Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC (6145 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend/wife Hot Like Me? / Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? / I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Keketu(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
No wonder all the girls want to date me

Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Apart from your brain that's overheating....what else is hot in your body? undecided

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Keketu(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Apart from your brain that's overheating....what else is hot in your body? undecided
i know you are secretly crushing on me .. cool

4 Likes

Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by thesicilian: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha. Give it to him sha, he's truly dapper.

2 Likes

Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesicilian:

Hahaha. Give it to him sha, he's truly dapper.
Dapper is different from hot nah. grin

1 Like

Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by newyorks(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
new arrivals,aba made suite.
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by noah24(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hu fry beans o...
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
newyorks:
new arrivals,aba made suite.
Show us your own Dubai made suit

1 Like

Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by olamitiwale(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
I laugh...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by olamitiwale(m): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abeg who get Rizla for here jare..... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by IAMSASHY(f): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
You Want Attention Abi
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Ladyjumong(f): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
wonder whatsup with peeps of nowadays, so arrogant nd full of themselves
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Adaumunocha(f): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
D one hiding from d camera looks OK though... I give ya 4/10
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207 fine pass you even though he's a fat crackhead
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by nelson7777: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:

notice you are ftc in most post, wats happening

1 Like

Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Jac.ksparr0w1207 fine pass you even though he's a fat crackhead
Ok, can I just put my phat thing inside? Just the top
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
But why do you always talk about sexxxc and prikdont you have church service to go to undecided
Jacksparr0w1207:
Ok, can I just put my phat thing inside? Just the top
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
nelson7777:

notice you are ftc in most post, wats happening
Fast internet connection. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by wexler(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
If a girl post similar stuff and she isnt worth it,i'll get the Bleep out as soon as my network permits me

So shout out to the girls blasting a Brother for their hearts are playing pingpong with their brains right now grin grin
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
You aren't looking bad bro
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
But why do you always talk about sexxxc and prikdont you have church service to go to undecided
romance section is strictly for chasing women. If you want dick pls go to yahoogay.com

And if you want to talk about church please kindly go to religion section. Gadamit

1 Like

Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin grin
Jacksparr0w1207:
romance section is strictly for chasing women. If you want dick pls go to yahoogay.com

And if you want to talk about church please kindly go to religion section. Gadamit
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
grin grin
can't you be romantic? kiss cry
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by nelson7777: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Fast internet connection. grin
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 30, 2017
Hehehe. Fine boy like you. Make wowo boys like us keep quayet. Just try remain small babes for us abeg
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
grin grin

Slim gal.. how you dey?
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2017
Still very skinny cheesy
scooby12:

Slim gal.. how you dey?
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Still very skinny cheesy

Picture or adonbilivit..

I know your former moniker tongue
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2017
Which is...
scooby12:

Picture or adonbilivit..

I know your former moniker tongue
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Which is...

Slimshady.
Re: Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2017
Ibkayee aka ibikaye how far na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? / Leaked Chat (photos) / I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.