
sekxy:
lol

1 Like

Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2017
CreamyBanana:

No be small vex
Just like sexy said keep dreaming
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by CreamyBanana(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

Just like sexy said keep dreaming

I will eat you like jollof rice and drink you like Lager. Then I will make you cum like rain.
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by CreamyBanana(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2017
sekxy:
What can I do to make that dream a reality?
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2017
CreamyBanana:

I will eat you like jollof rice and drink you like Lager. Then I will make you cum like rain.

you on a long thing
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by CreamyBanana(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

you on a long thing
Yes, I have a long john, 11 inch cockzilla.
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by luminouz(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

your girlfriend dey try oooooo.......cause the way you chase ladies is something else
Lmaooooo
I don't chase ladies.....I tease them....big difference
Am a gentleman at heart!!
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by biacan(f): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2017
CreamyBanana:

Yes, I have a long john, 11 inch cockzilla.
You mean young John the wicked producer
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by luminouz(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

lol you this man
Lmaooooo!!
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2017
ugoswaggz:
Useless post...some ppl are just sick is it that the economic situation in 9js is getting to some ppl? How can a sane person compare Heaven to a woman's dirty urinary function? May God have mercy on you
Idiot, am certain your mama and sister's pussy fit your illustration above.

Castrated dog
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by luminouz(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Ooh really? MONK eeh?

But ur inner thighs are full of love bites up to ur neck grin

And dont u know some of the ladies can easily detect when was ur last sex?

Love bites?? Lmaooooo...more like mosquito bites...
Those ladies will detect I last had sex in 1910 AD... grin
Re: D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=solomon4samuel post=60937021][/quote] gay, your papa. Impotent goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Often Do You Call Your Lover? / Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.