Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

How To Spot A Genuine Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Genuine Partner (805 Views)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Genuine Partner by Riwo11(f): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
How do you determine the quality of items you buy from town? If it’s a phone, the reference point may be the source or the manufacture, the make, appearance, features, functionality, weight, shop location, etc.
Do we do the same background check when it comes to relationship and marriage? How do you know he or she is a good person?
Someone once told me, “Counsellor, your wife is not sophisticated as compared to the kind of man you are.
It sounded funny; I laughed about it and never responded”.
Marriage is serious business; it is such a bold step for someone to make a decision on one person out of 7 billion people in this world.
I am taking the opportunity to enlighten my single friends out there on the quality of a lifetime partner.
Go for someone who accepts you as a gift, who actually compliments your life in a way that makes it better than being single, someone who knows God, For "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" - James 1:17 (NIV).
Go for some who believes in you, supports you and shares same belief with you, for such person won’t have to change you into who you are not.
Go for someone who loves you, someone who is willing to share their life with you, for such a person won't keep you in the dark, lie, cheat or disrespect you.
Don’t look for a partner to solve your problems, find a partner that won’t let you go through them alone.
Don't fall for feelings or emotions; that is not enough to sustain a marriage. Go for friendship; marry a best friend for it takes such person to make you smile when you already have tears in your eyes.
Don't go for looks; that also fades. Remember whatever you love will be attracted to you, if you love God, you will be attracted to a partner who loves God but if you love butts, breasts, height, muscles, or other externals, you will be attracted to that.
Be attracted to the fruits of a person and not their looks. So many people get trapped into how a man or woman looks instead of how he/she lives, and who they live for!
CLICK BELOW TO READ...
How to Ask a Girl to Sleep With You - 3 Smooth Ways to Do it and Get Lucky Tonight...

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/how-to-ask-girl-to-sleep-with-you-3.html

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Genuine Partner by dingbang(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey come and look at this..everything is not about Bleep and money
Re: How To Spot A Genuine Partner by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
dingbang:
Lawlahdey come and look at this..everything is not about Bleep and money
LOL. Tell it to those who want to hear.

The joke's on you if you take all of my posts to heart.wink
Re: How To Spot A Genuine Partner by Beadex1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
nice write up......marriage is not an easy thing couple with the way things are happening this days
Re: How To Spot A Genuine Partner by dingbang(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:

can't I play with u again
Re: How To Spot A Genuine Partner by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
dingbang:
can't I play with u again
Not when I don't find it funny.
Re: How To Spot A Genuine Partner by mofeoluwadassah: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
op!this really hit me...nice write up
Re: How To Spot A Genuine Partner by dingbang(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Not when I don't find it funny.
aaaaaah.... Sorry oo... I won't play with u again
Re: How To Spot A Genuine Partner by ifex370(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Babe.. smiley
Re: How To Spot A Genuine Partner by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
ifex370:

Babe.. smiley
Yeah?
Re: How To Spot A Genuine Partner by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
dingbang:
aaaaaah.... Sorry oo... I won't play with u again
Gotcha grin
Re: How To Spot A Genuine Partner by dingbang(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Gotcha grin
so its now that you will gotcha me... If I rub you butter
Re: How To Spot A Genuine Partner by ifex370(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yeah?

How are you..
Hope you've eaten.. Do you need money tongue
You need a change of wardrobe or sth grin
Re: How To Spot A Genuine Partner by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
ifex370:

How are you..
Hope you've eaten.. Do you need money tongue
You need a change of wardrobe or sth grin
Hah...I need money oh, how did you know? lipsrsealed

Can you help?
Re: How To Spot A Genuine Partner by ifex370(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hah...I need money oh, how did you know? lipsrsealed

Can you help?

Lol.. I know oo... Me I need the Money too sef grin

We're the same smiley
Re: How To Spot A Genuine Partner by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
ifex370:

Lol.. I know oo... Me I need the Money too sef grin

We're the same smiley
Lmaoooo.
Crazy ass.

(1) (Reply)

... / Girls Mistake My Looking At Them And Assume I Like / Lust Vs Love: Do You Know The Difference? (every Girl Will Agree With Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.