Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? (4037 Views)

Atheism In Countries 2022, Including Nigeria / Anti-atheism In Nigeria / My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? by budaatum: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I have no problem with that.
Really? Where is it then. Or is it invisible too?
Re: 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? by ScienceWatch: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2017
budaatum:

Really? Where is it then. Or is it invisible too?
lol hic hi Haaaaaa. Your humour is high this time of year. The invisible pool debate had my girl doing stomach cramping laughter.She never laughs. Too serious. Smuck!

1 Like

Re: 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? by budaatum: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
budaatum:

ScienceWatch (sw), I strongly believe that you operate on the premise that people are generally stupid, or you wouldn't think others cannot see through your imbecilic charade on here. I advice you look over your own post and see what you sound like. Or better, imagine someone else wrote all you've written and ask yourself what you'd think of such a person. You are like a two year old throwing a tantrum in a supermarket because mummy would not let you have your way.

I do not think keb could agree with you that I've used any antics against him. He is way too intelligent to agree with statements that can easily be shown to be false. In fact, keb will be agonising that you mention his name so much as, in my opinion, you make him more ridiculous than any atheist can. If I were keb, I would have pmed you to shut up already as you are doing him more harm than good.

As a side, I have been requesting evidence for your 22 year study since October. Please post a link to your post where you asked me for proof of anything so people can see when and what it was that you asked proof for.

While many have humoured you, I expect by now you have exhausted their patience and they will tell you what they really think of you. We got to save a brother from killing himself after all, you poor sod.
I'm aware this had no impact on you when first posted and I hardly expect it to have any impact now, so let's assume I am reminding myself of how much of an utter waste of time you are!
Re: 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? by ScienceWatch: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
budaatum:

I'm aware this had no impact on you when first posted and I hardly expect it to have any impact now, so let's assume I am reminding myself of how much of an utter waste of time you can are!
You are correct on this one only Omo Basuran. You have never made an impact on me.

Relax while flying a kite.

1 Like

Re: 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? by budaatum: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
I see I'm repeating myself!
budaatum:
Don't you like your own medicine? You go about insulting everyone, trolling every thread thinking others can't do the same to you? Now you want to pass it off as humour? After making false derogatory comments about one all over the place?

No, I am not laughing! All you have to do to get me to stop is you just post excerpts from the response you claim you got from Google, or admit there is no study and that you posted unverifiable comments from some crackpot's site . And perhaps grow up a little? Or don't you really realise the 'whole world' can see what you do?

Merry Christmas to you too. My regards to your girl.
How's your girl? She still putting up with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snopes Covers For Bill Gates' Wife For Wearing Satanic Inverted Cross / Meta-ethics: The Nature And Origins Of Good And Evil / Don't Ever Dare God, Read What Happened To People Who Mocked God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.