Stats: 3,161,210 members, 7,846,012 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. (2028 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? / Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by toastedbread: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2017
From my lecture venue to the bus park, canteen, photocopy place...
Not long o but put it in a straight line and I don do a distance from Naija to Australia.
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by IAMSASHY(f): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2017
cool I luv trekking, I do it 4 fun once dere is no sun and d weather is cul, I hv trekked from falomo to obalende, awolowo road ws blocked, I decided to trekk
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Melonny(m): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2017
Maryland to Gbagada..
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by jericco1(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Trekking makes me sick
it's good for you..like you know a form of exercise
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by jericco1(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2017
From Empire area 11 junction to area 10 to Central area in Abuja.
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2017
Abule egba to marina angry ...back when I was a microfinance worker (lost my wallet)

Oshodi to costain grin (environmental sanitation day grin) want to go and collect money from one guy who's owing me, worst thing be say the idiot don run before I reach him ouz embarassed

Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2017
Stevengerd:
The longest distance you have covered with your leg.

I love to walk... grin

But the longest i trekked was when my team explored 2 mountains for 2nyts and 3days..this includes climbing, discovering hidden watefalls and eating wild fruits along the way grin
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Divay22(f): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2017
From my place to PTI junction, I swear it wasn't funny
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Stevengerd(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I love to walk... grin

But the longest i trekked was when my team explored 2 mountains for 2nyts and 3days..this includes climbing, discovering hidden watefalls and eating wild fruits along the way grin
wow! Clap 4 ursef
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by tyson98: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2017
Sad experience when I walked from cooper road in ikoyi to national stadium in surulere,my leg bend angry
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by effico(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Stevengerd:
All is well bro! E no easy. remembered the day my guys trekked frm oshodi to ayobo. we hear am that day
Hmmm....you try ooo...lol
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Stevengerd(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
effico:
Hmmm....you try ooo...lol
My broda ehn! naso we pack up for 2wiks
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Bioboy1213(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
from ABC terminal Jabi Abj, to 2nd avenue Gwarimpa.
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by IBNgemini: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
I had my longest trek on my 18th birthday....I trekked from orile to mile 2,i con dey count Lagos bridges...
Being broke is evil...
embarassed
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Stevengerd(m): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lalasticalala, Mynd44, Farano. Frontpage abeg.
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by cpapa: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
I trek from lekki to iyano oworo rain fall DAT day buses dey collect 1500k during d last heavy rain
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Stevengerd(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
cpapa:
I trek from lekki to iyano oworo rain fall DAT day buses dey collect 1500k during d last heavy rain
Aiye lee oo, ur leg go deh shake ehn!

Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Painkila: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
I trek from ogba to lekki
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by SenhorSean(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
That was in 2011, i wanted to buy a form,...From iyana ipaja to ijaiye...i branched all the banks along the road.
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Oyebee91(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Stevengerd:
Mine frm Aule road(ijesha Garage) to Futa south gate. frm obanla futa to Roadblock. Those days when writing G.C.E we trekked frm Aboru (iyana Ipaja) to Ayobo.
same here. ..I went to write post utme. .
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
tyson98:
Sad experience when I walked from cooper road in ikoyi to national stadium in surulere,my leg bend angry
haaaaaaaa wereyy
You don mad finish
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Stevengerd(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oyebee91:
same here. ..I went to write post utme. .
Ehyah. I wasnt funny mehn! wish u success bro

Funny Abuja Nigeria Sex Position As Seen On Tv / Valentine's Day Love Messages And Wishes For Your Lover. / How Wicked Can A Man Be!