Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) (55967 Views)

Excited Johnny Drille Finally Meets With Jon Bellion (photos) / 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by thesicilian: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Priorities bro. Priorities
Lol. So that's your own priority. Don't allow "ikebe" to land you in trouble o.
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
userplainly:

the HOUND don't like it wen weak fawkers like u disrespect women.." aih u know he's watching"
shove it up your ass mate
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by reality17(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Give us music.....you are posing with John snow undecided

Are u a fan?
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by jude00121: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
I HAVE CHANGED THE LIFE'S OF SO MANY PEOPLE THROUGH MY FIXED...
Question:: why been poor when the source of making money is on your door step..
ROYAL FIXED IS THE BEST.. you still have the opportunity of becoming RICH today no jokes.. it's happening here live ...
We just received today's odds coming from a real and reliable source!!
Call or whatapp
Note: no free no after, serious minded people only! Only the wise succeed!!

Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesicilian:

Lol. So that's your own priority. Don't allow "ikebe" to land you in trouble o.
Lol. Her ass makes more sense than her comment actually. Lol

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
YesNo:
Next thing

MI is gonna rap about Jon Snow he knows nothing about.

he's gonna be like
"Am Back From The Dead Like My Nigga Jon Snow, I remember back then I used to do Free show"

LMAO gringringrin
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by LalasticSeun(f): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Who told you we joined Instagram for funny memes? undecided cheesy

Now I can make meme with thatgrin
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by kyella(f): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
cryoh john snow....the guy to fine joor...hmmm
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by LalasticSeun(f): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
reality17:

Are u a fan?

I'm a Nigeriangrin
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by russello: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
crazygod:
Both of them short sha

Kit Harington aka Jon Snow is 5.8 ft tall

Born December 26, 1986 in London, England, UK
Birth Name Christopher Catesby Harington
Height 5' 8" (1.73 m)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3229685/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by LalasticSeun(f): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
pokipoki:

Hahahaha. Give you music? Do you buy his original CD?

Since when did MI Start producing sex protection? grin
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by userplainly(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
shove it up your ass mate

niccur..jus wan make small GOT joke n u doh dey vess...... noh vess na me carry my mouth come ur bizness.... ma go sidan wit small children dey observe

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by buygala(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by riczy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
lelvin:
Mr Incredible. If they allow phones in heaven I'll still buy his album.
zo u av passed on,Rip then
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by reality17(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
LalasticSeun:

I'm a Nigeriangrin

Tot u are from Niger
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Elfaris(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
who's Jon snow? abeg the thing goes skiiiirraa skapkakpakpkakpa.... skiiilaa. hehehe
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Babanews(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
The King In the North!

Jon snow doesn't look different from the real man out there. He looks cool.

‘Game of Thrones’ Season 7: What the Shocking Finale Revealed About Jon Snow and Daenerys
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by dsocioemmy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
They know something
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Raheemzee(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
King in the north ft king of rap!
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by okenwaa(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abaga....realG.
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by chccho(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
So john snow short like this!!!
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Nellybobo(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesicilian:

You know nothing.
grin nice one man
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
MasViews:
The fvck is Jon Snow?

Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Naff24(f): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
One of my crushes....me na Jamal Lyon I wan meet abeg, Kai.. I too like that Bobo menh kiss
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Kit Harrington my crush. kiss
u be tipper? grin grin
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by GetHelpWorldwid: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Naff24:
One of my crushes....me na Jamal Lyon I wan meet abeg, Kai.. I too like that Bobo menh kiss

Jamal is no cunt man, he's a cork man real life.
He wouldn't like to meet u
Sorry, I'll be waiting for you to meet me.
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
userplainly:

niccur..jus wan make small GOT joke n u doh dey vess...... noh vess na me carry my mouth come ur bizness.... ma go sidan wit small children dey observe
hahaha bros, no mind me. I been slow small so I no quick catch the joke. You know that end of week stress Na. Oya forgive me.

I'm sorry bro

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by Bebson007(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
don't be surprise if you interview john snow concerning this picture he will like" ooooh my Goodness, I don't remember snapping with this dude. I don't even know him
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by blingxx(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
abdallah9566:
shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

What do you mean grin,..... Awon ti high sparrow niyen grin
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by slimfairboy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Winter is there!
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by blingxx(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
MasViews:
The fvck is Jon Snow?

You really know nothing ....Winter is coming for you grin
Re: MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) by blingxx(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
slimfairboy:
Winter is there!

Harmattan is here grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ne-yo's Father Is From South East Nigeria? (Middle name: Chimire) / Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle / Photos From Efe & Bisola's Press Conference In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.