Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland (2221 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Enjoy Your Own Python Dance. Facebook User Replies Ekweremadu / ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by abulbanaat(m): 4:49am On Sep 30, 2017
One of Nato's biggest European military exercises is under way off Scotland's coast.
Joint Warrior is held twice a year - in spring and autumn.

The second staging of this year's exercises involves warships from European navies, as well as those from the US and Canada.

Many of the ships, including UK casualty ship RFA Argus, gathered in the Clyde ahead of Joint Warrior starting on Saturday.

Aircraft from Canada, France, Norway, the UK and US will fly out of RAF Lossiemouth in Moray and HMS Gannet at Prestwick in Ayrshire during the exercise, which runs until 12 October.

Nato army personnel will also be involved.
The exercise will test battlefield and anti-terrorism tactics, as well as training in anti-smuggling operations and humanitarian missions.

Joint Warrior overlaps with another Nato exercise, Formidable Shield, which is focused on the Western Isle's Hebrides Range.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-41441256

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by nawtyme: 5:58am On Sep 30, 2017
At least they are not killing unarmed people. They are getting ready incase there is a foreign threat to their national security. They will not flog any one able or disabled for wearing a military outfit or shoot civilians.
So I like that kind of python.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by bot101(m): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2017
nawtyme:
At least they are not killing unarmed people. They are getting ready incase there is a foreign threat to their national security. They will not flog any one able or disabled for wearing a military outfit or shoot civilians.

Bro, Wetin UBA do you wey make you dey para like this?
Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by checkolatunji: 6:34am On Sep 30, 2017
nawtyme:

At least unarmed people are not causing palava everywhere

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 30, 2017
They are doing it in the Atlantic Ocean not in the middle of Glasgow

Military excercizes happen all the time around the world but it's done in remote locations

Nigeria due to lack of civility does ours in inner city just to intimidate the civilian population!

5 Likes

Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by nawtyme: 6:46am On Sep 30, 2017
checkolatunji:

At least unarmed people are not causing palava everywhere
Please which unarmed people are causing palava? I can't find any. A subtle reminder would do.
And what happened to Nigerian python dancing with those who bear firearms going to murder people in their sleep?

4 Likes

Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by Nbote(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2017
Some of U are really dumb and funny.. How is NATO's military drills anything like Nigerian Army's so called Python Dance? Military exercises and drills are carried out in isolated areas which in dis case includes d sea. How is d Army patrolling streets and populated areas a military drill? I'm pretty sure d OP is dumb enough to think d exercise is aimed at Scotland lol...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by waledeji(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2017
nawtyme:
Atleast unarmed people are not throwing stones and petrol bomb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by nawtyme: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2017
bot101:

Bro, Wetin UBA do you wey make you dey para like this?
Lol. My brother those guys show me pepper no be small thing. From overcharging me while using their card abroad after encouraging me to get the card, to telling horrible lies about the whole situation until I wrote to mastercard and they replied denying UBA.
Next thing UBA stopped replying my mails.
Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by nawtyme: 6:59am On Sep 30, 2017
waledeji:

The people shot in a gathering in a church were throwing stones?
The people engaging in civil disobedience by having rallies an waving flags were throwing stones?
I would like to see any picture or video of them throwing petrol bombs.
The ones who threw stones did not go to army formations or military check points to throw stones.

4 Likes

Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by waledeji(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2017
nawtyme:

The people shot in a gathering in a church were throwing stones?
The people engaging in civil disobedience by having rallies an waving flags were throwing stones?
I would like to see any picture or video of them throwing petrol bombs.
The ones who threw stones did not go to army formations or military check points to throw stones.
The people in the church were shot by drug lords in your region

1 Like

Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by claremont(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2017
Ex Joint Warrior is quite different from Ex Egwu Eke aka Python Dance. Ex Egwu Eke is a civilian-focused exercise designed to retrain troops on dealing with issues affecting civilians e.g. Kidnapping, Armed robbery, civil disobedience etc. On the other hand, Ex Joint Warrior is an annual exercise among member nations of NATO designed to retrain troops on mutual interoperability i.e removing barriers to seemless cooperation between troops from different NATO countries.
Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by nawtyme: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2017
waledeji:

The people in the church were shot by drug lords in your region
Not Ozubulu. These people were shot by drug lords right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QegiQDRp4pI
Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by Yyeske(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2017
krendo:
They are doing it in the Atlantic Ocean not in the middle of Glasgow

Military excercizes happen all the time around the world but it's done in remote locations

Nigeria due to lack of civility does ours in inner city just to intimidate the civilian population!
Are the people of Glasgow calling for the killing of other citizens, death of the Prime Minister, destruction of the UK all because they want Scottish independence?
Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by Yyeske(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2017
nawtyme:

Not Ozubulu.
Nkpor but were told to leave after the military got info that they came from different formation all over Igboland, since they refused, they had to dance to bullets though not happy with the killing

1 Like

Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by omenka(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2017
nawtyme:
At least the Scots aren't throwing stones, bottles and Molotov cocktails at them, resulting in injuries of personell and innocent pedestrians.

How's that?
Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2017
omenka:
At least the Scots aren't throwing stones, bottles and Molotov cocktails at them, resulting in injuries of personell and innocent pedestrians.

How's that?

Some of you have no clue really

How can the scots go to the Atlantic Ocean to throw stones at them
Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Are the people of Glasgow calling for the killing of other citizens, death of the Prime Minister, destruction of the UK all because they want Scottish independence?

They don't need to because their government is civilised enough to give them a referendum
Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by omenka(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2017
krendo:

Some of you have no clue really

How can the scots go to the Atlantic Ocean to throw stones at them
Thank God for you and your mighty clues.
Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by nawtyme: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Nkpor but were told to leave after the military got info that they came from different formation all over Igboland, since they refused, they had to dance to bullets though not happy with the killing
Was the gathering unlawful?
Is it a crime to gather people from different parts of Igboland?
If you ask people who are not a threat to anyone, who are not violent to leave and they refuse, you open fire on them right?
Wehdone sir
Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by obailala(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
nawtyme:
Two reasons why they arent killing unarmed people:
1. They are trained and civilised, unlike our armed forces in Nigeria.
2. The civilians there don't see them as automatic enemies, they arent also throwing stones, cutlasses, bottles and other dangerous missiled at the military men.
Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by nawtyme: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
obailala:
Two reasons why they arent killing unarmed people:
1. They are trained and civilised, unlike our armed forces in Nigeria.
2. The civilians there don't see them as automatic enemies, they arent also throwing stones, cutlasses, bottles and other dangerous missiled at the military men.
Before the python decided to dance, was there any case of violence against the army anywhere in Abia State?
Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by KingNom(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
What IPOB need to do to get what they want
https://www.nairaland.com/4057535/call-biafra
Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by nawtyme: 2:18am On Oct 01, 2017
waledeji:

You still didn't answer the question I asked previously and you chickened out as usual. SMH
Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by nawtyme: 3:09am On Oct 01, 2017
Yyeske:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QegiQDRp4pI
So these people were throwing stones at the Nigerian army right? Even the women were throwing stones right?
Re: EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland by BrutalJab: 5:48am On Oct 01, 2017
That's a sane country, it won't be carried out in the residential areas.

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions N94m Christian School / Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice / APC Die ! Die! Die! Die! Die ! Die Dieeeeeee!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.