Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota (19191 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) / How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by saucerence(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2019
Gud day all here i,m a kind of new guy here in ota ogun state but the rate of ass have been seening daily ehn is just too much for my eyes to take ......... Dam they re Big and sexy , sweet to behold ....... just a month here i feel like it forever ...... i beg Yoruba nash na follow come with the right manual to browse with

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Lawalemi(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2019
If that is all you see around Ota, I doubt your prosperity will come from the city

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by mightyjoe746: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2019
saucerence:
Gud day all here i,m a kind of new guy here in ota ogun state but the rate of ass have been seening daily ehn is just too much for my eyes to take ......... Dam they re Big and sexy , sweet to behold ....... just a month here i feel like it forever ...... i beg Yoruba nash na follow come with the right manual to browse with
becareful, most of those big ass are big problems and as they are bouncing some are bouncing whaala. best of luck though.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by ikeepitreal(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2019
Lawalemi:
If that is all you see around Ota, I doubt your prosperity will come from the city

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by nappy760(m): 10:55am On Jun 04, 2019
Majority are somebody's baby mama.... grin ...I know the guys in the area aren't blind

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by saucerence(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lawalemi:
oga prosperity u re not God so keep shut ...... they re so many other things u need to channel ur life energy on #dummy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Gopitoto: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
mightyjoe746:
becareful, most of those big ass are big problems and as they are bouncing some are bouncing whaala. best of luck though.
hahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by gift2xl: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Wahala u de find, wahala u go get e YO BY FELA
Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lawalemi:

Someone sees and gazes at big ass and for that reason he may not prosper, are you the one giving prosperity or is prosperity given based on holiness, oga gan o.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
Big asses are a great turn on, every lady craves it but the unlucky ones will deny it

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
do yourself a favour and start mingling with dem. me I like big asses,I can die on top one

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Timmypromise(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
do yourself a favour and start mingling with dem. me I like big asses,I can die on top one

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Ay04z(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
Close thread. Comet to Atan Ota. U will be shocked with the rate of big asses

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by nicepoker101(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Op so you get moved by just a normal shiit box?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Fuqman(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
Wetin my eyes see for Ondo state during my NYSC days ehh.. Rumor had it, Oyo state is the headquarter of big a*sses.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
op no pix of d ukwus to compliment ur thread

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Timagex(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
lefulefu:
op no pix of d ukwus to compliment ur thread
. Me know say u must represent! grin
Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by dogtails(m): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
Fuqman:
Wetin my eyes see for Ondo state during my NYSC days ehh.. Rumor had it, Oyo state is the headquarter of big a*sses.
Bros try stroll enter Abeokuta,that was where I served..Big yansh na their blessing from above

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Timagex:
. Me know say u must represent! grin
brotherly i came in here expectin to see some pictures of big yoruba azzes in wrappers but op just dey disapoint

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by fox26: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
Upload them here
Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by zolajpower: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin
Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by 1x2x3: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
When you see Ugandans you will know Ikebe don't live in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by vetrovialMan(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Someone sees and gazes at big ass and for that reason he may not prosper, are you the one giving prosperity or is prosperity given based on holiness, oga gan o.

Sotay Pete edochie speak Yoruba. Nairalanders I raise hand for una

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by SweetBuns(f): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Look at people who call themselves grown men.
Sitting around to discuss a lady's butt undecided
What do you people see in it self

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Navy08(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
SweetBuns:

Hey, where have you been. Happy Sala
Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
SweetBuns:

lol if you a grown woman can discuss your sexual experience, grown men can discuss whatever....
as regards your question, there are things you'll never understand in this life, because they can't be explained, only experienced

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Timagex(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
lefulefu:
brotherly i came in here expectin to see some pictures of big yoruba azzes in wrappers but op just dey disapoint
. Me 2 was disappointed angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
SweetBuns:
cheesy
SweetBuns:
ukwu is d spice of life. a woman with big yansh is a big plus to a man and a great asset.
Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Avast(m): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lawalemi:
Lol, Savage
Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
fox26:
Upload them here
oya op we are waiting oo.upload dem
Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Obainoneandonly:

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
. me I like big asses,I can die on top one
grin
Obainoneandonly:
. me I like big asses,I can die on top one
na man u be

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / See The Way Nigerian Ladies Cheat On Their Boyfriends / Handsome Men Photos Assemblage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.