Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

My Husband Washes My Bra With Juju; Wife Alleges - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Washes My Bra With Juju; Wife Alleges (1421 Views)

An Average Guy’s Guide To Unhooking A Bra With Just One Hand / He Ordered Me Then I Took Off My Bra And Underwear Then I (read Exclusive Story / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Washes My Bra With Juju; Wife Alleges by Ayemokhia: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2010
A housewife, Morenike Hamzat, stunned an Alimosho Grade ‘B’ Customary Court, sitting at Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos State, recently when she disclosed that she caught her husband washing her brassiere with a fetish soap he collected from his herbalist.

The 47-year old woman who claimed that she met her husband, Isiaka, at Akoka area of Lagos State in 1987 and became husband and wife a year later, however, said their union was blessed with three children, despite the fact that no bride price was paid by her husband.

She disclosed that she did not know that Isiaka was fetish until she discovered charms in his bedroom, adding that she also noticed that most of her clothes, including her underwear disappeared mysteriously from her wardrobe.

“Surprisingly, I caught him washing my bra with a fetish soap he got from his herbalist. And when I confronted him, he brought out a cutlass and chased me out. Later, he blamed his action on devil and begged me to forgive him.

“My Lord, he is too fetish. My children and I have seen charms in his room a number of times. He has hidden some of my clothes which he intends to use for charms. My youngest child, Olorunosebi, 12, had earlier told me that she always see his father washing my brassiere with an item suspected to be juju.

“I did not believe her until I saw him myself washing my bra with charms,” she told the court.

She claimed that her husband on several occasions promised to stop smoking Indian hemp and drinking alcohol, ”but he finds it very difficult to desist from the bad habits.”

She alleged further that Isiaka was hostile to members of her family and does not want to set his eyes on them, adding that there was a day he chased them out of the house with a cutlass.

She urged the court to dissolve the marriage and grant her custody of the children because her husband is irresponsible.

“Your lordship, I want this court to dissolve the union. I want the custody of the children and he should pay the school fees and feeding allowances of the children,” she pleaded.

The respondent was not in court to defend the allegations levelled against him and the court adjourned the suit for judgment.
Re: My Husband Washes My Bra With Juju; Wife Alleges by maedan(f): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2010
Maybe he wants to use her for money-making rituals sad undecided. Either that or na love potion.
You sef where do you get all these weird tales from.
Re: My Husband Washes My Bra With Juju; Wife Alleges by mamagee3(f): 12:27am On Mar 06, 2010
The woman is not even ashamed of herself. . .
She has the infantry to go about telling people her husband washes her own underwear
Completely disgraceful, abeg she needs to go and sit down somewhere. .
Juju ko, Charm ni. . .
Re: My Husband Washes My Bra With Juju; Wife Alleges by daylae(m): 12:32am On Mar 06, 2010
Odd!
Re: My Husband Washes My Bra With Juju; Wife Alleges by SisiKill1: 12:38am On Mar 06, 2010
You say Infantry, they say Effrontery

You say tomahto, they say tomaytoe

Potahtoe, potahtoe, Neither, Nyther., Either, Eyther

Let's call the whole thing off. . .NOT!! tongue

@ Topic
Why on earth will any woman marry someone called Isiaka?!!
Re: My Husband Washes My Bra With Juju; Wife Alleges by mamagee3(f): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2010
^^What are you woozing all about?
Re: My Husband Washes My Bra With Juju; Wife Alleges by SisiKill1: 12:45am On Mar 06, 2010
mama-gee:

^^What are you woozing all about?

Nothing dear, just felt like singing is all.

Carry on jare, with your fine self! grin
Re: My Husband Washes My Bra With Juju; Wife Alleges by rickie4us(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2010
another fake story

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Understand Him Any More / Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? / How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.