Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad (85388 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by InvertedHammer: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Remember this...

Without exceptions, your so-called daddy G.O is a true man of G(g)od because he hasn't been caught.

\
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by wtfcoded: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
angry i'm tired of reading all this bad news on nairaland.
What is all these...Arrhh aarrhhnn
why i'm i even here in the first place.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Realists(m): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
The fakeness of Christianity at its peak.
Continue saying one man one wife and be fucking each others wifes in secret.

Jesus will continue to reveal your secret sexs

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by greatman247(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
If them no catch am now he for still they deny they call Gods name in vein and will be claiming witch hunting by his enemies and distractors and keep blaming it on politics like one pastor in Nigeria, you already know his name. grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by mymissingrib(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cameroun too iyaf joined dem shocked
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by lonlytroy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Beware of Fake prophecy
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by dsocioemmy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Na who dem catch be thief na
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Shameless idiot. He doesn't know the way to the brothel? Let him enjoy the consequences of being a fraud who wants to enjoy expensive sex for free. Or isn't it EXPENSIVE? Those two are MARRIED women who made emotional contracts with their husbands, so that was some expensive shiit by the bastard. His diick should suffer.....
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Kobicove(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
No crying me was committed here!
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by MTKbudapest(m): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
He is not a pastor but a wolf in sheep skin.
By their fruit ye shall know them.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Kebreal92(m): 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
PASFIRE....
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by MTKbudapest(m): 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
greatman247:
If them no catch am now he for still they deny they call Gods name in vein and will be claiming witch hunting by his enemies and distractors and politics like one pastor in Nigeria, you already know his name. grin

abeg tell me the name i no go tell anybody grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Abdulrahman4858(m): 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fake pastors.fake religion

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by osazsky(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Insha Allah... In the name of Amadioha, Chukwu Alabiabia, i will be a Pastor one day...

Get free tithe money, free fvcks....while i can't be questioned by their husbands?

Theology School, here i come!
by gods grace on day I will b a imah so DAT I can get married to children of 10 yes with tight puna not all Dis old bitches and slay mama way their puci don't slack.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Ashley86400: 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
He was living every man's fantasy and got caught. . in continent like Africa. .what a bummer. undecided
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by osazsky(m): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
JayJohnson:

I sure you are referring to your father, not Jesus Christ the King of kings
maybe Gabriel Jesus or Jesus navas that's who he was referring to , d mumu na bastard,blasphemy has no remedy I pity for his soul lord have mercy on him
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by greatman247(m): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
MTKbudapest:

abeg tell me the name i no go tell anybody grin

grin grin funny you, alakoba. No be for my mouth you go hear say teacher mama don die.i don make way since..

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Etianwanokon: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2017
These are adults for crying out loud. Are they not entitled to their privacy? Let God judge them. A lot in that crowd are doing worse things.
Though not in support of a man who calls himself a pastor doing this.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2017
So disgusting
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Kokaine(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
A young man killed "75"(seventy five) people in Norway, he was caught and treated with the utmost respect and none of his human rights was violated, he even came to court in a white suit and gave speech, in Africa these three 'consenting' adults were caught having 'fun' and they are treated worst than animals......... angry
anders brevreick.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Kobicove(m): 12:10am On Oct 01, 2017
No crime was committed here!

Why do we still behave like barbarians here in Africa?! angry
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by zanogo(m): 12:10am On Oct 01, 2017
Hades2016:
my brother you called this fun !!!! Wait till pastor fucck your wife and you gonna know it’s not fun...I rest my case here
did you see the word "rape" there? it is mutual for christ sake,mob action in any community at this era is sub human
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Babyurgly1(f): 12:12am On Oct 01, 2017
They didn't commit any crime. They are adults and free to have sex. Why treat them like dis?
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by zanogo(m): 12:12am On Oct 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
A young man killed "75"(seventy five) people in Norway, he was caught and treated with the utmost respect and none of his human rights was violated, he even came to court in a white suit and gave speech, in Africa these three 'consenting' adults were caught having 'fun' and they are treated worst than animals......... angry
Thank you for this, the guy even sued norway for keeping him in extreme isolation..................

The document said Breivik had access to three cells – one for living, one for studying, and a third for physical exercise – as well as a television, a computer without internet access and a games console, and that he was able to prepare his own food and do his own laundry.
While he is allowed no contact with other inmates, also for security reasons, he interacts with guards and professional staff, the attorney general’
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Bestbeelieve: 12:19am On Oct 01, 2017
whisper88:
Why are they being arrested? Are they not adults or where they raping themselves angry

I tire oooo since when is consensual nacking a crime!Africans en!
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nigeriadondie: 12:42am On Oct 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
Guy d thing tire me. In as much as I dont support what was done on moral grounds, the act of parading adults who had consensual sex is an abuse of human rights. All those other people are not better. That is y Africa wud forever remain backwards.
The Norwegian man u are talking of is Anders Brehvik. If u see the prison of that mass killer na mansion.
Instead of those useless people to direct their anger and frustration at Paul Biya who has sold their future they are here parading fellow victims of years of misrule unclad.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Chinedu1994(m): 12:49am On Oct 01, 2017
Must they be paraded unclad to atone for their sin. It was their bad day shaa.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Jagz16(m): 1:02am On Oct 01, 2017
Who knows where I can see a lady with such big butt ..been searching for big butt lady not girl since 1900..help ooo .....
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by dallyemmy: 1:03am On Oct 01, 2017
THANK GOD THEY HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO REPENT OF THEIR SINS, IF NOT THEY WOULD HAVE ENDED UP IN HELL!
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by fiyin47(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2017
cry embarassed grin
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by orbis(m): 1:22am On Oct 01, 2017
It wasnt rape nor did he force them to open their labia so he can chook his preek inside....why did they dehumanize them like this na....africa is still a deep jungle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.