Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) (43754 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Whao! At such a young age? Good for her.Congratulations dear.
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by SensualMan: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Afonja. I can't be bothered
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

grin wetin Sapele water dey do o ?

Ah!!

That's the drink of the elders now!!

Since she has attained a level the elders approve of she deserves one tot.

She has to smell the aroma, give the tot a little swirl and in one go, throw the contents into her mouth.

She must gargle and then swallow.

Indeed the elders would be happy.

They already are in any case.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
She's the true definition of Slay Queen.
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yet another MBGN...2017. Ɓen Ɓruce shoulɗ emulate such.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
while some of her mates still dey chase jamb in naija, and those who are in school go on strike every month

1 Like

Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by Nukilia: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Palaver:
We cannot produce PhD graduates at 27 in Nigerian Universities cos of the pride of our lecturers. They will frustrate you and question why you should bag a phd at a young age.

We can and we have produced PhD guys at that age in this country. The challenge is with strike action which keeps ratarding the growth of the students. The Nigerian system is just so pathetic but I hope something is done to restore the greatness in government universities.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by edgecution(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Did anyone notice that no black guy is among the Set. They don't go to school.
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
wow....congrats....am coming to get mine soon cos I luv psychology
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by columbus007(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
choi,and na so her mama just take die like that upon all her contributions to human developments undecided
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by lomprico(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Dem no get ASUU for dat side nah!
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
a yoruba beauty tossie101 take note did u reach dis girl in all in life
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by HunterofPigs: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
SensualMan:
Afonja. I can't be bothered

Another Pig and Idiot spotted. Stop stinking, go take a swim.

Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
I will b d most lucky guy in d world if I get a girl like dis God pls favor me wit a woman of gold
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by 12large1: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Congratulations to her. She deserves enormous commendation for her hard work. However, it seems time that Nigerians in Nigeria don't know how hardworking Nigerians in America can become. We have so many doctors, pharmacist, lawyers, engineers before the age of 27. It's not unusual here Nigerians are doing it big educationally
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by Ohcanada(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
CONGRATS TO HER
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
congratz to her, which day she dey come for nysc make they help me post am to zango kataf.
abeg which state mr frog voice Davido dey serve since in graduated for babcock last year, abi him result never ready ni
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
What can i say.. ..

Weldone Dr Tobi
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by efighter: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
PhD in what course? If it is psychology, then tell her to stay over there. Psychology is no carrier, it's a waste of time. There are many psychology graduates doing network marketing and corporate Olosho in Lagos.
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
kiss
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Such an intelligent lady. It's almost impossible to attain such feat in Nigeria cos I used to have similar dream, still keeping the hope alive.
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by walesalak(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
efighter:
PhD in what course? If it is psychology, then tell her to stay over there. Psychology is no carrier, it's a waste of time. There are many psychology graduates doing network marketing and corporate Olosho in Lagos.
Not BSC in psychology but PHD.. bad as e bad she will hook herself up in a higher institution. or hospital based on connection of her papa sad
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by spencekat(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
12large1:
Congratulations to her. She deserves enormous commendation for her hard work. However, it seems time that Nigerians in Nigeria don't know how hardworking Nigerians in America can become. We have so many [/b]doctors, pharmacist, lawyers, engineers[b] before the age of 27. It's not unusual here Nigerians are doing it big educationally
It's PH.d and not first degree.
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by Ihatewayo: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=doughziay post=60947110]Nigeria Don Tire Me[/quote Aswear
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by lizzlix(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Way to go girl!!! I commend her for being a little honest with the Age

Finally, we have a girl who is not 16yrs old

Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Palaver:
We cannot produce PhD graduates at 27 in Nigerian Universities cos of the pride of our lecturers. They will frustrate you and question why you should bag a phd at a young age.
for them to give you A be like dem de do u favor...sm Nigerian lecturers are worse Dan demons

1 Like

Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
The Nigerian Education system has become so messed up over the years that it makes us see someone with a phd at "27" as a 'miracle worker'......... angry
As in ehn... It's saddening.

Congratulations to the lady, though.
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by guiddoti: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
The Nigerian Education system has become so messed up over the years that it makes us see someone with a phd at "27" as a 'miracle worker'......... angry
That's what happened when Nigerian lecturers do not want their students graduate.
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by guiddoti: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=Nukilia post=60947904]

We can and we have produced PhD guys at that age in this country. The challenge is with strike action which keeps ratarding the growth of the students. The Nigerian system is just so pathetic but I hope something is done to restore the greatness in government universities.[strikes and altitude of the teachers. That's why we can't produce it with the strikes
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
when in Nigeria one uses an average of 3 years to obtain a masters degree..and 5 years for PhD...

nothing works here..congrats to the fine lady
Re: Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Palaver:
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines / 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.