Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,673 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Valentine's Day Love Messages And Wishes For Your Lover. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day Love Messages And Wishes For Your Lover. (2028 Views)

"I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman / Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Love Messages And Wishes For Your Lover. by blaze2cool(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2018
Finding the right message for your Valentine can be difficult. We’ve assembled some of the best love messages and greetings for Valentine’s Day and more below.

Love messages for your Valentine
I adore two things: you and the rose. The rose for one day – and you, forever.

To the love of my life. I’m the luckiest person on Earth because I have you! I adore you!

You’ve taught me the best thing to hold onto in life is each other.

You are my sweetheart, you are my life, you are my everything.

You are the kindest and most precious person I’ve ever met. Will you be my Valentine?

The day I met you I found the one I laugh with, live for, dream with and adore.

The most beautiful view is the one I share with you.

When I fell in love, you were there to catch me. Be my Valentine!

Thank you for being my Valentine.

Romantic Love Messages
Every day I worship you more. Be mine Valentine.

I love you with all of my heart.

Happy Valentine’s Day to the person in my life who knows more about me than anyone else (and holds me in high regards anyway).

True love is the ultimate experience that many are never so fortunate to find. Today is the perfect time to tell you how special and important you are to me! Love is friendship set on fire and you are my spark.

Love can be fleeting and fragile but when treated as something precious and not taken for granted, it becomes something truly amazing. The amazing relationship we share is strong on this Valentine’s Day as always.

Be mine for today, for tomorrow and forever Valentine.

I’ll always adore you!

Dinner and Dancing
Please remember that my affection for you is a promise – once it have been given, it should never be forgotten or taken away. I give you my heart and promise to love you forever.

Thank you for being my amazing, sweet and kind Valentine.

You showed me that it’s not the big things that matter in life, but it’s the small things that make a world of a difference! This is a small gesture to express my endless love for you!

I’ve read many stories and watched countless romantic movies but none come close to the love we share. Thank you for creating my very own fairytale.

Valentine’s Day is about so much more than just my affection for you. It’s a time to value those who have always been there, just as you have always been for me when I needed you most.

You are so special to me, and I cannot imagine a single day without you in my life nor would I ever want to! Thank you for every day you devote to our love.

You’re amazing in every way and I’m so blessed to have you as my Valentine. Every day is a new beginning when two people share a relationship like ours.

Text Messages
Happy Valentine’s day to a special person who fills my life with sweetness and love that cannot be measured. You’ll always have a special place in my heart.

Every day I wake up and I think to myself “What have I done to deserve such joy?” I adore you, Happy Valentine’s Day to the angel of my life!

Let’s take a moment to appreciate all of the wonderful things about the relationship we share. You’re a wonderful and caring person and I’m so thankful to be your Valentine. I adore you!

My text for you is 3 simple words: I LOVE YOU!

The best part of Valentine’s Day is the opportunity to express all the love that I have in my heart for you. Have a great day, Honey!

Everything about you makes my heart soar and I’m so filled with joy in your presence.

Love is just a four letter word until someone walks into your life and gives it special meaning. Your love has changed my life and I’m so thankful.

Messages Romantic
There’s nobody else in this world that my heart loves more than you and that my soul cherishes more than you.

I never thought that I’d find someone that makes me feel the way you do. You’re the love of my life Bleep [ your name ].

You make me feel really special and weak at the knees. I love you to the moon and back!

Thank you for everything. You’re my best friend and soul mate. You’re your Valentine’s Day is special!

You mean so much to me baby – you know you drive me crazy! I want you for my Valentine!

You’re the one and only Valentine. I’ll love always.

You and me…nobody baby but you and me.

You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I just want nothing else but to be with you on Valentine’s Day and forever after.

Romantic Messages
Always and Forever – be my Valentine.
I never thought that anyone could make me feel so in love the way you make me do. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Loving you is way too easy. Happy Valentine’s Day!
You’re the best. I’ll always love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Thanks for being totally amazing. I love you so much – never change!
Loving you is easy – Happy Valentine’s Day.
I love you with all my heart and couldn’t imagine spending a Valentine’s Day without you.
I like to spend most of my Valentine’s Day wondering how I got so lucky to have you.
Valentine’s day is a good excuse for me to tell you what I should tell you every day. I appreciate you.
Can’t stop loving you.
If my words could describe how sweet you are. I’ll have to show you with my lips instead.
Love is the glue that holds us together and keeps us smiling every day of the year. On this beautiful day, we celebrate this love of a lifetime. Happy Valentine’s Day.

