Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Why Do I Look Frail And Big Headed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Look Frail And Big Headed? (635 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / Between Big Boobs And Big Back / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Look Frail And Big Headed? by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lets just say I'm not a guy for any lady to be proud of physically that's why when I try to get close to a girl and she turns me down I just let her be, I wouldnt blame her, 'cos It's never our fault (Mahn! I could use some good things in life).

Thats what it is, am not attractive to em ladies...

My body dont deserve the kind of face am blessed with. Though still beardless, but has all the feature of a full grown a*s man. Am almost 24, my body lacks muscle cos of lack of physical activity and am afraid to check my weight, I wouldnt want to be sadder than I look, worst still I dont eat much, sumtimes I lack the appetite and I end up looking like... What I dont know. Big head, narrow shoulder, muscle-less arm, visible ribs and zero belly or bum fat then my thin leg. Argh!!!

Lets just am w-ogly
Re: Why Do I Look Frail And Big Headed? by finalboss(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
you handsome if that's you .. you just need to start hustling and get the money , forget bout em ladies
Re: Why Do I Look Frail And Big Headed? by inkdbetty(f): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sir, the answer is simple. You are not eating well. Check the internet for good foods and work out routines.

Better still, visit a nutritionist or a doctor. They'll help you and give you advice on how to build up your body.

As you're doing this, work on your self esteem, discover yourself, get busy, learn new things. Develop your body image and maybe, find a new style in terms of clothes.

Remember, you must first love yourself before looking for love, even though being attractive for other people is not everything sha, still its not a crime to want look good.

Just remember, that you can only be the best you if you love yourself.

Kisses!
Re: Why Do I Look Frail And Big Headed? by ogorwyne(f): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
There is nothing wrong with you. Make little changes and you will be fine.
Re: Why Do I Look Frail And Big Headed? by adaksbullet: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
U are haved kwashiokor cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do I Look Frail And Big Headed? by Skinni(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Well, I think you need to concentrate more on what you are doing right and forget about your physical body whatever.
As long as you ain't underfed or malnourished, you will definitely gain weight when the time comes.

Modified: if that's your pix, always endeavor to cut your hair in order to reduce the size of ya head grin
Re: Why Do I Look Frail And Big Headed? by mrmrmister: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
I'm impressed with the mature comments here.

Op, you've got all the answers you seek.

The most important of all: Your self esteem.
Work on it bro.
Re: Why Do I Look Frail And Big Headed? by sKeetz(m): 1:23am On Sep 30, 2017
Bro you say you are skinny??

But your head must weigh at least 50kg.

That's a bag of cement you are carrying right there on your neck.

Your neck must be strong, very strong. sad

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New In Nkpor Anambra State / STORY TIME : The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 2) / One Night Stand (jack’s Diary) By Noah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.