Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? (1588 Views)

How Do I Remain Friends With This Girl Without Feeling A Thing For Her? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by adahlee(f): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Copied
I fell in love with a guy when I was in my final year in Uni. I didn't date anyone until then because I didnt want to get distracted. The guy in question attended the same secondary school with me. He was 3 classes ahead. I never had anything to do with him back then. We never even talked. We started chatting when he invited me for our school reunion. I gave him my phone number and we started chatting on WhatsApp and calls. I became very fond of him. After some months, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I was unsure because of stories I've heard about online relationships. He was a banker and a part time student. I begged him to let me finish my final exams before accepting his proposal. We both stay in Lagos but I school in the east. I didn't want to engage in long distance relationship. He was persistent and I agreed to be his girlfriend on 29th may 2015, I remember Vividly because Buhari was sworn in that day ;DD. I truly loved him and I know he loved me too. After months of calling and texting, we finally met. He bluntly told me that he couldn't be in a relationship with me because I'm not who he expected to see. (I was ill and was recovering from a fatal accident that almost cost my life. Didn't lose any body part but my tummy was quite swollen). I guess that scared him but he didn't say anything neither did he ask what happened to me. I got so confused because he kissed me after breaking up withme. I didn't want to break down in his presence so I agreed to his terms. He wasn't ready to commit and wanted us to stay friends. He called and we kept in touch like nothing happened. We hung out sometimes and he still claimed to love me. After some months, he started dating someone else A friend of mine told me and showed me her posts on fb and how they showered themselves with love. Surprising, his girlfriend sent me a friend request and I accepted. I calmly confronted him about it and he didn't deny. I took it calmly but asked him why he kept claiming to love me. He apologized and I accepted. I was wheeled for surgery earlier this year and my doctor fell in love with me. I was scared to love him back because I felt I would be heartbroken. Found out later that his lifestyle was quite different from mine
After I recovered and I saw my ex, he was in awe and kept telling me how different I looked. He still claims to love me and we chat all the time. I even helped him out in his project thesis and some other stuff. I don't know if it's healthy being friends with him or not. I stand my ground whenever he brings up the subject of loving me and tell him that we can't be more than friends. I asked him why he dumped me and he told me that he had no reason to, and things can still work out for us in future. I get requests from guys all the time but I'm still hurting.
I'm somewhat happy because we never had sex. That would have broken me to shreads.Sometimes, I feel like I've moved on, other times I wish we were together. We were having lunch one day and one of my toasters called me and he became jealous although he didn't say a word. Does he love me? Or is he just messing with me? I don't want to be heartbroken a second time.
Please I need your advice
COPIED
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Before I answer this, Who did you Copy from? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
girl please pack your legs and BOLT like i mean run away from him .... he dumped you cos you did not fit his perfect picture of the girl he wants to get committed to and this happened when you were ill... imagine dating him and maybe you have malaria or any other minimal illness where you look terrible and quite not presentable he will certainly dump you and come back again to pose his love on you when you're better

i think he wants a trophy girl .. and babe it is not easy to be a trophy girl and stay a trophy girl ... get over that feeling you have for him and move on everyone deserves to be loved unconditionally and you deserve that too .

2 Likes

Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by kenny5811(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
make FP nd i'l cumback n drop a reasonable comment.....
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by Horlohlah: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
If you needed to keep talking,why did the break up happen then? There is a reason it's called Ex.
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by Papiikush: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Estharfabian:
She's about to die for that dick.

Fight all her friends and be a bìtch for that dick tongue

1 Like

Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by adahlee(f): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Papiikush:

You must be high on helium. Didn't you get the no sex part?
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by adahlee(f): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Estharfabian:
LOl
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by Papiikush: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
adahlee:

Yeah, dogs don't bite.
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
adahlee:

don't mind him abeg its a trend on twitter #forthedickchallenge
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Papiikush:

Ain't nobody doing Nada for some 2'inch flaccid diick. It be raining diicks over here.
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by funkycutie(f): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Don't play with fire cos it seems u still have sumtin for this guy.... just stay away
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by Papiikush: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Estharfabian:

Ain't nobody doing Nada for some 2'inch flaccid diick. It be raining diicks over here.
Well, I'll die for that pussý. wink

Fück the judge I'll go to jail for that pussý kiss
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by TheControversy: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Uhm, sounds like you and the guy are both confused. Neither of you know what you actually want. So when you were down in the dumps about to do a surgery, that was when he realised you weren't meant for him. But after recovering, he came back running. If he couldn't be there in your worst moment and even callously broke up with you in that period, then trust me he doesn't truly love you. He's apparently all out for your looks, that's a bad sign. You sef should know this guy is bad news, he broke up with you, moved on, and still has the guts to tell you he loves you while his gf is still on the line. That's a man who can cheat right there. I get the feeling you're still naive on the whole love thing. Your first love, or first guy to disvirgin you isn't necessarily your Prince Charming to spend the rest of your life with. You may have to date other guys and be wise while doing so.

MY ADVICE: Move on! And that means cutting him off! No contact, no calls, no chats. If you keep him around, the mere thought of him and how he said "I love you" the last time you spoke will dissuade you from giving other guys a chance to prove themselves more worthy, and that's how it'll continue until one day he'll suddenly vanish only to find out later that he has gotten married. You're still young and in your prime. Don't waste the time you have now on a confused guy. It'll be hard, first love and all, but you'll get over it. Time heals all wounds.
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Papiikush:

Well, I'll die for that pussý. wink

Fück the judge I'll go to jail for that pussý kiss
made a video for this challenge.. grin

Wanna see? cool beg me.
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by Papiikush: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Estharfabian:
made a video for this challenge.. grin

Wanna see? cool beg me.

Show me...Please?
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Papiikush:

Show me...Please?
Pussy!

Alright.. I'll send You on WhatsApp. cool
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by Papiikush: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Estharfabian:
Pussy!

Make sure your _tittys are showing in the video. Aiit?
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by adahlee(f): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
TheControversy:
Uhm, sounds like you and the guy are both confused. Neither of you know what you actually want. So when you were down in the dumps about to do a surgery, that was when he realised you weren't meant for him. But after recovering, he came back running. If he couldn't be there in your worst moment and even callously broke up with you in that period, then trust me he doesn't truly love you. He's apparently all out for your looks, that's a bad sign. You sef should know this guy is bad news, he broke up with you, moved on, and still has the guts to tell you he loves you while his gf is still on the line. That's a man who can cheat right there. I get the feeling you're still naive on the whole love thing. Your first love, or first guy to disvirgin you isn't necessarily your Prince Charming to spend the rest of your life with. You may have to date other guys and be wise while doing so.

MY ADVICE: Move on! And that means cutting him off! No contact, no calls, no chats. If you keep him around, the mere thought of him and how he said "I love you" the last time you spoke will dissuade you from giving other guys a chance to prove themselves more worthy, and that's how it'll continue until one day he'll suddenly vanish only to find out later that he has gotten married. You're still young and in your prime. Don't waste the time you have now on a confused guy. It'll be hard, first love and all, but you'll get over it. Time heals all wounds.
very true
Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by lovat(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
adahlee:

LOl
If he can't Love you as a gf when you were sick then he doesn't deserve your friendship.

Re: Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? by MrBingo: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Estharfabian:
Pussy!

Was the colour of your pant please?

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Women Do That Annoy Men. Yes! It's Real / The One Secret A Girl Never Want Guys To Know And How You Can Use It Against Her / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.