You’ve given me the most wonderful and joyful years of my life and for I will be always thankful. Happy Valentine’s Day!

My life with you is like an endless romantic movie. I’m indeed the luckiest person on Earth! I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!

If it’s the thought that counts, then I must be counting on you all the time.

Valentine’s days come and go, but I hope you stick around permanently.

I would make every day Valentine’s day if I could always spend it with you.

Funny Valentine’s Day Messages
I wanted to buy you flowers, but I thought they might get envious of your beauty.
Valentine’s Day can be a tough day for people without a special someone. Thank you for making Valentine’s Day easy on me.
I wanted to buy you chocolates, but I thought they might be envious of your sweetness.
God was showing off when he made you.
Life without you is like a broken pencil: pointless.
I’ll find the baby-sitter. You pick up the pizza and beer.
Roses are red, violets are blue — let’s make out!
Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven? You’re an angel.
You and I are so much better when we are we. I’m glad we are together.

When I think of Valentine’s Day, the first thing that comes to mind is you. Thanks for being my Valentine.

Valentine’s Day is only once a year, but I love you 365 days per year.

Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life. You are my love, my heart and my joy.

Sweetie Pie
You make my heart feel as light and carefree as a butterfly floating through the air on a sweet spring day. I cherish the gift of love that we have been given, and the happiness you provide.

You’ve always been my sunshine on a cloudy day, my shoulder to cry on and a helpful hand when I needed you. You deserve this special day as a reminder of the impact you’ve made on my life.

Thank you for everything you’ve done for me throughout the years and for all the happiness you brought in my life!

Locks are never made without a matching key. Luckily for me, you came into this world with the key that unlocks my heart. It’s safe to say that we’re meant to be.

Without you there would be no me. It’s as simple as that! I love you with all my heart.

What to write on a Valentine’s Day Card
We’re very different in many things we do in life, but we do have one very important thing in common, our profound and true love for each other.

You fill my life with a sense of warmth and bliss, and I cannot imagine a day without looking into your eyes, holding your hand, or kissing your lips.

I prayed for God to send me someone truly amazing. He heard my prayer, and I am so thankful that He chose to send you.

There’s nothing better than spending this day with the person I care about the most.

Thank you for showing me everyday what true love is all about. I’ll love you always and forever!

To the person who has managed to make me smile every single day we’ve been together.

Today we celebrate Valentine’s Day, a day full of romanticism and love. With you, however, it’s Valentine’s Day every day!

My love for you gives me joy and pure happiness and I never thought I could ever be so lucky.

The day we met, I looked into your eyes and I immediately knew that you were going to be my sweet Valentine for life!

Valentine’s Day Card Expressions
I am glad I get to spend Valentine’s Day with you. You make Valentine’s Day fun.

You are and always will be my best friend, lover, and my Valentine.

May this be the first of many more Valentine’s Days for our future together.

The way you treat me makes me feel like it is Valentine’s day every day. T

I am supposed to write you a message in this card to tell you how I feel, but I don’t think words could describe the love I have for you.

You bring me happiness when I feel low, and you give me love when I don’t feel lovable. Thanks for loving me for who I am. You are the best Valentine.

I discovered true happiness the day you walked into my life.

You are the sweetest valentine I could have. Thank you for being my sweetheart this Valentine’s Day.

Can’t Get Enough
Nothing is more important and precious than you in my life. I love you forever.

The love I feel for you becomes stronger with each new day. With each new dawn, I find yet another reason to love you hopelessly and completely.

We’ve laughed and at times argued, but we never stopped loving each other.

If there is one thing that I’ve done right in my life it’s making you fall in love with me! Thank you for being so amazing.

The beauty of red roses cannot compare to the love that surrounds this special Valentine’s Day. This will surely be a day full of hugs, kisses and love.

You’re the one who makes me smile, the one who holds my hand and the one who tucks me in at night.

My Valentine Greetings
My life’s beautiful because I have someone wonderful to share it with. When we’re together, there is nothing we can’t handle. I love you because you give me strength.

You are my strength, my life and my heart. There’s nobody in the whole world who could ever replace you.

The closeness we share means so much and I love you deeply. I hope you have a Valentine’s Day as wonderful as you are.

Let me make this special day even more magical and romantic for you, a day you will never forget!

You’ve changed my life for the better and for that I will always be thankful.

I thought that falling in love was going to be a very hard task. I am very happy you proved me wrong!

Love is like a beautiful flower. It needs precious care, dedication, and hard work. I’m so glad our love has bloomed into such a beautiful, fragrant part of our lives.

I’m not sure what you see in me that makes you love me so much, but I know that I have the most special person by my side.

You stole my heart the first moment I saw you. Please keep it with you forever!

Romantic
I’m unable to lower the stars for you, climb the highest mountain, or give you the world. However, there is one thing I can give you and that is my undying love.

You put the “Valentine” in Valentine’s Day and without you this special day would not mean anything to me. I love you baby.

This is a special day that I have the opportunity of celebrating with the most special person in the whole world! How lucky am I?!

Before I met you I was lonely and sad. Now my life is filled with joy, wonderful memories and the most profound happiness.

You didn’t whisper into my ear; you whispered into my heart. It was not my lips that you kissed but rather my soul. I’ll love you forever and ever!

Top 10 — Valentine’s Day
Happy Valentine’s Day to someone who gets more beautiful everyday.
I am a successful man because I love an incredible woman who always believes in me. You bring out my best.
I can only hope that I make you as half as happy as you make me.
I will always love you and you will always be my valentine.
I’m so blessed. In my eyes, you’re perfect and I love you so.
On this Valentine’s Day, I give you the key to my heart. You’re the most beautiful and amazing woman I have ever met.
Remembering you and the many reasons you’re so dear to me
Valentine’s Day leaves my heart full of love and my wallet empty. I love you anyway.
Everyday is Valentine’s Day when I’m with you.
With a woman like you in my life, I really am the luckiest man in the world.
You’re always on my mind and in my heart.
Love messages image
Love Messages

For your wife or girlfriend
A message for my Sweetheart. Everyday with you is Valentine’s Day for me. I Love you.

A woman as lovely as you should be told how amazing she is every day. I love you this Valentine’s Day and always!

After all these years you still rock my world.

Although you already know this, I just want to say that I love you.

Chocolates and flowers are sweet and delightful. However, nothing is as sweet and delightful as you are.

Even in a fairy tale where every dream comes true, I could never hope to find a wife as sweet as you.

Forever and Always.

Everywhere you go love and beauty just seem to follow.

To the most beautiful woman in my life. May you always know how important you are to me.

I know I’ve found my soul mate.

How sweet it is to be loved by you.

I am blessed to have you in my life. You mean everything to me.

I am so lucky to have you.

Romance Messages for Facebook
I feel like I am the luckiest man since I have you.

I hope you have a Valentine’s Day that is as amazing as you are.

If I spent a thousand years telling you how much I love you, it would never come close to how much I adore you.

It’s awesome to spend my life with you!

It’s a joy to share my heart with you!

I know we’ve had many of these before, but may this be the Valentine’s Day that we remember forever.

I love you more everyday.

Know what I like about you? Everything!

Life is filled with lots of things that make it all worthwhile, but none is better than the love found in your little smile.

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

https://www.greetingcardpoet.com/valentines-day-messages/
Re: Valentine's Day Love Messages And Wishes For Your Lover. by blaze2cool(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Valentine's Day Love Messages And Wishes For Your Lover. by Chydobe: 12:51am On Feb 14, 2022
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MESSAGES TO WIFE / HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MESSAGE TO HUSBAND / ROMANTIC VALENTINE'S MESSAGE TO BOYFRIEND / CUTE VALENTINE MESSAGES FOR GIRLFRIEND

Love is such a tiny yet, powerful thing with lots of feelings attached to it. It makes our world beautiful and enjoyable. Valentine’s day is a special day dedicated to express this feelings to loved ones.

Celebrating and sending your loved one a happy valentines day message might seem outdated with the invention of gifts but, nothing is more romantic than sending your loved one a sweet love message.

Click on link below for different romantic Valentine's day messages to send to your partner expressing your feeling to him/her.

https://www.scholarworldwide.com/happy-valentines-day-messages-to-loved-one-romantic-val-messages/

(1) (Reply)

How Wicked Can A Man Be! / To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas / Why Do I Feel Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.